Minbari vs. the UFP (Babylon 5 vs. Star Trek)

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Minbari vs. the UFP- who wins?

Minbari victory
21%
Pyrrhic Minbari victory
11%
UFP victory
57%
Pyrrhic UFP victory
11%
MAD
No votes

Total votes: 28

Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: Minbari vs. the UFP (Babylon 5 vs. Star Trek)

Post by Batman »

You don't have to download at all, you can watch it online? And that's from Brian Young's site. Your opinion to shape any way you please but over here, at least from what I can tell, people consider him and Sean Robertson to be the authorities on B5 (I know I do).
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Themightytom
Sith Devotee

Post by Themightytom »

Batman wrote:You don't have to download at all, you can watch it online? And that's from Brian Young's site. Your opinion to shape any way you please but over here, at least from what I can tell, people consider him and Sean Robertson to be the authorities on B5 (I know I do).
I really don't know anything about Brian Young good or bad, all I knew was the link provided had me downloading a .mov

"Since when is "the west" a nation?"-Styphon
"ACORN= Cobra obviously." AMT
This topic is... oh Village Idiot. Carry on then.--Havok
Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

Batman wrote:You don't have to download at all, you can watch it online? And that's from Brian Young's site. Your opinion to shape any way you please but over here, at least from what I can tell, people consider him and Sean Robertson to be the authorities on B5 (I know I do).
He would have to download it. It plays back through Mediaplayer or some other video app on your machine. He's had issues getting his edited videos to upload to youtube, so he just stuck with downloadable files.

I'll vouch for him, if it makes any difference. He's not trying to plant a virus on you. And, of course, the video is extremely relevant to this discussion.
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"
Themightytom
Sith Devotee

Post by Themightytom »

Ted C wrote:
He would have to download it. It plays back through Mediaplayer or some other video app on your machine. He's had issues getting his edited videos to upload to youtube, so he just stuck with downloadable files.

I'll vouch for him, if it makes any difference. He's not trying to plant a virus on you. And, of course, the video is extremely relevant to this discussion.
Oh I trust you, I thought the links were an accident. :lol:

"Since when is "the west" a nation?"-Styphon
"ACORN= Cobra obviously." AMT
This topic is... oh Village Idiot. Carry on then.--Havok
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Yeah I know brian too. I'd download that shit (and I worked on Babtech with him, and Ted, and Sean) so there's three of us here that would vouch for him. Hell he and Mike know each other, cuz Mike's hosting his old Turbolaser commentaries on his site, so if Mike trusted him I'm pretty sure you can.