[Ahurazithramis]

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

In my nature and in my intellectual mind as well I can honestly say there is nothing weird about belief in spirits.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:The evidence for the wind is similar to the evidence of spirits. I feel it against my body.
The evil spirits are pressing against your body. Right....

Now how about something other then a chickenshit dodge and some proof of these evil spirits?
That's not a dodge. It's me trying to explain how to know the spirits are there.
No, I asked for proof. You calim you can feel them. Not proof in the slightest. Ergo, a dodge.

By the way chuckles, if the evil spirits are currently molesting you, what does it matter if they get summoned or not? They are already here, might as well let the wiccians pray.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Patrick Degan wrote:Try 100 years. The practical effect of the GOP programme for America would be to repeal the 20th century. They're trying to undo accomplishments brought forth by Theodore Roosevelt while at the same time regressing us to the days of that Old Tyme Religion (and that Olde Tyme Robber-Baron Captialism) of the 1880s.
Ahurazithramis wrote:Nothing wrong with that. After all, there was alot less nitpicking back when fundamentalism began.
So there's nothing wrong with coming onto your land with all my cronies, threatening to rape you and murder every last member of your family by torture if you don't immediately acquiesce to my demands, and selling every last piece of your entire estate to the highest bidder because I stand to make a profit off such a course of action? Wonderful. Shall we take the Troll up on his generous offer?
Image Image
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Bugger this bullshit, this is getting flushed...Enjoy your reaming Mr. Christian-Prayer-Protects-Us-Everyoneelses-Is-Bad!!!!!!!!
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:In my nature and in my intellectual mind as well I can honestly say there is nothing weird about belief in spirits.
If you think there is nothing weird about believing in a phenomona that there is absolutely no proof for, you aren't much of an intellectual.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

That wasn't fundamentalism. That was doing unpleasant things to anyone who dared voice any deviation from the faith.
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:In my nature and in my intellectual mind as well I can honestly say there is nothing weird about belief in spirits.
If you think there is nothing weird about believing in a phenomona that there is absolutely no proof for, you aren't much of an intellectual.
I have personal proof. I simply have no need of other proof so the voices say anyway, they also say that the moon is made of cheese, and I definetly dont need any other proof of that....oh, and pepsi and oil are actually the same thing....the truth is out there!!!!.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

YEAH KEEV! BLOW IT UP AND HORSEMANIZE THE FUCKTARD! BURN THE ANTI-WITCH! :twisted:
Image Image
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Keevan_Colton wrote:Bugger this bullshit, this is getting flushed...Enjoy your reaming Mr. Christian-Prayer-Protects-Us-Everyoneelses-Is-Bad!!!!!!!!
You're not listening. I never said everyone else is bad. I never said anyone was bad, just unintentionally releasing demons on us all, get it right, I mean sheeesh, I say they're accidentally sicing demons on us, and that christian prayer doesnt do things like that...and you lot go thinking I'm saying something bad about the other lot...makes no sense to me, but then again the last time I saw occams razor, someone tried to slash me with it for being an "ignorant brain dead donkey fucking irrational fuckwit" so...
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:That wasn't fundamentalism. That was deviation from the faith.
No, actually, the dark ages and the taliban were followers of the faith to the letter. That's why it's so bad and secularism has let us thrive.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Aya wrote:Wiccans worship nature, dipshit. I read a book about it.
Once again you are ignoring what I'm saying.
Ahurazithramis wrote:As I said before, they might not do it intentionaly, but any witchcraft invites demons, whether they want them to come or not.
Explain to me how worshiping dirt, air, fire, water and you know, the Earth is inviting demons?

By the way, you're the one throwing up red herrings and dodging rebuttals. Either provide evidence to back up your bullshit claims or concede that you're spouting nothing but bullshit.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:
I have personal proof. I simply have no need of other proof.
Here we have need of scientifically verifiable proof. No possibility of proof? Sorry, out comes Occam's Razor!
Image Image
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Aya wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:
Aya wrote:Wiccans worship nature, dipshit. I read a book about it.
Once again you are ignoring what I'm saying.
Ahurazithramis wrote:As I said before, they might not do it intentionaly, but any witchcraft invites demons, whether they want them to come or not.
Explain to me how worshiping dirt, air, fire, water and you know, the Earth is inviting demons?

By the way, you're the one throwing up red herrings and dodging rebuttals. Either provide evidence to back up your bullshit claims or concede that you're spouting nothing but bullshit.
Putting the Earth above God automaticaly elevates Satan above God. The universe in the Enemy's hands.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:
I have personal proof. I simply have no need of other proof.
Wrong again boy wonder, you need other proof that can be verified. Look, can you imagine trying to pass this bullshit off in any other part of your life?

"I have personal proof that that check for one million dollars is good, I simply have no need of other proof"

And would you guys please give some time with the horsemanization? It's hard to argue this with you guys playing with your new toy. Can't you start from page 1 or something?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Aya wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote: Once again you are ignoring what I'm saying.

Putting the Earth above God automaticaly elevates Satan above God. The universe in the Enemy's hands.
This despite the fact that satan was banished to the pit, and god created the universe, eh?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Aya wrote:

Are these entities you call 'God' and 'Satan' provable by science? In fact, is there any evidence whatsoever these two beings exist or have ever existed?

Sorry, shoulda saw this coming *SHING* ->SLICE!<-
Image Image
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

It has been proven to me through experience that spirits are real. It is odd that one would demand spiritual proof through the other side of a computer.
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:
Aya wrote: Explain to me how worshiping dirt, air, fire, water and you know, the Earth is inviting demons?

Satan is free for the moment. He is in one of the Third Heavens. Not Hell yet.

This despite the fact that satan was banished to the pit, and god created the universe, eh?
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Ahurazithramis wrote:It has been proven to me through experience that spirits are real. It is odd that one would demand spiritual proof through the other side of a computer.
Drug trips do not constitute proof of spirits.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Ender wrote:And would you guys please give some time with the horsemanization? It's hard to argue this with you guys playing with your new toy. Can't you start from page 1 or something?
I've got to get to work in about 15 minutes...and all the fun will be done by the time I get back ;) Just snip the color tags, we never remove a word they say these days...keeps the job challenging
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote: Putting the Earth above God automaticaly elevates Satan above God. The universe in the Enemy's hands.

Satan is free for the moment. He is in one of the Third Heavens. Not Hell yet.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Ahurazithramis wrote:It has been proven to me through experience that spirits are real. It is odd that one would demand spiritual proof through the other side of a computer.
Okay, show us EMPIRICAL PROOF that these spirits are real, not something like my Invisible Jupiter-size Homosexual Pink Dragon with Antipurple Polkadots™.
Image Image
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Aya wrote:

They don't believe in God in the first place, so they don't really give a flying fuck. If I remember correctly, "Satan" is the opposite force to the wiccan's goddess. So no, they don't elevate "Satan" over anyone.

And its called freedom of motherfucking religion. People can worship who or what they want. If they want to worship god, they can. If they want to worship nature, they can. If they want to worship demons, they can. Hell, if they want to worship the almighty Vorlon God Bujji, they sure as fucking hell can! You or anyone else, for that matter, has any right to deem who or what someone can and can't worship. Don't like it? Deal.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Obviously there should be a way for you to relate said experience, or show evidence from said experience, or a description as to how we should find evidence on our own (eg a web link)

It's called the scientific method. Step 1: Collect data.

Oh, and
Ender wrote:By the way chuckles, if the evil spirits are currently molesting you, what does it matter if they get summoned or not? They are already here, might as well let the wiccians pray.
Still waiting for a response.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

Sounds like someone's been reading too much MacGregor Mathers Golden Dawn/Hermetic Qabbala stuff.
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett