[Macross]Yet another I need advice with a coworker thread

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

To Oni, Instant Sunrise, Sanchez, and Olrik:

That is all.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

You know what? I'm not done yet. I've been only addressing this from the point of view that you're a creepy stalker, when there's so much more to the issue.

Not only are you a creepy stalker, but you are a pathetic, perma-virgin, emo-tastic little shit that thoroughly deserves any bit of mockery we heap on you. You spend so much time bitching and whining about how horrible it all is and how terribly difficult this is for you. You ungrateful piss, you don't even know what 'difficult' is. You're acting like this childish crush of yours is the defining moment of your life, something of actual importance. I'd hazard a guess and say you've never had things truly difficult.

You've probably faced nothing more trying than having to maybe occasionally get up for an early shift at your job. If you've actually faced truly difficult times, fighting just to get food on the table, desperately scrounging so that you're not homeless within the next week, you wouldn't be complaining about this silly little bullshit problem of yours. I know someone who is just as pathetically ackward as you are with romance and social situations. He doesn't whine and complain about it, you know why? Because he's actually had to deal with some nasty shit in his life, he's learned the hard way that romance can is far from the most important and pressing thing in one's life.

Also, you whine about how difficult it is for you to talk to people, and how it's something you've faced your entire life? You are aware that a goodly percentage of people on this board suffer from Asperger's, limited autism, and other social disorders, right? SirNitram in particular sticks out, I believe CaptainChewbacca and Durandal are also in that boat. I am too.

SirNitram's been happily married for years, I haven't had a problem dating ever since high school, I'm not certain about Chewie's or Durandal's relationship status, but I certainly don't see them whining up the shitfest you are. We're all people with clinically diagnosed social disorders ranging from annoying to severe, and we've managed to suck it up and get over it.

You, on the other hand, are a whiney little fuckwit who doesn't even know how good he has it. Please, I beg you, go out and get your ass kicked, lose your job, and find out what it's really like to have things difficult.

Goddamn suburbanite, sheltered little shit.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Durandal? Socially awkward? You got it wrong. The guy appears in women magazines, has the talk and looks almost as good as I do.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Also, you whine about how difficult it is for you to talk to people, and how it's something you've faced your entire life? You are aware that a goodly percentage of people on this board suffer from Asperger's, limited autism, and other social disorders, right? SirNitram in particular sticks out, I believe CaptainChewbacca and Durandal are also in that boat. I am too.

SirNitram's been happily married for years, I haven't had a problem dating ever since high school, I'm not certain about Chewie's or Durandal's relationship status, but I certainly don't see them whining up the shitfest you are. We're all people with clinically diagnosed social disorders ranging from annoying to severe, and we've managed to suck it up and get over it.
We've decided to see other people. :P Seriously, though, I was once perhaps 75% as bad as this guy is. The way I got over it, though, was that I GOT OVER IT. I talked to my female friends, asked them what I was doing wrong, and changed things. I took notice of what worked and what didn't, and I stopped being a pathetic doormat all the time (though I still am one occasionally, for the sake of nostalgia). I play to my strengths, and I have good relationships with people. Hell, I even had to break up with a woman because she was wanting to move the physical relationship faster than I was comfortable with, and couldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Idiocy is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Change it up.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Colonel Olrik wrote:Durandal? Socially awkward? You got it wrong. The guy appears in women magazines, has the talk and looks almost as good as I do.
Wait.... huh?
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

havokeff wrote:
Colonel Olrik wrote:Durandal? Socially awkward? You got it wrong. The guy appears in women magazines, has the talk and looks almost as good as I do.
Wait.... huh?
Yes?
Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Ok, Creepy McStalker...

1. Leave the workplace babes alone. Down that path is DRAMA and possible sexual harassment charges.

2. You waited to long and blew your fucking chance. Next time you see a girl you'd like to have carnal knowledge of cowboy the fuck up and ask her on a date. The worst that can happen is she says "no".

