I'm a racist! [Ba'al's Thunderbolt]

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ba'al's Thunderbolt
Redshirt

I'm a racist! [Ba'al's Thunderbolt]

Post by Ba'al's Thunderbolt »

So, will Obama be getting spinnaz for the Presidential limo, or just a white chick for the Presidential Harem?
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Re: I'm a racist!

Post by RedImperator »

Split from here. You are one dumb twat.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Re: I'm a racist!

Post by RedImperator »

So Ba'al's Thunderbolt decided he wasn't happy with my decision, and this showed up in my PM box.
Ba'al's Thunderbolt wrote:I thought the thread in question was for, you know, politically incorrect jokes? Not "politically incorrect jokes, unless some weeny gets offended"... But hey, whatever.
Hostile little pecker, isn't he? Anyway, Ba'al's Thunderbolt has been banned for this and numerous other offense (including playing sea lawyer with Ghost Rider). So away to Parting Shots we go.

EDIT: To be clear, "this" refers to the original post, not the PM to me.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues