Buffy/Class team swap.

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Buffy/Class team swap.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Inspired by the comparisons between the new Doctor Who spin-off "Class", and one of my all-time favourites, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

The gang from Class (Charlie, Quill, April, Tanya, Ram, and Matteusz) get swapped with the season one Scoobie gang and close associates (Buffy, Willow, Xander, Giles, Ms. Calendar, and Cordelia).

The Scoobies have to keep the peace at Coal Hill for the events of the first season. Giles will take Ms. Quill's place on the staff. The Doctor will show up early on as in canon. Giles can bring his occult books and weapons. Buffy also brings her supply of vampire slaying-gear.

The Coal Hill gang must hold down the Hellmouth and prevent the Harvest/the Master's rising. We will assume that the Timey-wimey ball that caused this swap has negated the prophecy that the Slayer must face the Master and die, and has severed any connection between April and the Shadow Kin. Ms. Quill will take Giles' place as librarian. Quill and Charlie bring along any alien tech. they have.

Since the Scoobies will have the Doctor as an experienced outside ally, Angel will remain in Sunnydale to help the Coal Hill gang.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.