Nomak (Blade II) vs a T-800

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Acclamator
Deimos Sock Puppet

Nomak (Blade II) vs a T-800

Post by Acclamator »

A T-800 endoskeleton faces off in a deserted warehouse against Nomak, the main reaper from Blade II.

There are no ranged weapons handy.

It's an hour and a half before sunrise.
200 GT TLs.

6 MT Point defence guns.

1 KT Starfighter cannon (Near-Hiroshima-level damage!)

STAR WARS STRIKES BACK!!!
Omega-13
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

Post by Omega-13 »

Well, Nomak might have an advantage in strength, but not muscular stamina, he can dish out a lot, in a short amount of time, but because he's organic, he needs blood to feed his body, especially at the energy rate that he's going at (remember the new breed of vampire like Nomak, ate its own blood, it coudln't even last an hour without food) Now this strength is good for throwing around the terminator and what not, but I don't think its going to help him tear the t-800 in half, or bend the metal endoskeleton, my reason as follows.

A T-rex bites at 13 to 14 kilonewtons, the truck that hit the t-800, transfered about 80 kilonewtons onto its upper toros, and didn't even dent it, neither did the multi shotgun blasts from 10 feet away in the TechNoir bar in the first movie. So the question is, can Nomak put more force onto the terminator than a T-rex bite or shotgun blasts? I seriously doubt it. If he could pull at that strength, he'd rip his own arms off.

This fight goes to the t-800, when Nomak burns his energy out, and starts to get tired, and make mistakes, the t-800 will go for the kill, breaking the bone around his heart, and ripping it out.
derek_m_p@hotmail.com

I'm a useless pile of subhuman racist filth who attacked Darth Wong's heritage and accused him of abusing his wife and children!

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 99#1688299
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

It depends on whether Nomak can identify and effectively target any of the weak points in the T800, brute force probably isn't going to do it, but surgically applied force might.
Manji
Deimos Sock Puppet

Post by Manji »

The T-800 should win.

It could rip Nomak limb from limb, throw the arms, legs, head in different directions (out windows preferably), and hang around to actively thwart any attempts by the dismembered body to bring itself together again. After a while, the sun rises, and hey presto! - smokey reaper.