[jigglyspider] Yet another 9/11 conspiracy video

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

jigglyspider wrote:The Spartan, insulting me personally doesn't add anything to the debate. Lets take it as read that you wish to insult me and yo won't have to type out so much in your responses. I'll simply add a few "moron" and "tin foil hat" barbs at various intervals to recreate your debating style for you.
Waah, waah. Quit whining. If you had read the terms of service, you would know that this would not get you far at all.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

jigglyspider wrote:No they weren't. The pancake theory did not exist until after 9/11 when experts who were at a loss for how such buildings could come down without the use of explosives and without access to the hard evidence attempted to come up with an explanation. However, pancaking has never been proven in testing and remains simply a theory. Further, the tower's designers expressed shock that they fell following the planes hitting them because they were designed to withstand such impacts. Why would the designers be "shocked" in response when they knew that the planes were deliberatley flown into the towers at high speed?
Last time I checked 9/11 happened sometime after 1968. For those who don't want to read the link, I will explain it.

In East London, there was a block of prefabricated apartment blocks, called Ronan Point. On May 16, 1968 there was a gas leak in one of the apartments. This gas had built up until someone decided to warm up a kettle of tea on the 18th floor. All of that gas exploded, and it caused the ENTIRE CORNER of the building to collapse. Because of a progressive collapse of that corner of the building, when the gas explosion blew out the walls.
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
jigglyspider
BANNED

Post by jigglyspider »

Waah, waah. Quit whining. If you had read the terms of service, you would know that this would not get you far at all.
Actually I'm only posting here because I was encouraged to by someone I work with who posts here. I told him that it would just result in lots of close minded mud slinging from geeky types who spend too much time on internet forums.

I've decided to hang in a bit longer now because I'm intrigued by your reactions. The way you conduct yourselves on here is obviously as some kind of release because you don't get to talk to people like that in your life away from the keyboard. Bashing people anonymously on the internet is no different to peole who make random abusive phone calls. I don't take offence because you have no idea who you are bashing and I know you don't talk like that to people in real life. All I'm saying is I'm giving you all a free pass so you don't have to keep on typing out banal insults and attacks on someone you don't even know.

You may talk the big talk on the internet, but judging by my colleague who introduced me to this site I'm sure you are all mostly well mannered, quiet types who are respectful to women, even those who think you are a little too geeky for your own well being.

So enjoy your release by all means, but don't think I don't sympathise with why you go on that way - I do, it must be harder for you than most people in your life appreciate.
jigglyspider
BANNED

Post by jigglyspider »

In East London, there was a block of prefabricated apartment blocks, called Ronan Point. On May 16, 1968 there was a gas leak in one of the apartments. This gas had built up until someone decided to warm up a kettle of tea on the 18th floor. All of that gas exploded, and it caused the ENTIRE CORNER of the building to collapse. Because of a progressive collapse of that corner of the building, when the gas explosion blew out the walls.
That's a partial progressive collapse just like the Murrah building. It's the symmetrical and total collapse of 3 steel buildings that is suggested by the pancake theory. Remember WTC building 7 was not like the towers, it did not have any radical design excuse to fall back on.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

jigglyspider wrote:Actually I'm only posting here because I was encouraged to by someone I work with who posts here. I told him that it would just result in lots of close minded mud slinging from geeky types who spend too much time on internet forums.
Oh boy! We've got a spoilt brat whose gonna try armchair psychology and fail pitifully! Again!

We've only had, what, fifty four of your cretinous associates do the same?
I've decided to hang in a bit longer now because I'm intrigued by your reactions. The way you conduct yourselves on here is obviously as some kind of release because you don't get to talk to people like that in your life away from the keyboard. Bashing people anonymously on the internet is no different to peole who make random abusive phone calls. I don't take offence because you have no idea who you are bashing and I know you don't talk like that to people in real life. All I'm saying is I'm giving you all a free pass so you don't have to keep on typing out banal insults and attacks on someone you don't even know.
'Anonymously'. Right.

