Boba Fett versus the Predator...

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Which hunter is the superior foe?

Fett gets some new and useful hunting equipment.
58%
Predator mounts Fett's skull in his trophy cabinet.
23%
It's a tie. Both decide to get a drink together and discuss their personal victories.
19%

Total votes: 78

Mechwarrior
Youngling

Post by Mechwarrior »

OK i recently managed to purchase the Book Predator online and it arrived today. and after looking through t briefly it turns out that Predator DOES have the ability to take over an animal and control it and even can use it as an observer. Example from the book; Predator spoted a hawk, reached out mentally to use it to ovserve the 'rescue team' from an overhead vantage. it also mentions that it could do thas with All creature Except man.
Also while i couldnt find any mention what it was that hit Blain before geting his chest blown out it does mention that he feld something warm on his shoulder and looked and saw bloob seeping through his shirt. Also the book says that the Predator used his Spear to Kill Blaind and his organs were literly blown out from the impact. ( I gouess that Pred could have been Recovering the spear when Mac came upon him)
You'll never get out of this life Alive Image
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Ok, the poll has suggested a victory for Fett by a win of 43 to 18.

For future reference, depending on how the "Aliens Versus Predator" movie turns out, a new thread may be started. We'll see how much the Predators get improved. 8)