[Ahurazithramis]

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Ahurazithramis wrote:When you're trying to be cute and sarcastic, God kills a kitten.
How about you respond to our points instead of kicking up a smokescreen?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Also, my personal evidence that praying to God opens others to demonic possession, like the wind, can't be measured, or used by people to propel boats or produce electricity with large wind generators.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Ender wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote:When you're trying to be cute and sarcastic, God kills a kitten.
How about you respond to our points instead of kicking up a smokescreen?
Remember, the Worthless Trolling Palmfucker™ took his debating lessons from the Microsoft™ Fox News Corporation™ Propaganda Kit: Now for Ages 3 and Up.
Image Image
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
Ahurazithramis wrote: Prayers don't open people up to demonic possession.
Yes they do, and I say so, because I have personal evidence.
LMAO!

The only relationship between prayer and Evil is that certain people are Evil and HIDE BEHIND PRAYER TO APPEAR 'GOOD'.
A little trigger-happy there, Ein? That was a post by Slart to mock Ahuraz.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

I so hope this person's a sockpuppet; a regular member testing out how long they can spout personal convictions and stretch out shoddy analogies till we get fed up.

It's like a gradeschooler shouting about Santa Claus on the playground

"Nuh-uh!! He came to my house and ate the cookies I left for him and left me lots of presents! That means they're better than your presents, 'cause you just got those from your parents!!"
By His Word...
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

DPDarkPrimus wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote: Yes they do, and I say so, because I have personal evidence.
LMAO!

The only relationship between prayer and Evil is that certain people are Evil and HIDE BEHIND PRAYER TO APPEAR 'GOOD'.
A little trigger-happy there, Ein? That was a post by Slart to mock Ahuraz.
I didn't mean to give the false impression I was attacking dear Slartie, I was just adding a little EMPHASIS to the WTPF reading our little exchange. :)
Image Image
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Utsanomiko wrote:I so hope this person's a sockpuppet; a regular member testing out how long they can spout personal convictions and stretch out shoddy analogies till we get fed up.

"Nuh-uh!! He came to my house and ate the cookies I left for him and left me lots of presents! That means they're better than your presents, 'cause you just got those from your parents!!"
Except Santa's real. He makes personal appearances at the mall like my house every christmas. When was the last time Jesus did that?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Ender wrote:
Utsanomiko wrote:I so hope this person's a sockpuppet; a regular member testing out how long they can spout personal convictions and stretch out shoddy analogies till we get fed up.

Except Santa's real. He makes personal appearances at the mall like my house every christmas. When was the last time Jesus did that?
Lesse. Mel Gibson. But hey. I guess Yoda's more existant than Jesus then.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Ender wrote:Except Santa's real. He makes personal appearances at the mall like my house every christmas. When was the last time Jesus did that?
Jesus is more abstract, he like to appear in tortilla chips and odd stains. Much like his mother.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Gandalf wrote:
Ender wrote:Except Santa's real. He makes personal appearances at the mall like my house every christmas. When was the last time Jesus did that?
Jesus is more abstract, he like to appear in tortilla chips and odd stains. Much like his mother.
Why does it always have to be VM or JC? Why can't it ever be a Krishna or a Buddha or a Boy George or an Arnold Schwarzenegger or an Einhander Sn0m4n?
Image Image
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Bah, ultimately it's all just grandstanding with sophistry and emotional convictions, considering that religion, spirituality, and superstition by definition are without evidence or factual support. Otherwise it wouldn't be faith or beliefs; they'd be observable facts and measurable correlations and actually stand up to science. Makes me thankful I live in reality and maintain a functioning brain...
By His Word...
Ahurazithramis
BANNED

Post by Ahurazithramis »

Utsanomiko wrote:Bah, ultimately it's all just grandstanding with sophistry and emotional convictions, considering that religion, spirituality, and superstition by definition are without evidence or factual support. Otherwise it wouldn't be faith or beliefs; they'd be observable facts and measurable correlations and actually stand up to science. Makes me thankful I live in reality and maintain a functioning brain...
With all the non-theists brain power it sure takes a lot of muscle to control their lower organs.
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Why does it always have to be VM or JC? Why can't it ever be a Krishna or a Buddha or a Boy George or an Arnold Schwarzenegger or an Einhander Sn0m4n?
I'd wager those guys are having fun in the afterlife. Would you be happy in the afterlife having a trillion Christians trying to be close to you? Like being mobbed 24/7 for eternity, so he hides in peanut butter.

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

That's what I thought when he said "He doesn't feel like it" in response to Gandalf asking why God won't protect him. Not only is that a bizarre thing to say, it's also out of character.
But sometimes we get people who are crazy enough they seriously say stuff like this guy. The website by that Christian furry werewolf dragon, for instance, is dead serious.
I prepared Explosive Runes today.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Ahurazithramis wrote:
Utsanomiko wrote:Bah, ultimately it's all just grandstanding with sophistry and emotional convictions, considering that religion, spirituality, and superstition by definition are without evidence or factual support. Otherwise it wouldn't be faith or beliefs; they'd be observable facts and measurable correlations and actually stand up to science. Makes me thankful I live in reality and maintain a functioning brain...
With all the non-theists brain power it sure takes a lot of muscle to control their lower organs.
How the hell does that rebut Utsanomiko's points?

And WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS HOMOSEXUAL CHRIST IS WITH YOUR KIND OBSESSING OVER OTHERS' BEDROOM HABITS, ASSTARD? :teeth:
Image Image
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Oh my fucking God.

This idiot actually thinks demons, spirits, and ghosts are real?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wake-up call, courtesy of the Hotel Reality, prayers, spells, invocations and crazy tribal dances have no effect whatsoever.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Ahurazithramis wrote: With all the non-theists brain power it sure takes a lot of muscle to control their lower organs.
Cute irrelevant responce, troll, but I think it's becoming clear you're not here to be productive, and really *did* know how this board would recact to your solipsistic bullshit. You ought to hop off your orange crate and go before they kick you off.
By His Word...
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Gandalf wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Why does it always have to be VM or JC? Why can't it ever be a Krishna or a Buddha or a Boy George or an Arnold Schwarzenegger or an Einhander Sn0m4n?
I'd wager those guys are having fun in the afterlife. Would you be happy in the afterlife having a trillion Christians trying to be close to you? Like being mobbed 24/7 for eternity, so he hides in peanut butter.
No, I wouldn't enjoy it. In fact, if I were God, I'd hide all evidence of my existence to the point my creations' science would never detect or infer my existence no matter how advanced it got or how hard they tried...
Image Image
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
No, I wouldn't enjoy it. In fact, if I were God, I'd hide all evidence of my existence to the point my creations' science would never detect or infer my existence no matter how advanced it got or how hard they tried...
:shock:

Einy... are you God?

- George Carlin
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

Gandalf wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:
Gandalf wrote: I'd wager those guys are having fun in the afterlife. Would you be happy in the afterlife having a trillion Christians trying to be close to you? Like being mobbed 24/7 for eternity, so he hides in peanut butter.
:shock:

Einy... are you God?
I'd strike Phred Phelps, Osama, and this troll dead if I was...
Image Image
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:I'd strike Phred Phelps, Osama, and this troll dead if I was...
Good point.

I'll have my eye on you though. :wink:

- George Carlin
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Nephtys wrote:
Ender wrote:

Lesse. Mel Gibson. But hey. I guess Yoda's more existant than Jesus then.
Mel Gibson is Jesus? Haaar!

Einy: God of the railgun and giant wang. :P
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

HemlockGrey wrote:Oh my fucking God.

This idiot actually thinks demons, spirits, and ghosts are real?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wake-up call, courtesy of the Hotel Reality, prayers, spells, invocations and crazy tribal dances have no effect whatsoever.
Isn't it hilarous? It's like he actually thinks he can prance around shouting "Oh, but I know my beliefs are true! I feel them! It's all the relevancy I need when denouncing other's beliefs!!@" and therefore Christianity > Wiccan in the spell department, nevermind there's jack shit for evidence for either having effects when tested.
By His Word...
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner

And God of Long-Haired Boys everywhere!
Image Image
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Isn't it hilarous? It's like he actually thinks he can prance around shouting "Oh, but I know my beliefs are true! I feel them! It's all the relevancy I need when denouncing other's beliefs!!@" and therefore Christianity > Wiccan in the spell department, nevermind there's jack shit for evidence for either having effects when tested.
Someone call Jack Wilson, the Ghost Dance was a sound idea. :lol:
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.