The proper forum to discuss Transformers?

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Parallax
Jedi Knight

Re: The proper forum to discuss Transformers?

Post by Parallax »

Q99 wrote:Is anyone here up on the latest comics? Especially MtMtE, some quite interesting stuff!
I didn't care that much about the Getaway/Tailgate plot but the current arc, with the Autobots stuck on the Necrobots planet about to die at the hands of the Decepticon Justice Division is interesting enough. But what has really sold it is how they've focused on the various characters reactions to their impending deaths.

What is really amazing, however, is how Megatron has not only become an Autobot. But also a steadfast pacifist. AND IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. That's how well written it is - that they can take something that sounds absolutely ludicrous and believably make it happen.
Q99
Jedi Council Member

Post by Q99 »

Parallax wrote: I didn't care that much about the Getaway/Tailgate plot but the current arc, with the Autobots stuck on the Necrobots planet about to die at the hands of the Decepticon Justice Division is interesting enough. But what has really sold it is how they've focused on the various characters reactions to their impending deaths.

What is really amazing, however, is how Megatron has not only become an Autobot. But also a steadfast pacifist. AND IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. That's how well written it is - that they can take something that sounds absolutely ludicrous and believably make it happen.
He's really gotten his act together... and now they kinda need him to get his act un-together because, y'know, one of the greatest warriors in the universe right there with enemies at the door :)

Also aside from this one, I very much loved the recent Scavengers arc.
Parallax
Jedi Knight

Post by Parallax »

Q99 wrote: Also aside from this one, I very much loved the recent Scavengers arc.
The Scavengers are great.

This is one of the greatest pages in comic book history...
Q99
Jedi Council Member

Post by Q99 »

Definitely fun, but I loved the serious stuff to follow. The Scavenger's individual prices, the finger, and everything else.
Parallax
Jedi Knight

Post by Parallax »

In some more TF news, the upcoming animated series is looking very promising.

http://kotaku.com/machinimas-transforme ... 1782608058