[Ahurazithramis]

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:I don't believe witches are evil. Don't worry I'm not that fargone. :D God has no reason to smite them yet.
You claim that evil spirits exist. Frankly, thats far more fargone then thinking someone else is evil.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:There prayers do not harm us, it opens the gateway to demons. Our prayers protect us and restore.
And logically, if what you say is true and your prayers are effective, then you praying would open a gateway to those who threaten them and their beliefs, but their prayers protect them and restore them.

So why should you get to pray and not them too? Do you think your beliefs give you the right to harm others?
'

No. I believe that their prayers simply work differently, and even many witches agree. Have you heard of Robert E. Koch?
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:I never said they purposefully cursed anyone.
That statement in no way answers my question. How about you try doing that instead, mmm'k?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Aya wrote:This guy has a VI or WTPF in his future.
I disagree, this guy has no future.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Ender wrote:
That statement in no way answers my question. How about you try doing that instead, mmm'k?
He may have been referring to my post above yours.

As for that post, I was referring to the demons or whatever pagan prays unleash. Why can't god smite them?
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

He doesn't feel like it.
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:There prayers do not harm us, it opens the gateway to demons. Our prayers protect us and restore.
And logically, if what you say is true and your prayers are effective, then you praying would open a gateway to those who threaten them and their beliefs, but their prayers protect them and restore them.

So why should you get to pray and not them too? Do you think your beliefs give you the right to harm others?
'

No. I believe that their prayers simply work differently, and even many witches agree. Have you heard of Robert E. Koch?
Note to self. Look through marble collection and learn to summon Bahamut, Shiva, and perhaps Ifrit.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:

'

Well if they work differently then christian prayers, what are you complaining about? They wonb't invoke evil spirits then like you claimed.

Christian prayers call for the direct intervention of god/jesus/holy spirit/mary/a saint. If their prayers are different then yours, they would not be asking for the direct intervention of a nonsense evil spirit (still waiting for you to back up their existance BTW), and thus no threat to you. Thus they should be allowed to pray.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:I don't believe witches are evil. Don't worry I'm not that fargone. :D God has no reason to smite them yet.
You claim that evil spirits exist. Frankly, thats far more fargone then thinking someone else is evil.
You can claim that no evil person exists, yet I don't think it's anyless fargone than to think evil spirits don't.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Gandalf wrote:
Ender wrote:
He may have been referring to my post above yours.

As for that post, I was referring to the demons or whatever pagan prays unleash. Why can't god smite them?
He needs to learn the joys of the quote button then. If Bobby can learn it, so can this guy.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Ahurazithramis wrote:He doesn't feel like it.
Then you need better imaginary friends. Zeus wouldn't stand for that shit.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:And logically, if what you say is true and your prayers are effective, then you praying would open a gateway to those who threaten them and their beliefs, but their prayers protect them and restore them.

'

Well if they work differently then christian prayers, what are you complaining about? They wonb't invoke evil spirits then like you claimed.

As I said before, they might not do it intentionaly, but any witchcraft invites demons, whether they want them to come or not.

Christian prayers call for the direct intervention of god/jesus/holy spirit/mary/a saint. If their prayers are different then yours, they would not be asking for the direct intervention of a nonsense evil spirit (still waiting for you to back up their existance BTW), and thus no threat to you. Thus they should be allowed to pray.
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

As I said before, they might not do it intentionaly, but any witchcraft invites demons, whether they want them to come or not.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:
You can claim that no evil person exists, yet I don't think it's anyless fargone than to think evil spirits don't.
Hey nitwit, I didn't say that. I said having an opinion that someone else is evil is closer to the norm then believing in evil spirits.

Still waiting for some kind of evidence of evil spirits too. My time is valuable kid, perhaps I should start billing like lawyers. Would that inspire you?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Wiccans worship nature, dipshit. I read a book about it.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Drooling Iguana
Sith Marauder

Post by Drooling Iguana »

Nephtys wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:
Ender wrote:And logically, if what you say is true and your prayers are effective, then you praying would open a gateway to those who threaten them and their beliefs, but their prayers protect them and restore them.

'

Note to self. Look through marble collection and learn to summon Bahamut, Shiva, and perhaps Ifrit.
Don't forget the Fat Chocobo. None can stand against the awesome might of the Fat Chocobo!
"Stop! No one can survive these deadly rays!"
"These deadly rays will be your death!"
- Thor and Akton, Starcrash

"Before man reaches the moon your mail will be delivered within hours from New York to California, to England, to India or to Australia by guided missiles.... We stand on the threshold of rocket mail."
- Arthur Summerfield, US Postmaster General 1953 - 1961
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Ahurazithramis wrote:As I said before, they might not do it intentionaly, but any witchcraft invites demons, whether they want them to come or not.
I want some demons! Quick, to the Pagan-mobile! I'm sure these photographs of real summoned demons will confirm what religion is true for all time! :roll:
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

The evidence for the wind is similar to the evidence of spirits. I feel it against my body.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:As I said before, they might not do it intentionaly, but any witchcraft invites demons, whether they want them to come or not.
So you are retracting your earlier claim that their prayers work differently then?

Either way, christian prayer calls for direct intervention and thus would be a threat to them. Why should you be allowed to pray then? Do you beleive you have the right to harm others?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Aya wrote:Wiccans worship nature, dipshit. I read a book about it.
Once again you are ignoring what I'm saying.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:The evidence for the wind is similar to the evidence of spirits. I feel it against my body.
The evil spirits are pressing against your body. Right....

Now how about something other then a chickenshit dodge and some proof of these evil spirits?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ender wrote:
So you are retracting your earlier claim that their prayers work differently then?

Either way, christian prayer calls for direct intervention and thus would be a threat to them. Why should you be allowed to pray then? Do you beleive you have the right to harm others?
I don't see how christian prayer could be a threat to anyone.
Drooling Iguana
Sith Marauder

Post by Drooling Iguana »

Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:The evidence for the wind is similar to the evidence of spirits. I feel it against my body.

Now how about something other then a chickenshit dodge and some proof of these evil spirits?
Maybe it's like that scene in Ghostbusters with Ray and the ghost chick.
"Stop! No one can survive these deadly rays!"
"These deadly rays will be your death!"
- Thor and Akton, Starcrash

"Before man reaches the moon your mail will be delivered within hours from New York to California, to England, to India or to Australia by guided missiles.... We stand on the threshold of rocket mail."
- Arthur Summerfield, US Postmaster General 1953 - 1961
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Ender wrote:

That's not a dodge. It's me trying to explain how to know the spirits are there.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Aya wrote:Wiccans worship nature, dipshit. I read a book about it.
Once again you are ignoring what I'm saying.
And your ignoring reality. Which strikes you as more reasonable? Ignoring the rantings of someone babbling about the evil spirits groping them and believing that they have the right to prey but others don't, or being that sisterfucker who is hallucinating about the evil spirits and the threat of them to him.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf