Khan vs. Captain America.

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Re: Kahn vs. Captain America.

Post by Elheru Aran »

The Romulan Republic wrote:I don't recall him withstanding hits from Ultron, though its possible.

He did survive being hit in the gut with a Chitauri weapon in the first Avengers film, as I believe someone already mentioned.
Watch the video you posted, the second one. At 1 minute, Cap throws his shield at Ultron, it gets stuck in Ultron's chest and he throws it aside, and blasts Cap right in the chest and knocks him off the front of the truck. It doesn't seem to impair his fighting ability in any way. It was the orange laser beams too, not the blue sonic/repulsor weapon.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Lost Soal
Sith Devotee

Re: Kahn vs. Captain America.

Post by Lost Soal »

As a benchmark for Cap, the helicopter from Civil War has been ID'd as likely being an Airbus AS350, with 3,000 pounds of lifting capacity. If you know the scene I'm on about, you can guage that against anything we saw Khan do.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk." - Ancient Egyptian Blessing

Ivanova is always right.
I will listen to Ivanova.
I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God.
AND, if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out! - Babylon 5 Mantra

There is no "I" in TEAM. There is a ME however.