SC Zerg vs Yuuzhan Vong

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

SC Zerg vs Yuuzhan Vong

Post by Guardsman Bass »

Now THAT would be interesting to see; the two organic "technology" races duking it out. I would wager the zerg would win, most likely because the zerg have superior production. However, the Vong are MUCH faster at space travel(by the way, WHY are they so fast? Somehow they can travel faster than light, but how? Have the Vong invented an organic hyperdrive?)
FireNexus
Cookie

Zerg...

Post by FireNexus »

The zerg have the "Borg Flaw" as I like to call it. Their combatants are mindless drones, controlled by a cerebrate. The Vong have, presumably, commanders who can make decisions for a small squad, and combatants who can make individual decisions.
I had a Bill Maher quote here. But fuck him for his white privelegy "joke".

All the rest? Too long.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Not Really

Post by NecronLord »

They can take action on their own, seek ways around obstacles attack nearby enemies, they aren't complete 'dumb terminals' like borg drones
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth