Daleks Vs. the Irken Empire

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Who wins?

The Daleks shall serve the Tallest curly fries!
53%
The Irkens are EXTERMINATED!
47%

Total votes: 30

Invader Taz
Redshirt

Daleks Vs. the Irken Empire

Post by Invader Taz »

Due to act of a very bored ROB Davros' command ship disappears before it enters the jaws of the Nightmare Child, and ends up in a random galaxy somewhere just off the future path of Operation Impending Doom II two years before it begins. Davros is given these two years with which to rebuild and create a new Delek Empire to challenge the Irken Empire in it's bid for universal conquest.

Bonus Scenario: If the normal Irkens fail how will do Competent Irkens do?

Can the Irkens stop him and make him and make the Daleks serve the Tallest curly fries, or will they be EXTERMINATED!
"The universe is ours for the taking! It is only a matter of time before all the races of the universe serve... the IRKEN EMPIRE!" - Almighty Tallest Red

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! YOU OBEY the Fist!!!" - Invader Zim

"This planet has lots of critters on it...Critters burn good" - Planet Jacker on throwing the Earth into their sun
Srelex
Jedi Master

Re: Daleks Vs. the Irken Empire

Post by Srelex »

Are the Time Lords/Doctor still able to interfere? If not, then the Daleks have timetravel. And pretty casual planetbusting capabilities. That pretty much says it all.
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Invader Taz
Redshirt

Post by Invader Taz »

Srelex wrote:Are the Time Lords/Doctor still able to interfere? If not, then the Daleks have timetravel. And pretty casual planetbusting capabilities. That pretty much says it all.
Just Davros and the Daleks. Though Zim was able to whip up a time machine in a weeks time, so the Irkens most likely have some sort of defense against time travel (Zim + Timetravel = End of all Irken life).

Casual planetbusting abilites. That doesn't really mean much to the Irkens when they can just ram planets to mass scatter them without firing a shot. Given the size of most Irken ships based off The Massive being the size of a small planet at least and the fact that Zim's Voot Cruiser's sidepods as a low end have an output of 600GT/s... I don't think I really have to much more other than the Death Star superlaser is an oversize point defense gun to the Irkens.

Farther, we have to remember the Irkens casualy turn planets into the first random thing that pops into their mind when conquered. The Irkens have an insane industrial that is sure to give them and edge.
Last edited by Invader Taz on 2010-04-04 06:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The universe is ours for the taking! It is only a matter of time before all the races of the universe serve... the IRKEN EMPIRE!" - Almighty Tallest Red

"This planet has lots of critters on it...Critters burn good" - Planet Jacker on throwing the Earth into their sun
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

Invader Taz wrote: Just Davros and the Daleks. Though Zim was able to whip up a time machine in a weeks time, so the Irkens most likely have some sort of defense against time travel (Zim + Timetravel = End of all Irken life).

Casual planetbusting abilites. That doesn't really mean much to the Irkens when they can just ram planets to mass scatter them without firing a shot. Given the size of most Irken ships based off The Massive being the size of a small planet at least and the fact that Zim's Voot Cruiser's sidepods as a low end have an output of 600GT/s... I don't think I really have to much more other than the Death Star superlaser is an oversize point defense gun to the Irkens.
The size of a small planet? Some pics to back this up, please?
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

When Zim hijacks control of the Massive, it's seen crashing through moons, asteroids, planets, stars, etc. If the blue-green planetoids are taken as some kind of meaningful reference, the ship is pretty absurd; however it's also shown crashing into a desert on Earth and is not thousands of kilometers long there.
Invader Taz
Redshirt

Post by Invader Taz »

Stark wrote:When Zim hijacks control of the Massive, it's seen crashing through moons, asteroids, planets, stars, etc. If the blue-green planetoids are taken as some kind of meaningful reference, the ship is pretty absurd; however it's also shown crashing into a desert on Earth and is not thousands of kilometers long there.
I must point out that The Massive crashing into Earth was a simulation in "Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom" where Zim had Dib trapped in it so there is no real reason to take that one over the later Backseat Drivers that takes place in the real universe.

And lets not forget the FTL cannon planets of Doom!

Mystikal
BANNED

Post by Mystikal »

Mind explaining how the Daleks will be thinking clearly with Rubber Chicken brains? SD.net is a place of logic. The presence of Irkens in this thread makes such a tool irrelevant.

