X-Files season eleven confirmed.

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

X-Files season eleven confirmed.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-04- ... 1th-series
The truth is still out there so it’s good to know that The X-Files is set to return for an 11th series.
The paranormal drama returned to TV screens in 2016 after a 14 year hiatus and the six-episode run was rather well received. So well received, in fact, that Fox has given the green light for an extra four episodes (that’s 10 in total) in the next “event series”.
On the one hand, I did not care for most of the last one at all, so I'm much less exited about it than I would once have been.

On the other hand, they did end on a bloody cliff-hanger, and ten episodes will let them develop things in a less rushed, uneven manner.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Re: X-Files season eleven confirmed.

Post by Sea Skimmer »

I never saw the new episodes because they sounded unamazing. But that's also a reality of the X files that it already had lots of not so good episodes, but it never dragged down too far. 10 seems a lot better then 6 ever could be.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Q99
Jedi Council Member

Re: X-Files season eleven confirmed.

Post by Q99 »

X-Files, MST3k... this is a good year for revivals happening.