3. If she does say "no" it does not mean "why don't you just be my creepy stalker". It means "No, I'm not interested".

Quit being a creepy bastard.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

havokeff wrote:
Wait.... huh?
Yeah, Durandal smugged all over everyone when he did that. Bless his cotton iSocks. :lol: As for Olrik looking better, well, that's more down to personal taste. Obviously, Olrik's more attracted to the male (portuguese?) bike rider look. ;)

Anyway, I would also add to this thread that the creator should probably feel offended at first at what all these internet people he'll never meet think of him, then start to not care. Then, hopefully, that apathy will prompt a personality change where he starts to give less of a shit about how people see him and will get over his crippling shyness and lame subsidiary personality facets.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
GrandMasterTerwynn
Emperor's Hand

Post by GrandMasterTerwynn »

Macross wrote:All I can say is that you have misjudged me. If I try to explain myself any further it will only be met with more scorn and ridicule. If I say nothing, it only would only confirm your false impression of me.
After having read through this train-wreck of a thread, I'm going to hop on the bandwagon. Frankly, everything you've written practically screams "I'm a stalker!" We have not misjudged you. You're 31 and you've pined over this woman for two years because you're apparently so socially maladjusted that you've confused friendly sympathy with a deep romantic yearning on her part. She gave you more than just the time of day and it's inflated your childish teenaged fantasies about her. Only you haven't been a teenager in years.
I look over the responses in this thread and I see that some of you have not read a single word I wrote. They only responded to what they thought I wrote, or picked up on something someone else wrote. How can I possibly defend myself against this?
I read every godsdamned word you wrote in this thread. You're easier to read than a grade-school reading primer. The story of Macross goes as follows:

Macross can't function in romantic relationships because he wouldn't know what to do with an available woman if she walked up to him wearing a t-shirt marked "Macross makes me wet" and used a megaphone to yell at him "I WANT YOU TO ASK ME THE FUCK OUT. RIGHT NOW. WHAT DO YOU SAY?"
Consider this, why would someone with my background openly put myself into a position of ridicule? I thought this forum, a place where the people pride themselves on their intelligence, could help me with a problem, I thought this place would have the knowledge and experience that I could draw upon. But I see most of you lack the compassion and the insight to turn that knowledge and experience into wisdom.
Because you're seeking validation to justify your world-view. You greet every reasonable piece of advice with more whining, more exposition on what you think is going on, and how much life sucks and how socially inept you are because you were molested by donkeys as a child, and how we should all greet you with understanding and how we should cheer for your tragically heroic quest for this woman on the shining pedestal.

I imagine that, subconsciously, you want to be ridiculed. After all, you can't have a teenaged persecution complex without it. If you can't have the pity-party, you'll settle for having your twisted "Nobody understands" belief validated.
I learned very early on that words do hurt, especially the taunts that contained some bit of truth within them. I am not hurt or angry or mad at anyone here, because you do not understand why I am the way I am or think the way I do. You do not understand me or my motivations. When I try to explain, you refuse to listen.
Clearly, they're not hurting enough. If they were, you'd not be going on like someone who's got a candlelit shrine in his parents' basement. Life hurts. Lessons hurt. Get over it, you're thirty-one years old. We are listening, and what you're saying only demonstrates that you and reality are badly out-of-synch.
You say I am delusional, lying to myself, making excuses; well this is not the first time I have heard this said to me. You probably consider some of the things I said to be irrational, without reason or logic, yet I can say the same thing about some of the responses I see. I know that you can not relate to me or my experiences.
You are delusional and you make excuses for yourself. You've done so many times in this thread. Since you've first broached this situation, you've apparently done absolutely nothing, which is exactly the same thing you've probably been doing your entire life. And there are people who have replied to this thread who have told you that they went through what you did, and they grew the fuck up.
I do not want or need your pity or your sympathy,
Lies, and damned lies.
all I wanted was for you try and understand me and my point of view. Some of you started to understand me,
You've got it backwards. We started out believing that you were maybe just a little misguided. We misunderstood you then. We understand you loud and clear now. Truth hurts, little man-child. Almost as much as the donkeys.
while others could not see past their own preconceived notions of how someone should think and feel. You had to warp and distort everything I have tried to say, you discarded everything that I have learned and experienced so I fit into something that you do understand.
The more and more I read this, the creepier, more paranoid, and more self-involved you sound. If I were a woman and you worked with me, I'd be talking to my supervisor about you. I'd especially be talking to them if you came up to me and talked about your stalkee and her living arrangements and your loving "observations" of her. I'd also be enrolling in the local concealed-carry class.
This is something that I have been experiencing my entire life, so I can forgive you. If you do not understand why, then you are probably not as smart as you thought you were. I do not say this as an insult, but rather something to reflect upon.
You sound like someone who should never, ever be allowed into a situation where you might end up in a romantic relationship until you've completed a strenuous regime of psychiatric counseling. You, sir, sound like someone who is only a few steps away from ending up on the local news in connection to your stalkee's murder.
Macross
Jedi Master