Do you see the problem here?
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

If people can 'analyse' Starcraft, they can analyse the Irken. They have crazy technology, but there are still several benchmarks in the show.

And while the Irken have knowledge of time travel, they seldom use it, so it's up in the air if they have any defence against the Daleks. Of course, pre-Time War, the Daleks don't have decent time travel anyway.
Captain Seafort
Jedi Council Member

Post by Captain Seafort »

Stark wrote:And while the Irken have knowledge of time travel, they seldom use it, so it's up in the air if they have any defence against the Daleks. Of course, pre-Time War, the Daleks don't have decent time travel anyway.
It depends how you define pre-Time War. The corridors weren't great, but the TT capsules used in The Chase and The Dalek Masterplan were as good as the Tardis.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Not necessarily; that's a pretty big claim. They had vortex travel, and that's as far as you can determine.

Anyway, in space it would be interesting if only because the Irken and Daleks both have continent-disrupting firepower. The Irken tend towards a different fleet arrangement (since they ironically have less of an emphasis on ground invasion or genocide).
Captain Seafort
Jedi Council Member

Post by Captain Seafort »

Stark wrote:Not necessarily; that's a pretty big claim. They had vortex travel, and that's as far as you can determine.
They were consistently able to pursue the Tardis, and in both cases were able to catch up with it - particularly in The Chase, where the ship's lead over the Daleks was consistently nibbled away. They may not be up to the standards of a modern Tardis, but there's every indication in those two serials that they could match a Type 40.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

So ... what? They have vortex travel. Do they have any of the other capabilities of a TARDIS or the Time Lords in general? Obviously not.

Regardless it's moot, because the Irken also have time travel and their fleet has similar firepower. It's far more centralised and they don't appear to use a lot of resources holding down occupied planets, so it's unknown what the total size of the fleet is.
Night_stalker
Retarded Spambot

Post by Night_stalker »

I would have to bet on the Daleks. I mean, they forced the Time Lords to kill themselves, just to wipe them out.
If Dr. Gatling was a nerd, then his most famous invention is the fucking Revenge of the Nerd, writ large...

"Lawful stupid is the paladin that charges into hell because he knows there's evil there."
—anonymous

"Although you may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, the Empire will always strike back."
Haruko
Jedi Master

Post by Haruko »

Well, I don't know much about the Daleks, so I don't care to compare, but there's one thing I'd like to note.

I wonder how long Tak was on Earth, as I remember that the machine she built, once activated, managed to suck out much (if not most) of the planet's contents within 200 seconds. It may be worth noting also because she was acting alone, and hadn't yet won the support of the Irken government; indeed, the very reason she was carrying out her planet-dooming plan against Earth was because she wanted to prove her worth to the Irken leaders, and earn the title of Invader. She only revealed this plan to the Irken leaders, too, after it was already ready to carry out. I think it's impressive that a single Irken can cause this much trouble on her own private funds, or with private sponsorship.
Invader Taz wrote:And lets not forget the FTL cannon planets of Doom!
Are you referring to Battle of the Planets? If so, impressive as they were, they were created not by the Irkens, but by another alien race, one that worked itself into extinction while bringing that technology to fruition. I take it you know that, but I just thought I'd point that out to anyone who hasn't watched the series.
If The Infinity Program were not a forum, it would be a pie-in-the-sky project.
Faith is both the prison and the open hand.”— Vienna Teng, "Augustine."
Invader Taz
Redshirt

Post by Invader Taz »

Haruko wrote:Well, I don't know much about the Daleks, so I don't care to compare, but there's one thing I'd like to note.

I wonder how long Tak was on Earth, as I remember that the machine she built, once activated, managed to suck out much (if not most) of the planet's contents within 200 seconds. It may be worth noting also because she was acting alone, and hadn't yet won the support of the Irken government; indeed, the very reason she was carrying out her planet-dooming plan against Earth was because she wanted to prove her worth to the Irken leaders, and earn the title of Invader. She only revealed this plan to the Irken leaders, too, after it was already ready to carry out. I think it's impressive that a single Irken can cause this much trouble on her own private funds, or with private sponsorship.

