[John Clark/Ai Phling Pu] Unbelievable.

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

ASVS Final Solution means that we just ignore you.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

John Clark wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Good idea.

Initiate ASVS Final Solution.
Funny, I don't smell any gas yet... oh! Wait! Nope... I guess that's just Wong's Monkeys I smell.
Where is David?
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

And about all this Nazi crap you seem so obsessed with, let's just say that it takes one to know one.

See ya, Christ-Nazi.

Love, Spanky
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

When has Wong refused to acknowledge a mistake on his website? I still think if you idiot(s?) had just e-mailed him he would have changed the part of the site in question and then stated what had happened on his "What's New?" page. Besides, just because someone isn't infallible (which NO ONE CLAIMED MIKE WAS), doesn't mean that he CANNOT be right. While I have made mistakes in my life, I can still be correct when I make posts or when I make observations in normal life. I really don't know why you think differently. In this case, clearly SW is vastly more powerful than ST. ALL of the evidence indicates that this is true. They have more powerful weapons, shields, and armor. Their ships are faster and they have better logistical support. They have more ships, and far more capital ships than the federation has. CLEARLY they would win, whether or not Wong is right one hundred percent of the time is irrelevent.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

All message board hijinks aside, this person is beginning to strike me as being SERIOUSLY deranged. The (barely) veiled threats, the semicoherent references to an ever-growing army of unstoppable allies, the general delusions of grandeur... This is one lonely guy, with no life whatsoever, holed up in his room living his life around hating Wong.

In all seriousness, I recommend we enact the ASVS Final Solution as soon as possible, and quit giving this schizophrenic wretch anything to react to.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

When has Wong refused to acknowledge a mistake on his website?

Well, I don't know... John #3 started a thread to point them out, just to see what would happen -- not only did Wong fail to admit his error (which would have made the whole thing no big deal) all of you drooling fanatics went on the warpath just because anyone even suggested that Wong made a mistake.

None of us has said that ST would win. What we're saying is that, well fuck it. Nobody bothered to actually read anything we've said up to this point, so why bother saying it again?
"...in the main, we make our logic according to what we like." --Miyamoto Musashi

I call myself John Clark because I'm too much of a pussy to reveal my true identity
Anarchist Bunny

Darth Wong wrote:You act as though you've made intelligent points, when you have not. You portray your alternate interpretations (which are often ridiculous and poorly thought out) as "errors" that I must "correct". You find errors which are utterly meaningless (eg- the useless STI drones were So'na rather than Federation) and do not affect the point of my website at all, and you pretend that by not rushing to correct such nitpicks, I must be trying to cover up the truth
There, wong admitting he was wrong in this very thread, and explaining that these little things aren't worth an entire update.
Wiilite
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Ignore the Bastard.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Proud Member of the local 404 Professional Cynics Union.

"Every Revolution carries within it the seeds of its own destruction."-Dune
John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

You act as though you've made intelligent points, when you have not. You portray your alternate interpretations (which are often ridiculous and poorly thought out) as "errors" that I must "correct".

Really? That sounds like somebody admitting an error to you? Strikes us as more of the same Wong Superiority Complex to us. He'll either admit he made a mistake or he'll pay in aggravation. Simple as that.
"...in the main, we make our logic according to what we like." --Miyamoto Musashi

I call myself John Clark because I'm too much of a pussy to reveal my true identity
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Mr. B wrote:Ignore the Bastard.
"I got so high last night I figured out how clouds work." - the miracle of marijuana

Legalize It!

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

John #3? Us? We? I think he suffering from MPS. Then again, 3+ of you would explain all the stupidity.
Last edited by Grand Admiral Thrawn on 2002-07-22 08:53pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Anarchist Bunny

John Clark wrote:When has Wong refused to acknowledge a mistake on his website?
I've seen it before, in I think the Edam debate, someone from the hate mail page, where he talked about an instance in which someone pointed out a significant flaw and he changed it.
John Clark wrote:Well, I don't know... John #3 started a thread to point them out, just to see what would happen -- not only did Wong fail to admit his error (which would have made the whole thing no big deal) all of you drooling fanatics went on the warpath just because anyone even suggested that Wong made a mistake.
No, we attack the fact that these were posted on the wrong board and that they sounded like you were trying to attack Wong's credability. You then responded with talking about taking Wong off his high horse and that we thought he was perfect and thats why the flames started.
John Clark wrote:[None of us has said that ST would win. What we're saying is that, well fuck it. Nobody bothered to actually read anything we've said up to this point, so why bother saying it again?
Hey kettle? This is pot. Your black.
Wiilite
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Mr. B wrote:
Mr. B wrote:Ignore the Bastard.
Excuse me, Bastards.

Legalize It!

Anarchist Bunny

John Clark wrote:You act as though you've made intelligent points, when you have not. You portray your alternate interpretations (which are often ridiculous and poorly thought out) as "errors" that I must "correct".

Really? That sounds like somebody admitting an error to you? Strikes us as more of the same Wong Superiority Complex to us. He'll either admit he made a mistake or he'll pay in aggravation. Simple as that.
Amazing how you read that part and stoped reading. He said those ERRORS, then mentions the attack drone mistake, were too insignificant to make a difference.
Wiilite
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

John Clark wrote:You act as though you've made intelligent points, when you have not. You portray your alternate interpretations (which are often ridiculous and poorly thought out) as "errors" that I must "correct".

That's not when he admitted his error you moronic little dipshit! What he said was, "You find errors which are utterly meaningless..." (acknowledging that he had made errors, but also dismissing their IMPORTANCE).

I would remind everyone that John Clark was, and is, one of three village idiots (that I know about). I would further remind everyone that, as any good Baldur's Gate II player would know, once a troll is knocked down, you must use fire or acid on its body to kill it, and some trolls are only vulnerable to acid once knocked down. John Clark is an example of a troll. While we HAVE been flaming him when he was down, he has evidently proven that flame attacks do not affect him. We must now use acid. (Incidentally, I realize how ironic it is that JC uses a name based on a character based on Jesus, who was resurrected, and therefore cannot be killed by public crucifixion, so don't bother pointing that out).

PS. Sorry, Mr. Bean I HAD to use the word "ironic" in my parenthetical. You can use it to attack Johny, too.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

John Clark wrote:
Well, I don't know... John #3 started a thread to point them out, just to see what would happen -- not only did Wong fail to admit his error (which would have made the whole thing no big deal)

Liar.

"You find errors which are utterly meaningless (eg- the useless STI drones were So'na rather than Federation) and do not affect the point of my website at all, and you pretend that by not rushing to correct such nitpicks, I must be trying to cover up the truth."
all of you drooling fanatics went on the warpath just because anyone even suggested that Wong made a mistake.

More lies. We were pissed because you were
1. Acting as though your nitpicks are actually important.
2. Acting as though Mike was covering them up by not fixing them, despite time problems.
3. Saying what you just said.
None of us has said that ST would win. What we're saying is that, well fuck it. Nobody bothered to actually read anything we've said up to this point, so why bother saying it again?

Concidering I listed the above 3 points in the other thread with no reply, pot kettle black.
Bender and God, Futurama
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:John #3? Us? We? I think he suffering from MPS.
I'm amazed that's the only sydrome that we know of that the multiple John Clark personalities have.

And reveal your true identity(identities?) ASU cowards/bastards.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

BTW, GA pawn? Geeh how witty. How long did it take you to come up with that?

Oh and if Mike decides to ban you and you continue to post, I ask everyone to ignore him and point me, Crayz, Mike, or the other mods if he spams another forum towards his posts.
Bender and God, Futurama
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:BTW, GA pawn? Geeh how witty. How long did it take you to come up with that?

Oh and if Mike decides to ban you and you continue to post, I ask everyone to ignore him and point me, Crayz, Mike, or the other mods if he spams another forum towards his posts.
K. GA "Pawn" (hehehe, that's stupid) do you wanna start the ban JC thread, or are moderators not allowed to do so? Just tell us, and we'll and do it for you. And yes, we'll alert you if the troll gets back on its feet, again.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Master of Ossus wrote:
K. GA "Pawn" (hehehe, that's stupid) do you wanna start the ban JC thread, or are moderators not allowed to do so? Just tell us, and we'll and do it for you. And yes, we'll alert you if the troll gets back on its feet, again.

You can start one if you wish. I should ask Mike though if he should be allowed to post in it.
Bender and God, Futurama
John Clark
Village Idiot

Post by John Clark »

Scouting operations are facilitated by two things: speed and stealth. Imperial ships may not specialize in stealth, but they have enormous speed, and that will be more than enough for them to gather the intel data they need.

Except their speed is dependent on gathered data. Catch 22, anyone?

Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Soooo, they can break out the telescopes. Big fucking deal.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Mr. B
Jedi Knight

Post by Mr. B »

Mr. B wrote:
Mr. B wrote: Does this coward realize that there are light years seperating stars.

The Imperials could go light yesrs before hitting anything even remotly dangerous. And who gives a fuck if the Imperials lose a scout. Thats why they are scouts, they are expendable. And all the Empire has to do is capture the memory core of any freighter, starship, station, colony, or public library to find a decent star chart.

Reveal your true identity ASU coward.
Ban this motherfucker Mike.
Answer my questions coward.

C'mon, I'll take on all of ya.

Legalize It!

Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

John Clark wrote:Scouting operations are facilitated by two things: speed and stealth. Imperial ships may not specialize in stealth, but they have enormous speed, and that will be more than enough for them to gather the intel data they need.

Dumbass, I brought up THREE examples for why this is not the case.

1. Yuuzhan Vong move at hyperspace speeds. In Rebel Stand & Rebel Dream, it seems that they do use hyperspace. This is an example of a group conquering a HUGE tract of territory that they had no maps for in a small amount of time.

2. Hapes Cluster. Had no contact with either Republic or the Empire before Courtship, yet it represented no significant navigational obstacle.

3. Thrawn's conquering of the Unknown Regions in less than a decade. That is a HUGE tract of unmapped territory, and the problem was not in mapping it, but with defeating the powers that resided within it.

You responded to ONE of those (the first one, by saying that the YV were not the Empire and that Imperial technology was worse/different, I could not figure out which), and now you conclude by saying that your original point is valid? WTF! This is not a Catch-22. In any case, your response was weak to that SINGLE point. You still have not responded to either of the others.

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

John Clark wrote:Scouting operations are facilitated by two things: speed and stealth. Imperial ships may not specialize in stealth, but they have enormous speed, and that will be more than enough for them to gather the intel data they need.

Buy a Map. Use a Telescope. Probots.

I notice you have stopped responding to us.
Bender and God, Futurama