Let's see. My name and my wife's are public knowledge(Well, to anyone capable of using their brains. The rest are outta luck.), as are a number of other notable users. We've posted pictures of ourselves, talked about where we worked, and generally not done this trite stereotype you fail to correctly apply.

None of us make crank calls. We've had them sent to us by people like you: Small minded twats who get cranky because no one's telling them sweet lies.

And your 'knowledge' is wrong. I've called people much worse than most of the insults I throw around here to their faces(Though I lack the lung capacity to throw the bigger tirades I've thrown at fucktards like you, who pretend to know shit when they're just retreating into their pathetic hallucinations).
You may talk the big talk on the internet, but judging by my colleague who introduced me to this site I'm sure you are all mostly well mannered, quiet types who are respectful to women, even those who think you are a little too geeky for your own well being.
We're very well mannered. Because we don't lie to people's faces. Few of us are quiet, and the idea that women will veer away from us because we're 'too geeky' kinda screams headlong into the wall of reality, but whatever, kiddo...
So enjoy your release by all means, but don't think I don't sympathise with why you go on that way - I do, it must be harder for you than most people in your life appreciate.
Take your trite psychobabble elsewhere, kid. You're not even notable for this pathetic attempt, but you're a funny twat to mock. If you had done this to my face, you'd get the same response, save perhaps with comical gestures and perhaps sound effects to demonstrate your pathetic attempt to puff yourself up and proclaim your superiority.

And one last thing.. As a member of the staff, don't whine about insults, and don't avoid points because of them. Or you will be thrown out for showing you are different from us because you have no manners.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

For me, the 9/11 "conspiracy" always falls apart when you ask: Why would the US government destroy its own financial center and send its economy into a multi-year tailspin to justify a war when there are easier and less damaging targets?

They could've blown up the statue of liberty, or the Sears tower, and had the same effect.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

jigglyspider wrote:Actually I'm only posting here because I was encouraged to by someone I work with who posts here. I told him that it would just result in lots of close minded mud slinging from geeky types who spend too much time on internet forums.
And judging by your reaction to a little ribbing, you are a petulant little freak who has a stick up his ass. Didn't you understand my post? Whining about the abuse is a fine way to get flamed. Answer the damn points and grow some thicker skin, because you are doing a fine job of making yourself look like a little bitch.
jigglyspider wrote:I've decided to hang in a bit longer now because I'm intrigued by your reactions. The way you conduct yourselves on here is obviously as some kind of release because you don't get to talk to people like that in your life away from the keyboard. Bashing people anonymously on the internet is no different to peole who make random abusive phone calls. I don't take offence because you have no idea who you are bashing and I know you don't talk like that to people in real life. All I'm saying is I'm giving you all a free pass so you don't have to keep on typing out banal insults and attacks on someone you don't even know.
You are giving us a free pass? Listen you little moron, this bulletin board is orovided to you for free, despite the fact that it is not free to maintain, so get off your high horse and accept that you are being done a favour by being allowed to post here.

And no, bashing people on a web board is NOT akin to abusive phone calls, because you joined this board voluntarily, after previously having read the terms of service. I assume that you did read the terms of service, right? According to them, you allowed yourself to be flamed, and you cannot act holier than thou as a result of said flames.
jigglyspider wrote:You may talk the big talk on the internet, but judging by my colleague who introduced me to this site I'm sure you are all mostly well mannered, quiet types who are respectful to women, even those who think you are a little too geeky for your own well being.

Aww. How cute, the troll is attempting a put down. Sorry kid, we get your kind of stuck up idiot every now and then who throws a tantrum the first time that they see a little swearing and ribbing. Usually this happens when their arguments are being ripped to shreds, and invariably they assume that their little rants give them the moral high ground. Sorry, but they don't cut it.

Incidentally, I thought you said that your next post would be a response to the Spartan's arguments... Whatever happened to that?

I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
jigglyspider
BANNED

Post by jigglyspider »

Quote:
Firstly people are certainly qualified to say what the collapse of buildings looks the same as controlled demolitions they've seen. That is not the same as them saying they "know" it was controlled demolition, merely that is what it resembled to them based on their experience. Secondly I will provide you a link to what some experts have said.

Your first claim? Bullshit, plain and simple. The average person, untrained in engineering, is not qualified in any way to determine engineering failures.
My first claim was that the 3 collapses bore the hallmarks of a controlled demolition and many witnesses said as much. You don't need to be a qualified engineer to express that the buildings fell in a way that looks similar to they way buildings fall because of controlled demolition.

Check out the links:-

Dan Rather commenting on building 7.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGE ... d.down.wmv

As frame of reference, a controlled demolition can be seen in this link.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/oslo.mov

You don't think there are similarities in the way in which these buildings have fallen?

more witnesses referring to the appearance of controlled demolition:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGE ... ehouse.wmv

Matthys Levy gives his opinion of what the collapses looked like:-

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGE ... covery.wmv

more witness reports:-

From THE NEW YORK TIMES:

Assistant Fire Commissioner: "I thought . . . before . . . No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. . . . I . . . saw a flash flash flash . . . [at] the lower level of the building. You know like when they . . . blow up a building. . . ?”
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/ny ... tephen.txt

NYC firefighter: “It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit. . . [W]e originally had thought there was like an internal detonation, explosives, because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.”
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/ny ... Edward.txt

From The San Francisco Chronicle / SFGate.com:

Captain of Emergency Medical Services: "somewhere around the middle of the world trade center there was this orange and red flash coming out ... initially it was just one flash then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode ... and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides ... as far as could see these popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger going both up and down and then all around the building"
http://sfgate.com/gate/pictures/2005/09 ... eshore.pdf
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

jigglyspider wrote:
<SNIP Attempt at Retroactive Justification of Trolling and TOS Violations>
Are you by any chance associated with one Ali Tavakoly?
Image Image
jigglyspider
BANNED

Post by jigglyspider »

And judging by your reaction to a little ribbing, you are a petulant little freak who has a stick up his ass.
If you knew me that would be "up her ass".
You are giving us a free pass? Listen you little moron, this bulletin board is orovided to you for free, despite the fact that it is not free to maintain, so get off your high horse and accept that you are being done a favour by being allowed to post here.
I'm doing my colleague a favor posting here. I could tell how pointless trying to have a debate with you here is. As it is proving to be.

This isn't the place to have a serious debate, but my colleague waned me to try. I can hardly be a troll when I was asked to post here. I attempted to find some common ground on the issues, but really you just want to sling mud and release all that inner tension. Normal people don't go on like the way you are, you have issues that's clear. Your retorts are meaningless because this is all in cyberspace. You are just getting yourselves riled up.

Try taking deep breaths and relax a little. :wink:
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

jigglyspider wrote:
And judging by your reaction to a little ribbing, you are a petulant little freak who has a stick up his ass.
Him, her... Clue for you, clueless: We don't care. Well, some of our more anal-sex obsessed members might care...
I'm doing my colleague a favor posting here. I could tell how pointless trying to have a debate with you here is. As it is proving to be.
Yea. Failing to provide logical arguments is a real hassle for fucktards like you, ain't it?
This isn't the place to have a serious debate, but my colleague waned me to try. I can hardly be a troll when I was asked to post here. I attempted to find some common ground on the issues, but really you just want to sling mud and release all that inner tension. Normal people don't go on like the way you are, you have issues that's clear. Your retorts are meaningless because this is all in cyberspace. You are just getting yourselves riled up.
Look, child. I don't give a fuck who you think you are, but if you want to debate, you do so like an intelligent adult: With logic, evidence, and sense. You have not. You are now bitching because you can't prove shit, and you're upset.
Enough projection. Go away and come back when you mentally mature about.. Oh, five years. So you're finally past puberty.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

jigglyspider
BANNED

Post by jigglyspider »

And one last thing.. As a member of the staff, don't whine about insults, and don't avoid points because of them. Or you will be thrown out for showing you are different from us because you have no manners.
Just proving a point to my colleague. And no you wouldn't go on that way - nobody does in real life with strangers without ending up in a mental ward.