Don't forget all her tech was taken from a junkyard world and she also planned on felling it back up with snack food and we don't anywhere in her base or elsewhere for her to get it from. Given the fact we know from the eps where Zim is taken back to Foodcourtia that they have Matter-Energy Converters the Irkens do have Energy-Matter Converters... which gives a single Irken an insane industry on their own.
Are you referring to Battle of the Planets? If so, impressive as they were, they were created not by the Irkens, but by another alien race, one that worked itself into extinction while bringing that technology to fruition. I take it you know that, but I just thought I'd point that out to anyone who hasn't watched the series.
No, I'm thinking of the planet from the germ eps with all the FTL cannons on it. Competent Irkens could easily start using that to fire at Dalek forces in other galaxies given the high FTL speeds the Irkens have shown and the fact they are trying to conquer the entire universe.

And on Irken firepower I would like to point out that in "Planet Jackers" Zim's Voot Cruiser used it sidepods to cut through the shell around Earth, and calcs done at SB by "That Commander" that I found will looking around old threads gives a low end of 600GT/s. So given the size of most Irken capital ships next to The Massive your looking at ships that make the Death Stars look like pea shooters.

dworkin
Jedi Master

Post by dworkin »

I'ld like to hear evidence of competant Irkens. They assign status on how tall they are, planning and strategy is done convention style, the leadership spends equal time discussing strategy and playing jokes on each other, mission assignments can change drastically if you've grown since the last convention and they let Zim participate in and ruin the first operation Impending Doom. While they tried to keep him away for IDII they didn't do a good job of it.

Daleks are a little more serious and less likely to goof off, They assign status on how nasty and ruthless you are and arn't above bumping off Davros if he starts 'going soft'. Dalek weakness's are stairs and major hysteria if anyone mentions The Doctor. Niether is likely to be a problem here.

My money's on the pepperpots.
Don't abandon democracy folks, or an alien star-god may replace your ruler. - NecronLord
Jedi Master

Post by avatarxprime »

Irkens must also have some form of Time Lord-esqe transcendant space. Look at Gir, all the weapons that he consistently pops out of his head cannot possibly fit in there. Also there is the creation of Zim's base in the first episode from a device the size of a tall beer can. We know that the house is simply some kind of forcefield projection but the base itself appeared to be all real based on the episode. Given the multiple rooms we've seen the base is at least the size of a small industrial building.

Almost forgot, they also have wormhole technology and can send people to an alternate dimension that is entirely a single room... with a moose!! :lol:

In terms of moving matter, Zim was able to build a space station in a few days time span that was capable of holding a water balloon that could contain the entire Earth's oceans and above ground fresh water lakes, rivers, etc... The Irkens have some pretty ridiculous technology that this is the reject equipment they gave Zim to get him out of their antennae.
Night_stalker
Retarded Spambot

Post by Night_stalker »

Incidentally, in the DW episode"Dalek" they showed us that stairs are no longer obstacles for them.
If Dr. Gatling was a nerd, then his most famous invention is the fucking Revenge of the Nerd, writ large...

"Lawful stupid is the paladin that charges into hell because he knows there's evil there."
—anonymous

"Although you may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, the Empire will always strike back."
Invader Taz
Redshirt

Post by Invader Taz »

dworkin wrote:I'ld like to hear evidence of competant Irkens.

Its the Bonus Scenario, if the normal Irkens don't cut it the Bonus Scenario resets everything but this time with Competent Irkens. I should have add the "Competent Irkens conquer the multi-verse in a matter of years" option to the poll. :twisted:
They assign status on how tall they are, planning and strategy is done convention style, the leadership spends equal time discussing strategy and playing jokes on each other, mission assignments can change drastically if you've grown since the last convention

And that hasn't stopped them from conquering a large part of the universe since Zim wasn't in OID II. Hell, most Irkens are fairly competent when you look at the show, its just we mostly see the really stupid ones a lot. Also, the Tallest are just figureheads for the Control Brains.
and they let Zim participate in and ruin the first operation Impending Doom.

No, the Tallest had him stand in a circle outside the capital city on Irk and Zim didn't obey them so he ran off to grab the Frontline Battlemech #4. They made the mistake of thinking Zim would obey the Tallest no matter what like you would expect him to do.
While they tried to keep him away for IDII they didn't do a good job of it.
What do you mean? The only times Zim got in the way was when by some unbelievable chance Mars was sent out of the solar system in the right direction and time to ram part of the Armada. And then there is Backseat Drivers, but what were the chances Zim would get his hands on the codes to hack into The Massive's systems? Operation Impending Doom II was going great except for those events right there... and the defective SIR units sent to Meekrob, but that wasn't Zim's fault for once.

They did a great job keeping him away from OID II given all the other Invaders didn't get killed before it could start this time.
Daleks are a little more serious and less likely to goof off, They assign status on how nasty and ruthless you are and arn't above bumping off Davros if he starts 'going soft'. Dalek weakness's are stairs and major hysteria if anyone mentions The Doctor. Niether is likely to be a problem here.
And even with morons as Tallest Irken conquest of the universe was going very well. And the Tallest are just figureheads for the Control Brains who are the real leaders of the Empire.
My money's on the pepperpots.
My money's on the little green guys. At least they don't leave their greatest enemy at the moment of victory in the room next to the panel that controls all the Daleks in the fleet!

Invader Taz
Redshirt

Post by Invader Taz »

avatarxprime wrote:Irkens must also have some form of Time Lord-esqe transcendant space. Look at Gir, all the weapons that he consistently pops out of his head cannot possibly fit in there. Also there is the creation of Zim's base in the first episode from a device the size of a tall beer can. We know that the house is simply some kind of forcefield projection but the base itself appeared to be all real based on the episode. Given the multiple rooms we've seen the base is at least the size of a small industrial building.
No, they are using Energy-Matter Converters since we see Matter-Energy Converter ship storage devices in the eps were Zim is taken back to Foodcourtia by Sizz-Lorr.
Almost forgot, they also have wormhole technology and can send people to an alternate dimension that is entirely a single room... with a moose!! :lol:

Poor Daleks, what hope will they have against the power of the MOOSE!!! :lol:
In terms of moving matter, Zim was able to build a space station in a few days time span that was capable of holding a water balloon that could contain the entire Earth's oceans and above ground fresh water lakes, rivers, etc... The Irkens have some pretty ridiculous technology that this is the reject equipment they gave Zim to get him out of their antennae.
And don't forget Tak, she was able to mass scatter most of the Earth in only a couple minutes. I wonder how well though the Daleks will hold up to the giant water balloon of DOOM!!!! :twisted: :lol:

Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

dworkin wrote:My money's on the pepperpots.
Why? Because they're genocidal? You like their attitude?

The Tallest might be idiots, but that might just suggest how successful they are. The Armada is literally unstoppable; the Irken have conquered the suppliers of their own technology (Vort) and there is no organised resistance anywhere in the universe. What are the threats to the Irken shown? The planet-jackers - guys that can pick up a planet in a 360 degree television set in less than five minutes? Even an Irken with no support and serious mental problems trivially took over and basically destroyed Earth in what... a week? With her one car? An idiot like Zim has a massive orbital base for shits and giggles.

The Irken have technology such that a device the size of a highlighter can dig out and form an entire supertech underground base by itself in about two minutes. Just because they're childish and consider themselves invincible doesn't reduce their power.

Hell, they could just shoot the Daleks with high-intensity rays of stupid and ... oh wait the Daleks are already incredibly stupid. Ooops.
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

dworkin wrote:I'ld like to hear evidence of competant Irkens.
Actually, they're pretty competent.
In The Planet Jackers, Zim checks up on the progress of some of the other invaders
and they had already conquered their planets. Even little Skoodge conquered
Blortch, home of the Slaughtering Rat People.

We're talking a single invader and S.I.R unit, taking over a whole planet.

Invader Taz wrote:

Poor Daleks, what hope will they have against the power of the MOOSE!!! :lol:

If they're lucky. They could end up in a dimension of pure dooky.
MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
Rossum
Padawan Learner

Post by Rossum »

I'm casting my vote with the Irkens for a few reasons:

1. The Irkens plan to conquer the universe, the Daleks just plan to exterminate it. I don't really recall ever seeing a real Dalek planet in the Doctor Who series (though I don't doubt there may be some out there) they mostly seem to fly around in ships and invade planets. The Irkens however are hellbent on conquering the universe and converting whole planets into one thing or another. Foodcourtia is a giant food court, it would only make sense if the Irkens had the utterly absurd power to travel intersteller distances at the same rate people in wealthy countries can drive or walk a few blocks over to get to a fast-food joint. If Foodcourtia delivers, they could probably feed several other planets worth of people on fast-food alone (imagine the Irken Empire having a huge fleet of delivery trucks flying all over the galaxy just to deliver food to one family worth of people per trip... and due to the "Time Warp" thing that was mentioned in Frycook from Beyond the Stars they might even be able to deliver it before you even order it... even during the Foodening when the whole planet gets locked down for a few decades).

