[gorch]Just another dumbass...

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

gorch
BANNED

[gorch]Just another dumbass...

Post by gorch »

The Star Trek Maquis terrorists could defeat the Star Wars Rebellion against the Empire any day. The Rebels were nothing more than terrorists anyway. They had no defined territory, no representation or recognition in the Senate, and operated in secrecy from planet to planet (e.g., Dantooine, Alderan, Hoth, etc.).

Thomas Riker could kick Luke Skywalker's ass. Riker survived on his own for years on a barren planet. Luke couldn't last five minutes on his home planet before getting his ass kicked by the Sand People. This is why the Maquis would defeat the Rebels, they were simply more resourceful.

"You Rebel Scum"
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

:lol:

Why did you name yourself after the Klingon analogue to a pimple?
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Ryan Thunder
Village Idiot

Post by Ryan Thunder »

They also had their own fucking fleet, you idiot. :roll:

Luke Skywalker is a Jedi. Jedi have these funny looking things called lightsabres, and funny-sounding things like telekinesis. Riker gets his brains crushed, bashed against a rock, or any number of other unpleasant things...

I'm curious. Is this a joke, or are you actually serious?
SDN Worlds 5: Sanctum
Ryan Thunder
Village Idiot

Post by Ryan Thunder »

Damnit, beaten to the punch...
SDN Worlds 5: Sanctum
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Is this some kind of satire?
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Ryan Thunder wrote:I'm curious. Is this a joke, or are you actually serious?
The thread title includes calling himself "trektard" so I would hope it's a joke.

Even then, it's a shitty one.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

Soontir C'boath wrote:Is this some kind of satire?
It must be. There's no way this many retards could swarm in suddenly in such a short period of time.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Dark Flame
Jedi Master

Re: New Trektard here to wage War!

Post by Dark Flame »

gorch wrote:The Star Trek Maquis terrorists could defeat the Star Wars Rebellion against the Empire any day. The Rebels were nothing more than terrorists anyway. They had no defined territory, no representation or recognition in the Senate, and operated in secrecy from planet to planet (e.g., Dantooine, Alderan, Hoth, etc.).

Thomas Riker could kick Luke Skywalker's ass. Riker survived on his own for years on a barren planet. Luke couldn't last five minutes on his home planet before getting his ass kicked by the Sand People. This is why the Maquis would defeat the Rebels, they were simply more resourceful.

"You Rebel Scum"
This is so pathetic that I think even I could rip it apart... Were they terrorists? At times they did commit terrorist-type actions. They were also a hell of a lot more. They overthrew the Empire and set up a working, legitimate government. That's a fair accomplishment.

I don't know anything at all about Riker, but Skywalker was little more than an average kid that day in the desert. He was overcome by a martial enemy with superior weapons and numbers. Luke as a Jedi would mop the floor with them, or any Trek powers that you threw at him.

As far as resourcefulness goes, please show proof that the Maquis are more resourceful. If you can, I will find proof that the Rebels are just as, if not more, resourceful than the Maquis.
"Have you ever been fucked in the ass? because if you have you will understand why we have that philosophy"
- Alyrium Denryle, on HAB's policy of "Too much is almost enough"

"The jacketed ones are, but we're talking carefully-placed shits here. "-out of context, by Stuart
Dark Flame
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Flame »

Damn, while I was typing the whole thing has been uncovered as a satire! :wink:

I was so pumped for this... :twisted:
"Have you ever been fucked in the ass? because if you have you will understand why we have that philosophy"
- Alyrium Denryle, on HAB's policy of "Too much is almost enough"

"The jacketed ones are, but we're talking carefully-placed shits here. "-out of context, by Stuart
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

SilverWingedSeraph wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:Is this some kind of satire?
It must be. There's no way this many retards could swarm in suddenly in such a short period of time.
Yes there is. We're coming up to the period of time where schools are letting out for christmas break. The retard population usually kicks up pretty well during periods of school inactivity.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Gullible Jones
Jedi Knight

Post by Gullible Jones »

I think this guy may be a hit-and-run troll...
Darth Ruinus
Jedi Master

Re: New Trektard here to wage War!

Post by Darth Ruinus »

gorch wrote:"You Rebel Scum"
I resent that, since I actually liked the Empire far more than I like the Rebellion.

Not all of us like the good guys. :D
"I don't believe in man made global warming because God promised to never again destroy the earth with water. He sent the rainbow as a sign."
- Sean Hannity Forums user Avi

"And BTW the concept of carbon based life is only a hypothesis based on the abiogensis theory, and there is no clear evidence for it."
-Mazen707 informing me about the facts on carbon-based life.
Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

Gullible Jones wrote:I think this guy may be a hit-and-run troll...
Or someone made a joke account, I'm calling shenanigans.
A Certain Clique, HAB, The Chroniclers
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

If this is a joke account for the sole purpose of trolling and getting a rise out of people, I suspect he will find himself subjected to erasure just like "Hilary Duff".
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

General Schatten wrote:
Gullible Jones wrote:I think this guy may be a hit-and-run troll...
Or someone made a joke account, I'm calling shenanigans.
Ok Its shenanigans people! Everyone grab your broom!
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Peptuck
Is Not A Moderator

Post by Peptuck »

X-COM: Defending Earth by blasting the shit out of it.

Writers are people, and people are stupid. So, a large chunk of them have the IQ of beach pebbles. ~fgalkin

You're complaining that the story isn't the kind you like. That's like me bitching about the lack of ninjas in Robin Hood. ~CaptainChewbacca
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

OK, whoever is pulling the prank, reveal yourself now. Not even starfleet Jedi morons would try and say surviving ALONE on a deserted planet (yet being at the site of a former Federation colony, thus there was probably equipment and supplies) is more noteworthy than getting beat up by a violent psychopath.
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
gorch
BANNED

Post by gorch »

No satire, like I said I'm here to wage war because they're hasn't been anything exciting since May 2005.

Ryan:
Without his lightsaber, a jedi is nothing more an average humanoid fighter. (e.g., Luke against the Rancor; Anakin & Obi-wan in the Genosia arena; Obi-Wan v. Grevious). He can't use his "mind crushing" skills in times of panic, either. (e.g., Luke against the Rancor; Anakin & Obi-wan in the Genosia arena; Obi-Wan v. Grevious).

and what of telekinesis? shoot, for all we know SISSY SPACEK/"CARRIE" was a jedi. what good would she do in the Star Wars universe? spray a water hose over stormtroopers? (hmm, might work against the Emperor's "Finest Legion" on the Endor Moon).

DarkFlame:

I missed the part when this happens, does this occur in Episode VII?
and set up a working, legitimate government.
Peptuck
Is Not A Moderator

Post by Peptuck »

Without his lightsaber, a jedi is nothing more an average humanoid fighter. (e.g., Luke against the Rancor; Anakin & Obi-wan in the Genosia arena; Obi-Wan v. Grevious). He can't use his "mind crushing" skills in times of panic, either. (e.g., Luke against the Rancor; Anakin & Obi-wan in the Genosia arena; Obi-Wan v. Grevious).
lol wut
X-COM: Defending Earth by blasting the shit out of it.

Writers are people, and people are stupid. So, a large chunk of them have the IQ of beach pebbles. ~fgalkin

You're complaining that the story isn't the kind you like. That's like me bitching about the lack of ninjas in Robin Hood. ~CaptainChewbacca
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Hmm... To quote and tear apart or not....

Nah. Everyone else has beaten me to it. Maybe next time.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Pint0 Xtreme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Pint0 Xtreme »

I'm surprised no one's reminded this trektard that a Jedi's greatest asset in the Force is their privilege to precognition.
harbringer
Padawan Learner

Post by harbringer »

*yawn* that all you have ... if it is we don't need to bother anyone with anything :)

Will riker on his own on a planet occupied by angry klingons might have been more relevant. But since your a moron why bother trying to point out stuff.

Well wake me when you have something intelligent to say.
"Depending on who you talk to, a mercenary can be anything from a savior to the scum of the universe. On the Wolf's Dragoons world of Outreach, the Mercenary's Star, we know what a merc really is - a business man." - Wolf's Dragoons, Outreach (Merc World mag. 3056)
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

gorch wrote:No satire, like I said I'm here to wage war because they're hasn't been anything exciting since May 2005.
Mobilise the troops!
Start up the tanks!
Destroy the popcorn stands!
It is time to wage WAAAAAAARRR
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

WAR! HUH! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

harbringer wrote: But since your a moron why bother trying to point out stuff.
your retarted.

Anywho, do "normal humanoid fighters" jump around in a blurry manner and push boxes/people/droids around with their mind? Can Riker do all that shit?

(I'll sve you the trouble of thinking, the answer is no).
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."