Post by Macross »

I am seriously disturbed by what I see here. You managed to take a simple “Boy meets girl, boy must learn to love again” story and turned it into some psycho/slasher/stalker story, you really should be ashamed of yourselves. I know I have my own insecurities, I know I still have a lot to learn, but to take this as far as you have simply defies all logic and reason.

All you have done is thrown away every thing you stand for, and for what? A few laughs at my expense? I used to admire this group for the way they could take someones argument, find some faulty assumption or logical flaw and tear it apart, you were using science, logic and reason to fight ignorance, false assumption and intolerant closed minds. Now you have become the very thing you claim to hate the most.

You failed to observe, you failed to question, you failed to look past your own preconceived notions even after you learned the unusual circumstances behind my social inexperience. You still continued to judge me and looked upon me as some social outcast, and this “witch-hunt” is the result.

Inexperience does not mean no experience. Inexperience with relationships does not mean inexperience with life. My social skills may not have developed normally, but that does not mean they did not develop at all. It does not mean that I did not develop other skills. Your logic is flawed. You all jumped to the wrong conclusion.

And you think your taunts and ridicule hurt me? They do not. I do not see any truth in your words, I know who I am. I understand why I was confused before, why I wasn’t feeling the way I thought I should, its because I am now comfortable and confident with who I am. I know I can accept and live with what ever happens.

How can any of you know happiness if you have never been unhappy? How can you know confidence when you have never known doubt? How can you know hope when you have never known despair? How can you know inner peace if you have never hated yourself?

I don’t know what will happen with my coworker, I have already said everything I needed to say. I do know I will love somebody someday and I will be able to love her in a way that only a few of you could ever understand.

If you have found any truth in what I have said, then there is hope for you. If not, then you will never grow beyond what you are right now, and I find that sad.

If this means I am no longer welcome on this forum, then so be it. It’s a small price to pay for what I have learned about myself. I know who I am, I know you have misjudged me. Label me, ban me, mock me, it will never change the fact that you are wrong about me. Maybe in time you will see that.
Iraq Weather Report: Sunni today, Shi’ite Tommorow

The Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Frankenstein...Wasting a minute of your time!
J
Kaye Elle Emenopey

Post by J »

I seem to recall a complete loony by the name of Stewie proclaiming "none of you can percieve my brilliance. You will all just go on in ignorance as before, beliving the mistakes of others."

Sound familiar?

Unfortunately you're not nearly as entertaining.
This post is a 100% natural organic product.
The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects

I'm not sure why people choose 'To Love is to Bury' as their wedding song...It's about a murder-suicide
- Margo Timmins

When it becomes serious, you have to lie
- Jean-Claude Juncker
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Oh for fucks sake. I read this whole thing and didn't say anything, but now.. after reading THAT!
Dude, just go fuck yourself. MANY people who have successful relationships have given you good advice. Even people who aren't in successful relationships have given you some good pointers. All you have done with that is whined about how everyone misunderstands you, when it is actually YOU that misunderstands what you have been doing.

No one has misjudged you, except yourself. In a few years. make sure to come back and read this and hopefully you will understand that.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

Wrong about what? The fact that you're trying to turn this into a whole soul-searching activity just proves that you are taking this way too fucking seriously.

A metaphor, if you will

You: "Guys, a week ago I saw this totally wicked leather jacket that was on sale down to five bucks, but I decided not to buy it because I'm such a fucking pussy. I just realized that I really, really want that jacket, but I'm too much of a fucking pussy to go back to the store and see if it's still on sale! What if it's on sale? Then again, what if it isn't? Oh god what do I do?"

Everyone else: "Go to the store and see... And if it is, buy it."

You: "But... but... I'm thcared!

Everyone else: "Not our problem, shitwit"

You: "Oh, fuck you all, seriously. I go here asking for help, and you spit in my face. I JUTHT FEEL THO ALONE!
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Big Phil
BANNED

Post by Big Phil »

Macross wrote:whiny emo bullshit
Hey cockgoblin, I don't want to read any more crap from you. Just answer this simple, Yes/No question:

Have you asked the woman out yet?

YES OR NO
In Brazil they say that Pele was the best, but Garrincha was better
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

What really confuses me is his "what I've learned about myself" thing.

What's there to learn? Seriously, what mystically profound thing does one learn after this pathetic charade? That women move on with their lives?
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Macross wrote:I am seriously disturbed by what I see here. You managed to take a simple “Boy meets girl, boy must learn to love again” story and turned it into some psycho/slasher/stalker story, you really should be ashamed of yourselves. I know I have my own insecurities, I know I still have a lot to learn, but to take this as far as you have simply defies all logic and reason.
I'm sorry what? Are you fucking shitting me? It's more like boy meets girl, boy has secret crush on girl for over two years, boy finds out girl is likely engaged or married, boy tries to come up with a reason of why this cannot be, boy still can't ask her out, boy makes up some convoluted story of why he still hasn't done shit after two weeks, boy comes up with stupid story on why this is special, boy gets laughed at by SD.net, boy claims to be greatly misunderstood, boy gets laughed at by SD.net some more.
I don’t know what will happen with my coworker, I have already said everything I needed to say.
Here, let me tell you what will happen with your co-worker. If she hasn't already, she will marry someone, anyone other than you.
I do know I will love somebody someday and I will be able to love her in a way that only a few of you could ever understand.
Oh yes, your imaginary friend, I'm sure she'll love you back every bit as much as you love her.
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Zablorg wrote:What really confuses me is his "what I've learned about myself" thing.

What's there to learn?
Well, I don't know what he learned about himself, but I can tell you what I learned about him: I learned why he's still single, and will likely remain so for the rest of his life. And for a damn good reason too.

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

One more thing Macross, THIRTY NINE people, and myself, making FORTY, have posted in this thread with basically the same exact opinion. The lone dissenting opinion? Yours. Please think about that.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

I do know I will love somebody someday and I will be able to love her in a way that only a few of you could ever understand.
Oh god, I missed this. :lol:

HEAR THAT MIKE? HEAR THAT NIT? This Macross guy's gonna love some chick better than you experienced married folk. He's got it all figured out, man.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Colonel Olrik wrote:
havokeff wrote:
Wait.... huh?
Yes?
The guy appears in women magazines
:D He does? Which ones?

Oh and, Muse, makes 41.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

havokeff wrote:The guy appears in women magazines
:D He does? Which ones?
Jane magazine, according to the thread.

- Havok
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Macross wrote:I am seriously disturbed by what I see here. You managed to take a simple “Boy meets girl, boy must learn to love again” story and turned it into some psycho/slasher/stalker story, you really should be ashamed of yourselves. I know I have my own insecurities, I know I still have a lot to learn, but to take this as far as you have simply defies all logic and reason.
What? What?! You came here for the plot of a teenage brainless flick?!?

No. Concluding what we have, from the limited data you shell out between crying like a bitch, is logical. You don't know what logical is. You're just angry, upset, and offended. Fuck you and fuck you hard. No one else will. Not even goats. Not even Gerald, the Loneliest Goat.

I feel no shame. Not for calling a stalker a stalker. If you can't recignize this in yourself, I feel shame only in that I can't notify the authorities.
All you have done is thrown away every thing you stand for, and for what? A few laughs at my expense? I used to admire this group for the way they could take someones argument, find some faulty assumption or logical flaw and tear it apart, you were using science, logic and reason to fight ignorance, false assumption and intolerant closed minds. Now you have become the very thing you claim to hate the most.
And out comes the persecution complex, right on schedule. We're 'Throwing away what we stand for', just to 'Take some shots'. You're hallucinating, boy. You're not that important. You're inflating yourself and painting yourself a victim, but you simply don't matter. You would have to matter for us to throw away anything.

We have analysed the data before us. You just hate the outcome. Rather than admit your wrong(And stop being the horrifically persecuted star of the theatre in your fucking brain), you will accuse us. Very brave, fucknuts.
You failed to observe, you failed to question, you failed to look past your own preconceived notions even after you learned the unusual circumstances behind my social inexperience. You still continued to judge me and looked upon me as some social outcast, and this “witch-hunt” is the result.
You have failed to give us any datum that suggests we should conclude anything else.

Witch-hunt! Hark at the kid! Oh, you had unusual circumstances! Going to define those, fucker? Of course not! We'd shred your lies there as we shredded your confidence you were right! We'd laugh at you because you're a horrific stain who refuses to bootstrap up!

Wah wah, social outcast. Right. The Borderline Autistic does not buy this 'You hate me because I'm a social outcast', BTW.
Inexperience does not mean no experience. Inexperience with relationships does not mean inexperience with life. My social skills may not have developed normally, but that does not mean they did not develop at all. It does not mean that I did not develop other skills. Your logic is flawed. You all jumped to the wrong conclusion.
You jump to your own conclusion here. And it's the fucking Olympic Record Pole Vault. We know you have experience at some aspect of life; you can type. Your social skills, if they developed, are worse than those with crippling disabilities, social in nature.

You? Are a whiner. Take responsibility. This is your fault, not some witch hunt. You're not important enough to hunt.
And you think your taunts and ridicule hurt me? They do not. I do not see any truth in your words, I know who I am. I understand why I was confused before, why I wasn’t feeling the way I thought I should, its because I am now comfortable and confident with who I am. I know I can accept and live with what ever happens.
I don't care if they hurt you. I don't care if they amuse you. I don't care if tomorrow, you find a new girl and live Happily Ever After. I don't care if you get hit by a bus.

You have done nothing to make me give a fuck. I insult you because your actions deserve insulting.
How can any of you know happiness if you have never been unhappy? How can you know confidence when you have never known doubt? How can you know hope when you have never known despair? How can you know inner peace if you have never hated yourself?
Very zen. If any of us had lived such a simplistic, myopic life, you'd have a shred of a point. But instead, you are grandstanding, airing your myriad neuruouses and complexes, and overinflating yourself.

I've wrestled with demons you can't imagine, child. Don't lecture me, ever again.
I don’t know what will happen with my coworker, I have already said everything I needed to say. I do know I will love somebody someday and I will be able to love her in a way that only a few of you could ever understand.
All relevent and provided data supports a conclusion that she will stare at you like you're crazy. It was over years ago.

As for your confidence in love, you may well believe you love someone. But until you can wrestle down the demons you have showed here, it will be a twisted, vile, hateful thing, unworthy of the name. And you show no signs of desiring to fight your demons.

