The Orville: New Horizons

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

The Orville: New Horizons

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

Since it's been on air for two episodes now I'll just put up a new post here.

So far I'm quite impressed on how the stories are so far on a bigger scale this season. I hope the space zombies they encountered in Episode 2 will show up a more couple times, just enough to extend the storyline but not too much so that they're still mysterious and scary.
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Re: The Orville: New Horizons

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

3rd episode...the series creates their own "Q".

4th episode is wow....the Krills going all back to arrogant fundie roots and doing a MAGA was an unexpected twist. But since it's early in the season I guess it's a setup for something to resolve later.
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Re: The Orville: New Horizons

Post by Galvatron »

I continue to be impressed with this show. Its production values are amazing for what started as little more than a Star Trek parody.

I wouldn't mind seeing what Seth MacFarlane could do with Star Trek or Star Wars at this point. It's not as if he could ruin either one now.