Just because anyone who disagrees with you is a troll by your own standards, you get to shut out the other side of the argument.

This is obviously going into the exact pointless flame war I knew it would.

That's okay this is your website and dissenting voices aren't welcome, but it must annoy you that the insults and ribbing are so utterly pointless really.

One more reactionary post to feed your need and the eventual climactic banning.

Enjoy stroking each other's bits boys....*gone*
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

jigglyspider wrote:
Whatever.
jigglyspider wrote:
Bullshit. Your arguments are being responded to. You are also being flamed which is par for the course, if you had checked this place out in advance. Get used to it.
jigglyspider wrote:This isn't the place to have a serious debate, but my colleague waned me to try. I can hardly be a troll when I was asked to post here.
Yes you can. By not obeying the terms of service that you agreed to by posting here. And we have serious debates here all the damn time, the ribbing exists to excise the hypocritical little peons that appeal to civility in an attempt to cover up their ineptitude.
jigglyspider wrote:I attempted to find some common ground on the issues, but really you just want to sling mud and release all that inner tension.
And more armchair psychology, the fact that I don't give much of a damn about you doesn't register, does it? I pointed out to you that using other people's profanity as an excuse to avoid their arguments was against board policy when you attempted to do so against the Spartan. In actuality, I am doing you a favour: if you are banned for your trollery, that's no skin off my back. But of course, that fact won't penetrate your thick skull if I'm any judge.
jigglyspider wrote:Normal people don't go on like the way you are, you have issues that's clear. Your retorts are meaningless because this is all in cyberspace. You are just getting yourselves riled up.

More pseudopsychological bullshit. :wanker: You are just digging yourself a deeper hole. This kind of flamage is par for the course around here when people dodge and appeal to civility.

Answer the Spartan's points allready.

Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

jigglyspider wrote:
Just proving a point to my colleague. And no you wouldn't go on that way - nobody does in real life with strangers without ending up in a mental ward.
Ah, so. You descided in advance that debate here was without point. And that you would "prove" this by being unable to conduct a debate here?

Self fullfilling prophesy, anyone?

If you had ignored the insults and answered the points, you would not have ended your stay here so ignomioulsy. But of course, that was what you intended all along. Therefore: troll.
jigglyspider wrote:Just because anyone who disagrees with you is a troll by your own standards, you get to shut out the other side of the argument.
Bullshit. We have branded you a troll because you refused to answer points made due to insults.
jigglyspider wrote:This is obviously going into the exact pointless flame war I knew it would.
As you intended to prove.
jigglyspider wrote:That's okay this is your website and dissenting voices aren't welcome, but it must annoy you that the insults and ribbing are so utterly pointless really.
Then ignore them and ANSWER THE DAMN POINTS INSTEAD. Dissenting voices are most certainly NOT summarily banned here if they are backed up by logic.
jigglyspider wrote:One more reactionary post to feed your need and the eventual climactic banning.

I'm sure that your banning makes you feel fullfilled. What a loser.

Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

jigglyspider wrote: Just proving a point to my colleague. And no you wouldn't go on that way - nobody does in real life with strangers without ending up in a mental ward.
Proving that Real Life verbal arguments are usually style-over-substance affairs that involve little actual evidence. What is your point? At SDN, there are things called Standards of Evidence. You're required to fulfil them, and if you don't, then it's your fault that you get pointed out for the fucktard you are.
Just because anyone who disagrees with you is a troll by your own standards, you get to shut out the other side of the argument.
Perhaps you didn't notice the multi-page threads where SDN members lay into eachother? They're a dime a dozen in most places.
Good job on incriminating yourself. I expect this sentence to be quoted in your ban post.
That's okay this is your website and dissenting voices aren't welcome, but it must annoy you that the insults and ribbing are so utterly pointless really.
Dissenting voices are welcome, but only- and only- if they're correct and supported by evidence. So far, you've made outlandish claims and failed to back them up. Then, when called out for the moron conspiracist that you are, you whine that you're being oppressed.

You see, there's this little idea in your head that two people can argue and not have any sort of progess on eather side. That's wrong. One side, if correct, is correct and the other side is wrong. The side with the evidence is correct. They are right, you are wrong. If you wish to change this, post evidence for your own side to defeat theirs. Hard evidence, not "Isn't this coincidental" shit that conspiracists like you make.

Need I have spelled it out with crayons? I hope not, but judging by your previous posts your mental capacity cannot be that large and I was making sure the message penetrated both your skull and the tin-foil hat around it.

I'm sure you're so proud of yourself for winning this argument just like the US won Vietnam.
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

jigglyspider wrote:
If you came into a private place, began discussing things like you are now? Yes I would. It's not a matter of walking up to strangers, you dumbass.
What a pity this is your fucking delusion and nothing else.
Well, if you going to flagrantly break rules.. Yes.
Dissent is welcomed and encouraged, provided it is done intelligently. You failed to meet this basic criteria.
No, your banning will be because you are illiterate and didn't read the rules.
Yes, you are gone.

Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

The petulant troll wrote:Actually I'm only posting here because I was encouraged to by someone I work with who posts here. I told him that it would just result in lots of close minded mud slinging from geeky types who spend too much time on internet forums.
I wonder who it was who invited her.

SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

The individual in question IM'd me and complained at some length. Of course, there were many complaints about how uncivil we are, when they are the one coming here and breaking rules. They also claimed to be English, but I prefer the delusion that all British can use appropriate punctuation.

Down into the Hall.

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Lord Zentei wrote:
The petulant troll wrote:Actually I'm only posting here because I was encouraged to by someone I work with who posts here. I told him that it would just result in lots of close minded mud slinging from geeky types who spend too much time on internet forums.
I wonder who it was who invited her.
Which is why I posted.
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
jigglyspider wrote:
<SNIP Attempt at Retroactive Justification of Trolling and TOS Violations>
Are you by any chance associated with one Ali Tavakoly?
Image Image
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

And here I was pointing out the rules of the board to her, so that she would not get into trouble. That's what I get for being such a nice guy, apparently. :angelic:

Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Lord Zentei wrote:I wonder who it was who invited her.
Which is why I posted.
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Are you by any chance associated with one Ali Tavakoly?
Ali Tavakoly, as in ali-sama? Of course he's banned, though it's possible it was him...

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Lord Zentei wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Lord Zentei wrote:I wonder who it was who invited her.
Which is why I posted.
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Are you by any chance associated with one Ali Tavakoly?
Ali Tavakoly, as in ali-sama? Of course he's banned, though it's possible it was him...
You win the prize! He has been intimating (more like blathering on and On and ON) in the AIM Chat for months about sending an invasion force here to do battle. Had we not executed him already, we'd can his ass TWICE for that shit.
Image Image
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Not surprisingly, my question remains unanswered.

Describe in your own words, your theory of what really happened on 9/11. Support said theory with scientifically based evidence.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:You win the prize! He has been intimating (more like blathering on and On and ON) in the AIM Chat for months about sending an invasion force here to do battle. Had we not executed him already, we'd can his ass TWICE for that shit.
Wow, what a cunt. And naturally, he thinks it is all justified because we were oh so mean to him.

Then again, there could be some other stealth troll around here.

SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

He also reads the HoS, so he has a sockpuppet. I'm sure I'll get another PM on Librum about how we're all SO WRONG.