Robocop 2 vs. T-1000

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Who wins?

T-1000 terminates the drug addicted robot
88%
Cain wastes the T1000 and gets his nuke
13%

Total votes: 8

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Robocop 2 vs. T-1000

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Okay, odds are Robocop 2 will beat the T800. The odds were also against Murphy, yet he killed Robo2. Also, the odds were against T800 when he combatted the T1000.

But that doesn't prove anything.

Since there is no Cain vs. T-800 movie, we can only judge the winner by the odds and statistics.

Now, more interestingly, how about, both the sad ass villains from both shows combat each other?

The liquid T-1000 versus the mini-gun equipped Cain.

That would be fantastic.

Both of them in some building, large office building, like that place in Robo2.

Can someone give me the weaponry of Cain? Sledge hammer thing, minigun, his other arms... that it?

Forgive my scenario, it isn't written that well, but I am typing fast, bear with me.

I mean, like one dude said, Cain would be quickly backstepping while riddling T1000 with lead. T1000 is running towards him while getting cool holes drilled all over him, he forms blade hands, he leaps at Cain.

Cain uses his sledge hydraulic hammer thing. Mashes the T1000, but T1000 is unhurt, reforms and slaches at Cain. Cain uses his arms to push T1000 back, T1000 with his blades, slices Cain's tummy. He forms right behind Cain and starts hacking his back.

Cain goes MAD. He slams his back into the wall, squishing the T1000. He turns, blasts the wall and T1000 with his minigun, cool effects, T1000 fet's splattered mashed pureed while the wall is obliterated. Cain just keeps on blasting, the wall is completely blown to shit. Cain wastes like a bajillion bullets. He begins to run down a large hallway.

Can gradually goes to higher floors.

T1000 reforms and quickly runs after Cain.

After a while the T1000 catches up with Cain in a large hallway on a very high floor.

Cain notices him and begins to pour lead, again. The T1000 is torn up badly, he is mashed up, holes are blown into him, but he still goes forward, running quickly, he catches up to Cain, in time to be hammered, he flies back while being sprayed on by Cain.

Cain runs through walls to run from the T1000.

The T1000 catches up to Cain, he slices his back badly, he stabs and stabs and stabs relentlessly.

Cain is freaked out, he slams into an elevator.

He rips through it and climbs up while slamming his back into the walls to damage the T1000. He swings madly, while blasting at the back with all his guns.

Finally he reaches the top, he bursts through the concrete, rolls over the top floor to remove the T1000.

The T1000 falls on the ground in the form of a puddle.

Cain then begins to shoot madly with his minigun. He fires like hell, turning the spot where the puddle is on into a crater.

Finally after how many seconds of concentrated fire, Cain runs out of bullets. He then mashes the puddle with his hammer. Squishing it.

Finally Cain stops his relentless assault. He starts to walk back.

Then suddenly, the T1000 reforms itself into one jagged spike (imagine a stalagmite or stalagtite, except it is like silvery and stuff...) and stab itself into Cain.

The T1000 spike moves itself deeper into Cain. Cain screams in agony, it thrashes around, throwing itself and the T1000 spike around.

Finally they fall out of the sky scraper, the terminator spike still stabbing itself into Cain, Cain struggling like some crazed "thing".

They land onto some cars, which explode due to the impact of Cains massive body.

After several seconds Cain emerges, he bursts from the wreckage, his body is wrecked, missing an arm, having a hole in his "abdomen", he looks like he won, but the T1000 reformed on the "head" of Cain and stabbed Cain's central control system.

Cain drops dead.

The T1000 reforms to its original human form, but due to the enormous lead it has taken, it looks quite sloppy, it is damaged, but it doesn't matter. His target was terminated.
Omega-13
Racist Donkey-Raping Son of a Whore

Post by Omega-13 »

This is how I see the scenario playing out, (remember, the t-1000 is more dense and tough than people let on, he went hand to hand and was tossed into walls without 'deforming')

Cain is out on the street, tossing around innocent civilians, looking for drugs, when a call to 911 is made. The cops drive to the scene and attempt to encircle Cain with cars, shooting small hand guns and submachines guns at him.

Cain opens up with the minigun and starts obliterating them. From a distance you see a police motorcycle with a cop with a helmet onboard, riding at full speed towards the battle zone. Its now only a few blocks away but shows no sign of letting up. Before Cain and respond it smacks into him at bull throttle, sending Cain into the pavement in a burst of sparks and a small explosion. The t-1000 is tossed a dozen meters into the windshield of a car.

Cain gets up with a roar, and starts sending out more ammo towards the cop cars. The t-1000 rises and climbs over the top of the car, and picks up a machine gun from the grip of a dead officer. Standing steady, the t-1000 concentrates its fire on the actual minigun on the arm of Cain, ,trying to disable it. Cain catches on, and levels the t-1000 with a long burst of ammo, draining his ammo reserve even more.

With all the cops dead, Cain is bored and moves on, moving down the street a bit, while the t-1000 reforms. Seeing now that Cain can take machine gun fire without problem, the terminator gets into a parked car close by and drives at full speed towards Cain.

Cain fires relentlessly at the car, the engine explodes, the hood slaps open, reveiling flames benneth and the t-1000 is riddled with holes, but keeps driving. Smashing straight into Cain, another small explosion and Cain is knocked off his feet again into the cement. The t-1000 is quick out of the car, and forms onto the back of Cain, manouvering its way through the joints in the armour deep into the inards, where it destroys Cain from the inside
derek_m_p@hotmail.com

I'm a useless pile of subhuman racist filth who attacked Darth Wong's heritage and accused him of abusing his wife and children!

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic. ... 99#1688299
SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

I see the fight happening like this..

T-1000 approaches, blades out
Cain chews it to pieces with the minigun (each hit is going to stagger it, combine that with the kind of ROF you get on a minigun..)
Cain tops it off with a blast from that shoulder cannon thing of his

And it's been a bit since I saw Robocop 2 but didn't Cain shrug off a couple hits from a Cobra Assault Cannon?
Steven Snyder
Jedi Master

Post by Steven Snyder »

The scenario is flawed.

The T-1000 has no incentive to attack a foe in such an ungraceful manner.

Knowing the capabilities of the T-1000 it would lure it's opponent down an alley, then meld with the floor.

Once the machine walks over the T-1000 it's 'touch' would give the T-1000 all the information it needs to find it's weaknesses. The T-1000 then works out a plan to destroy the machine.

I give it to the T-1000.
DocMoriartty
Misogynist Prick

Post by DocMoriartty »

Steven Snyder wrote:The scenario is flawed.

Knowing the capabilities of the T-1000 it would lure it's opponent down an alley, then meld with the floor.

Once the machine walks over the T-1000 it's 'touch' would give the T-1000 all the information it needs to find it's weaknesses. The T-1000 then works out a plan to destroy the machine.

I give it to the T-1000.

When did touching something suddenly allow the T-1000 to learn everything about it?
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

I don't even remember how the T1000 was killed in the end--I mean even freezing him and then breaking it to bits didn't kill it. What happened after that? :oops: Was it dumped into the liquid steel so that it could never reform?

With only conventional weapons I don't see how R2 can possibly defeat T1000.
SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

JodoForce wrote:I don't even remember how the T1000 was killed in the end--I mean even freezing him and then breaking it to bits didn't kill it. What happened after that? :oops: Was it dumped into the liquid steel so that it could never reform?

With only conventional weapons I don't see how R2 can possibly defeat T1000.
Hit it, and keep hitting it, preferably with as many exploding cars as possible :)
Omega-13

Post by Omega-13 »

DocMoriartty wrote:

I give it to the T-1000.

When did touching something suddenly allow the T-1000 to learn everything about it?
IN terminator 2, a deleted scene, (it was filmed) it was taken out because James Cameron thought it redundant, it was in John conners room, feeling everything, it touched the wall, and knew there was a secret safe in it, just from the touch
derek_m_p@hotmail.com

I'm a useless pile of subhuman racist filth who attacked Darth Wong's heritage and accused him of abusing his wife and children!

Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

A t-1000 can be killed by normal weapons. A deleted scene showed that all of the hits inflicted on it were causing it to lose contol of its shapechanging abilities. I say cain.
Village Idiot: "Or why one person opinion's of another person doesn't mean squat in the large scheme of things"

"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because your all the same."

"A Eater of the Sacred Cow"

"Mother Fucking Team Wrecker"
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Uh, I would say that getting frozen and then getting blasted into pieces caused him to start glitching. Not just conventional weapons.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Steven Snyder
Jedi Master

Post by Steven Snyder »

Omega-13 wrote:
IN terminator 2, a deleted scene, (it was filmed) it was taken out because James Cameron thought it redundant, it was in John conners room, feeling everything, it touched the wall, and knew there was a secret safe in it, just from the touch
This is also why he has to touch someone in order to impersonate them.
Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

