[gorch]Just another dumbass...

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Peptuck
Is Not A Moderator

Post by Peptuck »

Dalton wrote:gorch has been banned for homophobic slurs.
Peptuck wrote:Why hasn't this trolling palm-fucker been banned yet?
Who the fuck do you think you are? Do you honestly believe you get to make those sorts of calls? Who the fuck are you to even attempt to merely suggest to us what we should do? Why do you test me so? Maybe having your new title for a week or so will dissuade you from that sort of shit in the future.
Dude, I was only asking a question. I didn't realize that being curious as to why someone who is obviously deserving of a ban hasn't been banned yet is considered trying to suggest what the staff should do.
X-COM: Defending Earth by blasting the shit out of it.

Writers are people, and people are stupid. So, a large chunk of them have the IQ of beach pebbles. ~fgalkin

You're complaining that the story isn't the kind you like. That's like me bitching about the lack of ninjas in Robin Hood. ~CaptainChewbacca
Peptuck
Is Not A Moderator

Post by Peptuck »

Ghetto edit: I apologize if my language came off as presumptous. The last thing I want to do is try to tell the staff how to do their job, and that certainly wasn't my intention.

Again, my apologies.
X-COM: Defending Earth by blasting the shit out of it.

Writers are people, and people are stupid. So, a large chunk of them have the IQ of beach pebbles. ~fgalkin

You're complaining that the story isn't the kind you like. That's like me bitching about the lack of ninjas in Robin Hood. ~CaptainChewbacca
lord Martiya
Jedi Master

Post by lord Martiya »

gorch wrote:lord martiva: guilty as charged.
Charged about what? Kiddo, you attacked one of the worst targets. I'm a relative newbie, but I'm the mad newbie and I'm in a terrible mood. So:
1)what charges? I have the right to know them;
2)I charge you being a fucking moron, to being an homophobic integralist, being unable to spell a phrase in your own language and being charged about the spelling from an Italian, or I'll do that if I have the authority;
3)I'm lord MartiY, you moron!
I hope to be helpful for you.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

lord Martiya wrote:
gorch wrote:lord martiva: guilty as charged.
Charged about what? Kiddo, you attacked one of the worst targets. I'm a relative newbie, but I'm the mad newbie and I'm in a terrible mood. So:
1)what charges? I have the right to know them;
2)I charge you being a fucking moron, to being an homophobic integralist, being unable to spell a phrase in your own language and being charged about the spelling from an Italian, or I'll do that if I have the authority;
3)I'm lord MartiY, you moron!
I hope to be helpful for you.

He's banned, Jim.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

And lock.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Moved to Parting Shots

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin