[John Clark/Ai Phling Pu] Unbelievable.

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

How do you get more dense from smaller territory? If a probe droid did get caught then that would be good seeing as they could hyperdrive in there and gets some star maps. Do you think that they can't see anything beyond their hulls. Does anyone know the empire's capability in astronomy? I'll use a little trekkie logic here, but voyager was able to plot courses months in advance in uncharted territory, and in almost every instance the Empire's technology is more advance than the Federations. Whats saying they can't scan ahead of them light years to see clear paths and microjump.

That's the advantage of going slower.

If you drove 160 mph everywhere you go, do you think you wouldn't collide with anything?

I hope that trying to understand that analogy didn't cause you to wrench anything.
"...in the main, we make our logic according to what we like." --Miyamoto Musashi

I call myself John Clark because I'm too much of a pussy to reveal my true identity
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

John Clark wrote:How do you get more dense from smaller territory? If a probe droid did get caught then that would be good seeing as they could hyperdrive in there and gets some star maps. Do you think that they can't see anything beyond their hulls. Does anyone know the empire's capability in astronomy? I'll use a little trekkie logic here, but voyager was able to plot courses months in advance in uncharted territory, and in almost every instance the Empire's technology is more advance than the Federations. Whats saying they can't scan ahead of them light years to see clear paths and microjump.

That's the advantage of going slower.

If you drove 160 mph everywhere you go, do you think you wouldn't collide with anything?

Reveal your true identity, ASU coward

And yeah, if your driving with a trash bag over your head.
I hope that trying to understand that analogy didn't cause you to wrench anything.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

John Clark wrote:Why don't we just use "The Final Solution" that ASVS did with TOWNSNBM?

Hey, now I've even got you talking about using "The Final Solution"... :shock:

Jawohl, mein Fuhrer! Use zee Vinyl Zzoluzhion! Sig hurl! Sig hurl! :roll:
The ASVS Final Solution is where we all just ignore you, you God-damn Trekkie Creationist retard.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Oh yeah:

Reveal your true identity, ASU coward.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

Well, you cocksucking little asscrab, kiss my goddamn ass, Hmm. Running out of ammo already. because you are undoutably the most pathetic creature ever to crawl out from your mother's ass Fixation, anyone? and fling dung onto a computer keyboard and actually make coherent words. Your worthless attempts to discredit Michael Wong's calculations via nitpicking His calculations? Did I even mention his calculations? News to me. are possibly the only thing more pathetic than you. I know this will sting your sad little excuse for an ego, I doubt it... but try. Oh, you have been? How sad. so why don't you go cry on your Trek TM and desperately jerk off Leave me out of your twisted fantasies, Nitram. to a copy of 'Portal' or your favorite Creationist technobabble nonsense. In short, John Clark, fuck off and begone.

In short, Nitram... ROFLMAO!!!
"...in the main, we make our logic according to what we like." --Miyamoto Musashi

I call myself John Clark because I'm too much of a pussy to reveal my true identity
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Damn no edit.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

John Clark wrote:Well, you cocksucking little asscrab, kiss my goddamn ass, Hmm. Running out of ammo already. because you are undoutably the most pathetic creature ever to crawl out from your mother's ass Fixation, anyone? and fling dung onto a computer keyboard and actually make coherent words. Your worthless attempts to discredit Michael Wong's calculations via nitpicking His calculations? Did I even mention his calculations? News to me. are possibly the only thing more pathetic than you. I know this will sting your sad little excuse for an ego, I doubt it... but try. Oh, you have been? How sad. so why don't you go cry on your Trek TM and desperately jerk off Leave me out of your twisted fantasies, Nitram. to a copy of 'Portal' or your favorite Creationist technobabble nonsense. In short, John Clark, fuck off and begone.

In short, Nitram... ROFLMAO!!!
Nice try, little boy. But is that really the best you can do? Please, really, put some of that ASU effort into it.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

Nice try, little boy. But is that really the best you can do? Please, really, put some of that ASU effort into it.

I did the best with what I had to work with. Considering your attempt at a flame was not so astonishingly pathetic, I think my return based on it was rather effective.

Of course, since you'd have to consult someone of greater intelligence (in your case, a grapefruit) to recognize that fact, I don't expect you to agree.

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Scathing! You expect this to insult me, why? It's just random dribblings from an idiotic fanatic who thinks he'll do something by being a little troll.

Oh well.. You were entertaining for a few minutes. Doubtlessly you'll be banned soon enough.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
LMSx
Jedi Knight

Post by LMSx »

What's irratating is that he completely ignores my post. Clark'd probably spew more BS, but at least it's entertaining.

Reveal yourself, ASU coward! Avert your eyes, children, he may take on other forms!
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

JC, you attempted to discredit Wong and his calculations by showing that he was capable of making mistakes. The problem was, (gasp) everyone already knew that! You attempted to discredit both the man and his calculations and his entire website by pointing out a few typos. In regards to your previous "point" it is almost always advantageous for starships to travel as quickly as they can SAFELY. When the Federation established its little speed limit of Warp 5 (except in emergencies), it was because it was not SAFE to travel faster than that consistently. For SW ships, it is quite safe to travel VERY fast (compared to ST ships). Your analogy blows as much as you do.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

And reveal your goddamned true identity so that we do not have to insult a Tom Clancy character in order to get to you, coward!

The real John Clark would never have approved.

Neither would Jesus.

So stop using the one's name and the other's initials.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

LMSx
Jedi Knight

Post by LMSx »

John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

You know, I didn't start out trolling.

My intentions with the "Picking..." thread were very clear, and I stuck fast to them -- until the flames started.

Well, let me point out the obvious here: "flaming" is the same as "trolling" apparently. Just depends who's doing it. If you're pointing out a problem with the "Imperial Smack-Down(tm)" it's trolling. If you're howling and gibbering about the "glooooory of the Empiiiiiire-ah!" (Southern Baptist Minister-ese) why, then it's "flaming", or better yet, "Pointing out Trekkie fanboy stupidity."

Like that double-standard, there, guys. Get that on discount, did you?

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Lovely depiction of Mr. Clarke.

John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

JC, you attempted to discredit Wong and his calculations by showing that he was capable of making mistakes. The problem was, (gasp) everyone already knew that! You attempted to discredit both the man and his calculations and his entire website by pointing out a few typos. In regards to your previous "point" it is almost always advantageous for starships to travel as quickly as they can SAFELY. When the Federation established its little speed limit of Warp 5 (except in emergencies), it was because it was not SAFE to travel faster than that consistently

Yes it is safe for them to travel faster than that, within well-charted territory. What part of this concept is eluding you?

By the way, I like that pic up there. Seems to sum up the Space Nazi debating style quite nicely.

Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Reveal your true identity, ASU coward. Oh, and your football team fucking blows.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

JC, you attempted to discredit Wong and his calculations by showing that he was capable of making mistakes. The problem was, (gasp) everyone already knew that! You attempted to discredit both the man and his calculations and his entire website by pointing out a few typos.

A few typos? I don't know of any kind of typo that can rearrange entire words, sentences and ideas in a fashion designed to distort the meaning of a particular statement.

Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

Howedar wrote:Reveal your true identity, ASU coward. Oh, and your football team fucking blows.
So does your mother. She's great, too. But then, you already know that.

Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

Signing off for now, kids. But we will be back.

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

[q]"...in the main, we make our logic according to what we like."
--Miyamoto Musashi [/q]

Is that why you like to follow ur piece of crap?
1.If so then u are arrogant for not looking into other's logic and seeing how they may truly be logical and that yours may be unto itself not.
2.You do not accept the cold hard facts that is faced b4 u b/c u choose not to believe it even though we give it to you.
3. No matter what u'll stick to ur ST crap like a zeolot.
4. This type of thinking shows how much of an arrogant self preserving bastard that you really are.

Cyaround,
Jason
P.S.- "One can tell the pychology of a person by what he likes and not."
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

But the Yuuzhan Vong were able to travel at hyperdrive speeds, and they just arrived in the Galaxy. The Hapes Cluster, which had no contact with either the Empire, the Old Republic, or the New Republic, provided no NAVIGATIONAL difficulties for SW ships, the problem instead lay with its government. Thrawn conquered much of the Unknown Regions within just a few decades (ref. Vision of the Future). The evidence CLEARLY indicates that, while traveling through hyperspace is an exacting and precise excercise, it is completely possible through virtually unknown territory.

And reveal your true identity, ASU coward.

Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Does this buttfucking asshole shithead cocksucker motherfucker realize that there are light years seperating stars.

The Imperials could go light yesrs before hitting anything even remotly dangerous. And who gives a fuck if the Imperials lose a scout. Thats why they are scouts, they are expendable. And all the Empire has to do is capture the memory core of any freighter, starship, station, colony, or public library to find a decent star chart.

Reveal you name and email you ASU cocksucking coward.

Ban this motherfucker Mike.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune