Long-running, of franchise reboots (comics, etc)

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Re: Long-running, of franchise reboots (comics, etc)

Post by Simon_Jester »

If you say foolish things, on matters you know nothing about, people are going to call you out on it. Especially because they can't tell how foolish you sound until after they've heard you sound foolish.

Makes sense to me.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: Long-running, of franchise reboots (comics, etc)

Post by Batman »

jollyreaper wrote: If the movies aren't any good, why should I watch them?
How do you know for certain they aren't without having watched them?
Given that they didn't cast Norton in Avengers, it's understandable to think they discarded the story, too.
Just as TSFS discarded TWOK because they recast Saavik, or TDK discarded Begins because they recast Rachel. Oh wait.
Iron Man was great. The sequel was not.
Which has got to do what, exactly, with anything? Not that I'm entirely sure your personal opinion on those movies is worth all that much, but at least it apears you actually saw them.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'