JodoForce wrote:I don't even remember how the T1000 was killed in the end--I mean even freezing him and then breaking it to bits didn't kill it. What happened after that? :oops: Was it dumped into the liquid steel so that it could never reform?
It was unable to survive the heat of the molten steel. It either boiled away or it became inextricably mixed with the steel. It must have some kind of processor inside it, and that was apparently destroyed; without its processor, it couldn't possibly reform.
JodoForce wrote:With only conventional weapons I don't see how R2 can possibly defeat T1000.
The T1000 could be incapacitated with large amounts of physical damage; R2 just needs to throw it into a nice acid bath or blast furnace before it can recover from such an assault. R2 also has a welding torch that may be hot enough to permanently damage the T1000.
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."
-- The King of Swamp Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
-- Chuck Sonnenburg on Voyager's "Elogium"
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

neoolong wrote:Uh, I would say that getting frozen and then getting blasted into pieces caused him to start glitching. Not just conventional weapons.
This is before he was frozen.
Village Idiot: "Or why one person opinion's of another person doesn't mean squat in the large scheme of things"

Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

Steven Snyder wrote:This is also why he has to touch someone in order to impersonate them.
The "only things it has sampled by physical contact" limitation was pretty dumb, IMO. The T1000 should need to see the object/person it wants to imitate from several angles, so it can have a full 3D picture of the subject; physical contact might be necessary to accurately mimic surface textures, but not to just duplicate appearance. Furthermore, it imitated the guard at the mental center without really touching him; if that were really the requirement, it should only have been able to do a convincing imitation of his shoes.
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion... Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who."

"Nothing of consequence happened today. " -- Diary of King George III, July 4, 1776

"This is not bad; this is a conspiracy to remove happiness from existence. It seeks to wrap its hedgehog hand around the still beating heart of the personification of good and squeeze until it is stilled."
Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

Darth_Shinji wrote:This is before he was frozen.
He wasn't demonstrating any symptoms of lasting damage before the freezing incident.

Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

Honestly I can't remember when exactly that scene was but I do remember it being before the final battle. He grabed a bar outside and he was stuck to it for a few secounds till he concentrated on it.

neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Darth_Shinji wrote:Honestly I can't remember when exactly that scene was but I do remember it being before the final battle. He grabed a bar outside and he was stuck to it for a few secounds till he concentrated on it.
I think that was after he got frozen.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Ted C
Sith Marauder

Post by Ted C »

Darth_Shinji wrote:Honestly I can't remember when exactly that scene was but I do remember it being before the final battle. He grabed a bar outside and he was stuck to it for a few secounds till he concentrated on it.
I don't remember what you're talking about at all.

SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

Ted C wrote:
He wasn't demonstrating any symptoms of lasting damage before the freezing incident.
T2 special edition shows it.
Omega-13

Post by Omega-13 »

Ted C wrote:
Steven Snyder wrote:This is also why he has to touch someone in order to impersonate them.
The "only things it has sampled by physical contact" limitation was pretty dumb, IMO. The T1000 should need to see the object/person it wants to imitate from several angles, so it can have a full 3D picture of the subject; physical contact might be necessary to accurately mimic surface textures, but not to just duplicate appearance. Furthermore, it imitated the guard at the mental center without really touching him; if that were really the requirement, it should only have been able to do a convincing imitation of his shoes.
He doesn't need to see you, the t-1000 touches the object and it some how scans all the atoms on the body and then can duplicate that. Thats how he found the safe behind Johns wall, because he was touching the wall, if you notice, the t-1000 also touches the desks when he goes into dysons house, so he can see if there is anything left
derek_m_p@hotmail.com

JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Ted C wrote:
It was unable to survive the heat of the molten steel. It either boiled away or it became inextricably mixed with the steel. It must have some kind of processor inside it, and that was apparently destroyed; without its processor, it couldn't possibly reform.
Thanks, I was wondering whether it would reform if somebody turned off the furnace :lol: :lol:
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

SylasGaunt wrote:
Ted C wrote:
T2 special edition shows it.
So was I right? It was before the frezen scene? I haven't seen the specal edition in years.

DocMoriartty
Misogynist Prick

Post by DocMoriartty »

Omega-13 wrote:
DocMoriartty wrote:

I give it to the T-1000.
I saw that scene. He runs his hands over the walls and realizes there is a hole cut in the wall behind a poster.

You dont need any special ability to feel the lack of a wall behind the poster and figure out something is there.

Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

[/quote]

No-limits fallacy. He felt a wall. Doesn't mean that he can touch Robocop 2 and instaneously surmise his weaknesses.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

The simplest explanation of the whole touching things routine is that the T-1000 shoots a very thin layer (too thin to be seen) of liquid metal over the object it wishes to impersonate or scan.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth