You get a suit of power armor (RAR!)

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Re: You get a suit of power armor (RAR!)

Post by bilateralrope »

Purple wrote:
Axton wrote:
Purple wrote:...even if they do just let you walk in and you do manage to set a nuke off and you get out of it alive you still have to deal with the problem inherent in setting a bloody nuke off in a shallow open pit. Among them being monumental amounts of fallout as all the dug up earth is thrown up, irradiated to lethal levels and scattered for kilometers upon kilometers of landscape to pollute the land for ever more.
Right, exactly. What's the downside?
So wait, your plan is to go down in history as a radioactive super villain? In that case nothing really. Well aside from what I imagine would be one hell of a heightened cancer risk on your part.
I doubt there is going to be enough of him left to develop cancer.
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

bilateralrope wrote:
Purple wrote:
Axton wrote:
Right, exactly. What's the downside?
So wait, your plan is to go down in history as a radioactive super villain? In that case nothing really. Well aside from what I imagine would be one hell of a heightened cancer risk on your part.
I doubt there is going to be enough of him left to develop cancer.
Yea, but we are working under the assumption that he miraculously survives. Maybe like he gets a bout of comic book logic (he is going for a supervillain act after all) and just gets catapulted out.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Maybe he hides in a fridge?
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Axton
Padawan Learner

Post by Axton »

Batman wrote:Maybe he hides in a fridge?
I knew someone had to have glanced at the manual.
Maximum effort!
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

The only real issue is that sooner or later he'll have to take the suit off to eat, take a leak or something else really. And than its instant horrible radiation burns time.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
Axton
Padawan Learner

Post by Axton »

Purple wrote:The only real issue is that sooner or later he'll have to take the suit off to eat, take a leak or something else really. And than its instant horrible radiation burns time.
I could do with a tan.
Maximum effort!
U.P. Cinnabar
Sith Marauder

Post by U.P. Cinnabar »

Batman wrote:Maybe he hides in a fridge?
Not unless he's Green Lantern's girlfriend.
"Beware the Beast, Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone amongst God's primates, he kills for sport, for lust, for greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of Death.."
—29th Scroll, 6th Verse of Ape Law
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter. The uproarious laughter between the two, and their having fun at my expense.”
---Doctor Christine Blasey-Ford
Purple
Sith Acolyte

Post by Purple »

Axton wrote:
Purple wrote:The only real issue is that sooner or later he'll have to take the suit off to eat, take a leak or something else really. And than its instant horrible radiation burns time.
I could do with a tan.
I like your optimism. Of course, there is still the tiny issue of giving horrible radioactive death to anyone near you including anyone you might care about.

Axton
Padawan Learner

Post by Axton »

Well, I'm safe there; there's absolutely no one I care about, including myself. :D
Maximum effort!
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Purple wrote:The only real issue is that sooner or later he'll have to take the suit off to eat, take a leak
It's got a waste collection and processing system.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Axton
Padawan Learner

Post by Axton »

There are few things better in life than a suit you can poop in. (Well, technically, you can poop in an ordinary suit, too. It's just messy.)
Maximum effort!
Purple
Sith Acolyte

Post by Purple »

But that is unclean! Human excretions are worse than any horrible radiation poisoning.

Axton
Padawan Learner

Post by Axton »

And now you know why I crap on my enemies. CURSE YOU, YOU HAVE DIVINED MY SECRET! Or... something.
Maximum effort!