In short, you are looking like one of the many who are, indeed, not capable of love.
If you have found any truth in what I have said, then there is hope for you. If not, then you will never grow beyond what you are right now, and I find that sad.
I see no reason for you to lie to us, save for your pathetic and laughable attacks, based only on your own persecution and superiority complexes. If you expect me to find some grand truth in your selfish, grandstanding, pathetic lectures....

I must simply laugh.
If this means I am no longer welcome on this forum, then so be it. It’s a small price to pay for what I have learned about myself. I know who I am, I know you have misjudged me. Label me, ban me, mock me, it will never change the fact that you are wrong about me. Maybe in time you will see that.
We'd just title you, if I had my way. 'Creepy Fucking Stalker'. So the female members are warned about your obsessive personality. We are right, presuming all data you provided is accurate.

Did you lie to us?

Once again. Do not lecture me, child. You have nothing like the standing in world experience necessary.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
ANGELUS
Padawan Learner

Post by ANGELUS »

Sooooo..... it's been exactly five days since you declared "Time to take the plunge". Have you done it yet? or have you simply been sitting somewhere thinking of how you're not ready?
~ Some men just want to watch the world burn ~
Morilore
Jedi Master

Post by Morilore »

Oh Jesus Christ
Sanctimonious grandstanding...
There are no words for this kind of melodramatic, narcissistic, arrogant presumption. "You have become the very thing you claim to hate the most"? What the fuck is this?
We never learned anything about you besides your own contemptible attitude, you fucking worthless liar. You never even tried to clarify what made you so unique, you just kept singing your sad songs to yourself. You don't reply to anyone at all, you just put up another block of self-righteous posturing every few days.
Random sophistry. It's pretty obvious that you're talking, not to us, but to the voices in your own head that are berating you for your worthlessness. That's the only thing that explains your bizarre behavior.
You are looking at your reflection in a mirror, through tear-stained eyes, at unkempt hair and five-day-old facial growth and a stained face, and saying this to yourself to try to push the demons away. Get professional help man, for God's sake.
You are not even reading this thread, are you?
What the fuck is wrong with you? "Few of you could ever understand?" Do you have some kind of schizophrenia, some disease that makes you think you are more unique in this world than you are?
Where the hell do you get off posting this bullshit? "Hope for you?" We aren't the ones who need hope. In case you forgot, you are the one who came here to ask for advice.
It's one thing to go "*sniff* I don't care what you jerks think! *sniff*," but it's a whole new kind of asshole that combines that and arrogant condescension of the people who are berating them. I was trying to be nice to you earlier precisely because I know what it's like to be the way you are. But this post isn't just exasperating, nauseating, or annoying, it's offensive. Even Stewtard's "none of you can perceive my brilliance" managed to be funny.
"Guys, don't do that"
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Darth Wong »

That's because your story is not "boy meets girl, boy must learn to love again". It is "boy meets girl, boy admires girl from afar for two years without saying anything, boy finds out girl is moving in with a man, boy runs to Internet forum to whine about his pathetic excuse for a life."
Show me the logical fallacies you are vaguely alluding to.
The reasons for your failure do not change the fact that it is a failure, fucktard.
If you have such great social skills, why are you unable to demonstrate them here, by making us sympathize with you?
In other words, "I'm Stuart Smalley, and I'm ... OK!"
We've all had those emotions, you idiot. We just learned to deal with them. The fact that you honestly think it's possible for someone to have lived a life without unhappiness just because he is happy now only indicates that you are as stupid as you are unpopular.
Proof is in the pudding, asshole. And your pudding is shit-flavoured.
The irony of such a hopeless creepy loser lecturing other people on personal growth is just too obvious.
Ah yes. Time. That thing you keep pissing away by drowning in your own neuroses rather than taking action. While you sat and moped, some other guy grabbed the brass ring. For all you know, his cock is pushing between her wet pussy lips right now.

Alexander said that fortune favours the bold. Clearly, you believe you can prove him wrong. But you won't.
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html