A Patkellyish Pedophile has dropped by [Lena]

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Kojikun, I think you've got serious problems as well, defending peadophilia and bestiality yet ragging on Sn0 because he's considering actually putting his dick in an ADULT HUMAN VAGINA!

And the reason there has to be an Age of Consent is precisely to protect 6 year olds from being fucked by horny 30 year old. It's the exact same law that says (to the letter) that a 16r old can't shag a 15yr old that prevents a 30yr old abusing a 4yr old.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

innerbrat wrote:Kojikun, I think you've got serious problems as well, defending peadophilia and bestiality yet ragging on Sn0 because he's considering actually putting his dick in an ADULT HUMAN VAGINA!
Wait, he's STILL Ripping on me anout that!?!?!!? Holy mother of fuck! *Gurfle!*
innerbrat wrote:And the reason there has to be an Age of Consent is precisely to protect 6 year olds from being fucked by horny 30 year old. It's the exact same law that says (to the letter) that a 16r old can't shag a 15yr old that prevents a 30yr old abusing a 4yr old.
That can be solved by allowing sex between people whose ages are within two years of each other. While I'm at it, I'll propose a FEDERAL Ban on sodomy laws!
Image Image
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
innerbrat wrote:Kojikun, I think you've got serious problems as well, defending peadophilia and bestiality yet ragging on Sn0 because he's considering actually putting his dick in an ADULT HUMAN VAGINA!
Nah, he's now saying he was trying to "protect you" and that it wasn't harassment.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Stormbringer wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Nah, he's now saying he was trying to "protect you" and that it wasn't harassment.
"Protect me" my ass! That's Darkstar Logic and Darkstar Tactics he's using on me. Should I shoot him so full of holes that Swiss Cheese'll be jealous? Cuz right now he's so fulla shit the toilet's jealous!!!!
Image Image
Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Primus »

Is there anyone here willing to host a pic of mine, I would love to show it up Lena's ass.
EAT SHIT AND DIE! - Because I say so

"Me Grimlock Badass" -Grimlock
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:Nah, he's now saying he was trying to "protect you" and that it wasn't harassment.
"Protect me" my ass! That's Darkstar Logic and Darkstar Tactics he's using on me. Should I shoot him so full of holes that Swiss Cheese'll be jealous? Cuz right now he's so fulla shit the toilet's jealous!!!!
Go for it, the little bastard deserves both barrels.
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

So um, is this thread going to go anywhere, or are we waiting for Lena to make a second post? Cause I don't think Lena's going to, Patkelly was kinda the same way with most responses.

Well, untill fruther notice, then, I'll just post something basic for starters on their behalf:
My experience with pedophiles told me Lena wrote:You're all mean, I knew you weren't going to be open to other people's lifestyles, you're worse than homophobes. I'm too busy making up things to tell myself that I'm not a screwed-up pervert to be arguig against rational arguments. Better put your tin-foil helmets on; the Bad Men in Uniforms are coming to steal away your sexually mature, consentual sex.
...Well, maybe that's not exactly what lena would say, besides the first sentence.
By His Word...
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Darth Utsanomiko wrote:So um, is this thread going to go anywhere, or are we waiting for Lena to make a second post? Cause I don't think Lena's going to, Patkelly was kinda the same way with most responses.

Well, untill fruther notice, then, I'll just post something basic for starters on their behalf:
My experience with pedophiles told me Lena wrote:You're all mean, I knew you weren't going to be open to other people's lifestyles, you're worse than homophobes. I'm too busy making up things to tell myself that I'm not a screwed-up pervert to be arguig against rational arguments. Better put your tin-foil helmets on; the Bad Men in Uniforms are coming to steal away your sexually mature, consentual sex.
...Well, maybe that's not exactly what lena would say, besides the first sentence.
Image Image
Crazy_Vasey
Jedi Council Member

Post by Crazy_Vasey »

Regarding Kojikuns statement, do six year olds even produce sperm? I thought that didn't start till puberty. I'd have thought it would be kinda difficult to have sex or masturbate when you don't produce the goods...
Coaan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Coaan »

Crazy_Vasey wrote:Regarding Kojikuns statement, do six year olds even produce sperm? I thought that didn't start till puberty. I'd have thought it would be kinda difficult to have sex or masturbate when you don't produce the goods...
Sperm is just the end result....If It's even possible for a six year old to have sex..
Xcom ; Standing proud and getting horrifically murdered by Chryssalids since 1994
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

I'm just hoping that kojikun's referring to 'playing doctor', which isn't uncommon at that age and it's pretty harmless physically/phychologically (I played doctor with a couple of girls in my neighborhood. We got together and did that untill about age 15 or 16. :lol: I'm kidding on all that in the parenthesis, obvously.)

Most likely he is referring to little kids stuff like that, and is just over-exaggerating it so we'll get mad over it and he can tell himself that we're always making false accusations or that we're the ones blowing harmless things like playing doctor out of proportion. :roll:
By His Word...
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Without sounding really really naive...

What exactly is 'playing doctor' because I used to do it in the literal way that was turned into such a 'isn't Willow a nerd' way on Buffy...
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Malecoda
Padawan Learner

Post by Malecoda »

Darth Utsanomiko wrote:

I don't see why you're assuming we all derive our morals strictly from what society tells us is okay. I personally don't give a flying fuck what's accepted by the masses; I put religion, drug-abuse, obsessive sports fans, the advertising industry, and american politics onto the same side of the proverbial fence as pedophilia; it's all just an after-the-fact rationalization of the things stupid weak people do to hide their own faults and shortcomings. Fuck society's reasons for who they don't like.
Hear hear. But there is one thing that always gets overlooked by those "society conditions us to feel this way, which is wrong" sayers, which is this--People are political animals. We came together in a "poleis" and we set up mores and governments to try to embody what we felt was right. Absolute Monarchism fell by the wayside bec it wasn't what people wanted, extend the argument and so on and so forth. Society was invented for a reason. If it didn't reflect our present values, it would reflect some other set of values, but people would still say "this conditioning is wrong". In the event that this society ever condoned pederasty (not pedophilia--the commonplace terms are good enough for us to use here, but let's make a distinction to make the "sex with children" part of it crystal clear), those people would (at last) be correct. Sex with kiddies is wrong, and just bec we codified it doesn't make us wrong to recognize it.

It's like the "science is a belief system" or "science doesn't work" arguments. Science is just a way of scrutinizing reality. If we chucked the scientific method out the window and sought the Brahmin, then that would just be our science. People would want a closer look at reality so they could model the world and advance, and the Brahmin bit would go the way of the ascetics and we'd get the scientific method back, at some point of people saying "This meditation shit ain't workin, we still need a freeway ramp with a gentle enough curve that it won't buck cars off of it".
I have being given A's for depleting Dragon ball Z the way it should be.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

innerbrat wrote:Without sounding really really naive...

What exactly is 'playing doctor' because I used to do it in the literal way that was turned into such a 'isn't Willow a nerd' way on Buffy...
AFAIK, it's where two little kids (about 3-5YO) basically play around with each other, usually involving at least one of them to take of at least some of their clothes. It's generally along the terms of "I'll be the doctor, and you'll be the patiant." and "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." It's generally harmless, and (again, AFAIK, as I never did it) almost never involves anything like sexual intercouse.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
pezcollectorguy
Redshirt

YUCKIE!!!

Post by pezcollectorguy »

As far as I'm concened, childred should be children for as long as possible. As adults, it is our job to protect their interests until they are on their own. Besides, there is no such thing as "concent" below the legal age. Personally, I like women. Besides, women like, know what to do with a man. :D Why would anyone even want some inexperienced, underdeveloped little kid that doesn't know what to do anyway? That's not natural and it doesn't make sense to me.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

For once you've made a decent post Pez.

And secondly what fucking decrepid layer of slime filled scum did u spawn from Kojikun. Words don't describe the leved of mental sickness you suffer from. You lucky your not Irish coz where i'm from bastards like you get nailed to walls via your wrists and knees.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Malecoda
Padawan Learner

Post by Malecoda »

kojikun wrote:sorry for not subscribing to your theory that there is a magic age at which a child is magically imbued with knowledge beyond comprehension, especially since it doesnt work in basically every case.
That would be all the more reason for adults not to fuck 'em. Doh.
I have being given A's for depleting Dragon ball Z the way it should be.
Lena
Pompous Pedophile Bitch

Hope you had fun -

Post by Lena »

Tampering with the content of my original post.
This fits well with the 'mentality' of gamers from what I have seen, if one can even consider that kind of person to be in possession of a mind.
Since I assume that only administrators can play this way, whoever chose to do that must be all of 12-13 y/o.

I wonder how many of you would be so funny if your own personal lives were exposed to the light of day?

How many true child abusers are among you?
How many who have misused an animal for your personal gratification?[I haven't, but dare I ask how an animal has the same rights as a human? In any way?]
How many of you spend your solitary nights abusing yourselves? [I've done all three!]

You hurt only yourselves - I would expect no other treatment from mental dwarves.
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Re: Hope you had fun -

Post by Utsanomiko »

Lena wrote:Tampering with the content of my original post.
This fits well with the 'mentality' of gamers from what I have seen, if one can even consider that kind of person to be in possession of a mind.
Since I assume that only administrators can play this way, whoever chose to do that must be all of 12-13 y/o.

I wonder how many of you would be so funny if your own personal lives were exposed to the light of day?

How many who have misused an animal for your personal gratification?
How many of you spend your solitary nights abusing yourselves?

You hurt only yourselves - I would expect no other treatment from mental dwarves.

Speak for yourself, you fucking lunatic dumbass. Nice of you to take your fucking time to post only an hominem attack, and nothing else of value, as usual.

Don't project your perversions and issues onto us.
By His Word...
pezcollectorguy
Redshirt

doesn't make sense!

Why do people even think pedofilia is even a lifestyle option? It's sickening to me to think there are those out there who see kids as objects of lust. Nothing could be farther from reality than that. This whole line of debate makes my insides turn. It just doesn't make sense!
pezcollectorguy
Redshirt

Hall of Shame

I nominate this sickness to the hall of shame...
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

No, just adding to it. The original shit is still there.
Since I assume that only administrators can play this way, whoever chose to do that must be all of 12-13 y/o..
Actually, you're wrong. I'm 23 and a mechanical engineer. I also happen to hate pedophiles and people who drop by, say their bullshit and leave without attempting to debate.
My personal life does not involve any illegality. Yours does. Deal with it
None that I'm aware of, and the user would be flamed and banned if ever admited or defended it
You're sad. Try to make a point, one day.
How many of you spend your solitary nights abusing yourselves?.
:?:
I'm smarter and way more qualified than you. Deal with it, or try to debate me.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Many of us are over 18, and not all of us are gamers.
How many of you spend your solitary nights abusing yourselves?
As an abused person yourself, you immediately suspect that all of us are like you. How unsurprising. I for one happen to be a successful college student who likes debating science fiction in my free time. And, surprise, I've never been abused in my life.

Now go take your agenda elsewhere. We have no liking for your ilk here.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Playing with the morons...
Gamer mentality? You sad, pathetic person. Why do you expect us to treat you and your bullshit with any sort of respect whatsoever?
Lena wrote:I wonder how many of you would be so funny if your own personal lives were exposed to the light of day?
Mmm...quite a few of us already have. Then again, we're not doing anything illegal, disgusting or against nature.
Lena wrote:How many true child abusers are among you?
None, to my knowledge, except for you and your idiot-boy patkelly. Pedophilia is the WORST kind of child abuse.
Lena wrote:How many who have misused an animal for your personal gratification?
*counts* Er, zero.
Lena wrote:How many of you spend your solitary nights abusing yourselves?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

You're using MASTURBATION as a counterargument?! LOL! You are truly an idiot![/quote]
Lena wrote:You hurt only yourselves - I would expect no other treatment from mental dwarves.
Hmm? Us, mental dwarves? Us, with relatively NORMAL sex lives? Us, many of whom have college degrees? Us, who do not willingly contribute to abusing children and ruthlessly screwing up the human genome?

There's a reason most people hate pedophilia and incest - a good one, too. See if you can figure it out before you spawn a race of mutants.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

pezcollectorguy wrote:I nominate this sickness to the hall of shame...
We are in the Hall of Shame...
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF