Worldwar: you're caught in the balance (RAR!)

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

What do you do?

Repel these Reptilian Invaders from beyond the moon in the name of Humanity!
43%
Stay low and stay out of trouble
29%
Support the Exaulted Fleetlord's efforts to subdue Tosev III!
29%

Total votes: 7

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Worldwar: you're caught in the balance (RAR!)

Post by Zor »

In this scenario you wake up in a cabin in a forest about 50km from Warsaw in 1942 (as indicated by the calendar and a note from Q). Things are not so good, especially when you here the sounds of feet marching by. Outside the Window you see a squad of Wehrmacht soldiers on patrol who are looking at your cabin with suspicion. Some of them begin marching over and things look rather bleak for a second. Until you here the whirring of Helicopter blades and see the Germans are panicking and shooting in the air with their rifles and MP-40s in the air and are cut down by automatic fire and one rocket. A few of them scatter one of them running behind the cabin as a chopper sets down unloading six soldiers. Six non-human soldiers. Each of them is about 1.2-.4 meters tall, has scale brown green skin, a short muzzle, a pair of turreted eyes, a short tail and are distinctly reptilian. Each of them is wearing a suit of body armor, helmet, backpack and shoes, but nothing else beyond body paint. They also each carry an assault rifle, which they use to hunt down the remaining Nazi soldiers, capturing the one which fled behind your woodpile and dragging him back to the chopper at gunpoint. They take note of you, but consider you not to be a threat or someone worth bothering about for now and fly off.

You are in the world of Worldwar and the earth is being invaded by The Race. The first waves of the Conquest Fleet have touched down and are unloading their forces of Landcruisers, Killercraft, Troop Carriers, Artillery pieces and infantrymales to conquer the earth in the name of their God Emperor.
Spoiler
The cabin has a few weeks worth of potatoes, garlic sausage, flour, oil, tinned vegetables and fruit, beans and tea stored away as well as a bed, a radio, kitchen, some chairs, lights, table, wood stove, clothes and some books to read. You also have about 50 kilos of Ginger
There are 64 Blyskawica Sub Machine Guns and 1024 loaded magazines for them in the basement as well as four anti tank rifles and 1,000 rounds for them, 256 polish army helmets and 512 hand grenades.
All outstanding medical issues that require medical attention have been sorted out. Simply put, your now as healthy as a horse.
You are given the ability to speak both Polish and Hebrew
What do you do?

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Bob the Gunslinger
Has not forgotten the face of his father

Re: Worldwar: you're caught in the balance (RAR!)

Post by Bob the Gunslinger »

Invest in ginger.
"Gunslinger indeed. Quick draw, Bob. Quick draw." --Count Chocula

"Unquestionably, Dr. Who is MUCH lighter in tone than WH40K. But then, I could argue the entirety of WWII was much lighter in tone than WH40K." --Broomstick

"This is ridiculous. I look like the Games Workshop version of a Jedi Knight." --Harry Dresden, Changes

"Like...are we canonical?" --Aaron Dembski-Bowden to Dan Abnett
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Re: Worldwar: you're caught in the balance (RAR!)

Post by Solauren »

I'm now in a Sci-Fi story, that I have not read, and have barely any knowledge of.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.

And head to North america, and become a ginger farmer.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.