The Expanse Season 3

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Burak Gazan
Jedi Council Member

Re: The Expanse Season 3

Post by Burak Gazan »

Almost certainly. Although leisurely more like 0.3g accels :). 1g ok if you earther. We've seen hi g burns for short times, but sustainable acceleration around 5-6 g starts to have bad things happen. Like the crew dying. :D.
The Roci, the crash couches all seem to swivel and recline.
"Of course, what would really happen is that in Game 7, with the Red Sox winning 20-0 in the 9th inning, with two outs and two strikes on the last Cubs batter, a previously unseen meteor would strike the earth, instantly and forever wiping out all life on the planet, and forever denying the Red Sox a World Series victory..."
Burak Gazan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Burak Gazan »

So
To re-confirm: Errinwright is a genocidal cocksucker who when he dies, I hoping it takes a while and is gruesome as possible on tv. Amos still Amos :) "Did I miss it?"
If they didn't need them, I WOULD have spaced all those ungrateful little cocksuckers
Prax, is really getting on my nerves
And. What the FUCK :shock:
"Of course, what would really happen is that in Game 7, with the Red Sox winning 20-0 in the 9th inning, with two outs and two strikes on the last Cubs batter, a previously unseen meteor would strike the earth, instantly and forever wiping out all life on the planet, and forever denying the Red Sox a World Series victory..."
LapsedPacifist
Jedi Knight

Post by LapsedPacifist »

Bad News, SyFy isn't picking up the Expanse for Season 4. Good News, This weeks episode was pretty intense. I'll have some thoughts on the episode when I rewatch it.
Ogrek is beyond strategy.

<- Avatar from Dr. Roy's List of Stomatopods for the Aquarium
Burak Gazan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Burak Gazan »

Hopefully , another outfit will pick it up
In other news, SY FY are all retarded assholes who need burned to ashes. Ideally locked in the studios
LapsedPacifist
Jedi Knight

Post by LapsedPacifist »

I'm still shocked that there is literally no Expanse merch in syfystore.com. Talk about lousy marketing/promotion.
Ogrek is beyond strategy.

<- Avatar from Dr. Roy's List of Stomatopods for the Aquarium
U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar »

Burak Gazan wrote: 2018-05-11 06:46pm Hopefully , another outfit will pick it up
In other news, SY FY are all retarded assholes who need burned to ashes. Ideally locked in the studios
My money's on Comet. It's what SyFy was supposed to have been all those years ago.
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford
Burak Gazan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Burak Gazan »

Amazon has the money, and Netflix. See how it goes. It just shows how fucking clueless SEEFEE is, since the numbers it's getting are good. I'm with a couple of the youtube review guys; these assholes need the shit beaten out of them in every single online forum you can do so
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »