Predaking (Transformers) vs two Imperial AT-AT

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Predaking (Transformers) vs two Imperial AT-AT

Post by Dark Primus »

I hope i gave those Imperial Walkers right description, AT-ST are the Chicken Walkers right?

This is Predaking, a monstrous Decepticon who rely on brute force to his advantage, and he does have dual grenade launchers on his feet.

I tried to find some more tech description on Predaking but found nothing. I believe he had some energy dampening field around his body preventing penetration of energy weapons. Not sure, though.[/img]
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Probably not VS SW style Weaponry, If the area is coverless the AT-ATs can just chew him up and spit him out with supiror range and fire-power, However if he's got cover he could probably knock em over.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Blaze
Youngling

Post by Blaze »

Predaking can lift 500 tons without strain, can react to any movement he sees in 0.002 seconds. He can generate a powerful electric field that dampens or repels any energy based beams and prevents other transformers approaching within 10 feet. One punch can easily shatter a 50 foot reinforced concrete cube. He wields a powerful X-ray laser with a blast equivilent to 100 tons of TNT, each of his feet houses a double barreled mortar shell laucher within it. Predaking has no known weaknesses.

hope that helps :)
Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Primus »

Blaze wrote:Predaking can lift 500 tons without strain, can react to any movement he sees in 0.002 seconds. He can generate a powerful electric field that dampens or repels any energy based beams and prevents other transformers approaching within 10 feet. One punch can easily shatter a 50 foot reinforced concrete cube. He wields a powerful X-ray laser with a blast equivilent to 100 tons of TNT, each of his feet houses a double barreled mortar shell laucher within it. Predaking has no known weaknesses.

hope that helps :)
Thank you. That was exactly what i was looking for. :)
Smiling Bandit
Jedi Master

Post by Smiling Bandit »

The only question is "Who shoots first?"
ph3@r the k3oot3 0n3z
I thought this was a capture the b33r mod?!
Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Primus »

Smiling Bandit wrote:The only question is "Who shoots first?"
Why is that. Predaking can come from the side and tip them over, using one as a shield against the other.