Cerebus Daily News Network

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

SilverDragonRed
Padawan Learner

Cerebus Daily News Network

Post by SilverDragonRed »

Has anyone read this? 'Cause it seemed like the entries for this project was some of the interesting stuff for Mass Effect 2. Which just made me wonder why none of it was in the game, or why wasn't there any codex entries for some of the material stated in it?

What are your thoughts on it?
Ah yes, the "Alpha Legion". I thought we had dismissed such claims.
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Re: _Cerebus_ Daily News Network

Post by Simon_Jester »

Is this about the misogynistic comic, or the shadowy organization from Mass Effect? You have a spelling problem.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Re: Cerebus Daily News Network

Post by Vendetta »

Context would suggest that it's about the Mass Effect 2 thing, not the Dave Sim Hates Wimmins thing.

It actually was in the game, if you had the project ten dollar bullshit activated, it was just on the "press start" screen that everyone didn't see because they pressed start and played the damn game.
SilverDragonRed
Padawan Learner

Re: Cerberus Daily News Network

Post by SilverDragonRed »

Simon_Jester wrote:You have a spelling problem.
:banghead: Can a mod change the title so it says Cerberus?

Thanks for pointing that out, Simon. I've had that problem for a long time now.
Vendetta wrote:It actually was in the game, if you had the project ten dollar bullshit activated, it was just on the "press start" screen that everyone didn't see because they pressed start and played the damn game.
I was thinking more of actually being able to go do some of the stuff mentioned, rather than it being just some quirky thing to read at the start menu.

How much richer would the galaxy be if you had a side-quest that took you to Garvug while corporate forces were dealing with krogan insurgents? Or going to Taetrus to hunt down the terrorist who orchestrated an attack on a major Turian city with an ftl-crusier? How about just hearing a couple of crewman or people on the Citadel talk about how a krogan quarterback lead the New York Giants to victory over the Beijing Dragons at Super Bowl CCXIX?
Ah yes, the "Alpha Legion". I thought we had dismissed such claims.