Basically, The Daleks turn inhabited planets into smoldering rubble... the Irkens turn inhabited planets into gigantic industrial complexes dedicated to one thing or another. Every planet the Irkens conquer just adds to their might, and it would be really hard for a conquered world to really rebel if their entire society has been enslaved into sorting packages or making video games or something.

2. The Irkens have a much wider variety of weapons and personnel than the Daleks. The Daleks are the ultimate genocidal race, they all drive their little tank things and have lasers and shields built in. The Irkens have giant mecha, pumps that suck out the cores of planets, pumps that drain planets of ocean, giant stealth mecha (that just need batteries), ships of all shapes and sizes including ones that run over planets, a self-assembling bases that grow out of things the size of a notebook. On Hobo 13 the training planet we say Zim going through training with several other soldiers who were of different species. On Foodcourtia there are a wide variety of aliens, many of whom have enough rights to mock Zim while he's serving them food. Plus, the Massive itself was designed and built by one of the enslaved races of the Irkens.

So the Irkens also know enough to look through the technology and people on their conquered planets and take what they can use. One planet might get turned into a Weapons Designing planet, another would be for ship construction. And the alien races enslaved by the Irkens get put to work adding to the Irken military. Hobo 13 suggests that they might even employ soldiers from 'conquered' races to help supplement their Irken soldier population. So even if the Irkens themselves have trouble with the Daleks (at least at first) then they can turn to their enslaved alien races and look for suggestions. Whip up some new superweapon or get some alien military consultant to think of a plan to stop the Daleks (of course the Irken doing this will take all the credit, but maybe put toss the slave some bonus if it works.)

3. The Irkens are the lesser of the two evils. Okay, again the Daleks are here to exterminate and the Irkens want to conquer and make other races do stuff for them... lets suppose some other lesser race gets caught in the the crossfire. This third race would be suicidal to negotiate with the Daleks after the first try but could go to the Irkens and agree to get conquered in exchange for protection.

Suppose Earth got stuck in this situation? Its a fair chance we would get exterminated by the Daleks via orbital bombardment. If we found out about the Irkens then we could beg for help, add our own puny military to the fight to take out some Daleks while the Irkens hit them with bioweapons that turn Daleks into pudding or something.

DALEK: I have been infected with chocolate pudding DNA... I have been merged with chocolate pudding... I AM UNCLEAN! MUST... SELF... EXTERMINATE! *BOOM*

ZIM: YESS!! Exactly as planned. Now you FOOLS will taste the sweet chocolaty taste of defeat!

GIR: Yay! I Like de feet! *opens up one of the Dalek pods, tap dances on the puddinified dalek inside and licks chocolate dalek pudding off his feet.*

ZIM: No GIR, defeat tastes bad... it tastes... chocolate. *stands there pondering how thats supposed to work while his pudding virus spreads through the dalek fleet*

GIR: Yay!

So yeah... if the daleks started causing trouble, other races might start flocking to the Irkens to join them and hope that their planet gets turned into the Sunbathing planet, or the Free Medical Care planet or something. Irkens seem like they would go along with it just to avoid having to decide for themselves and wind up with another galactic spiral arm full of gas stations and parking space. As long as their conquered planets are too specialized to function independently after their conversion then its all good to them.

4. The Irkens don't go extinct every other episode they show up in. The Daleks have been nearly wiped out several times by One Timelord and generally only survive because one of them escapes and clones a few thousand of himself or gets Devros, or there is some weird no-space bubble with five of them hidden away in hyperspace or something. The Irkens number in the trillions or something and have massive cloning facilities churning out more of them. The Irkens might be in danger if they have dedicated Cloning Planets out there churning out more Irkens and the Daleks can take them out... but otherwise the Irkens are too spread out and numerous to really exterminate.

5. Okay... this one goes to the Daleks. The Irkens habit of dedicating entire planets to doing one thing is a weakness if someone manages to blow up strategic planets. If the Daleks hack into the Irken computers and find out where their Shipbuilding Planet or Weaponsmaking planet, or Irken Cloning Planet or whatever is then they can fly over there and start orbital bombing it into slag (unless the Irkens have a planetary defense that can withstand the Daleks set up on strategic planets. No doubt they can set some up but I would guess the Daleks could get in a few nasty planet bombings due to the Irkens not expecting it).

Bombing strategic planets would definatly cause some trouble, but I wouldn't say its enough to with the Daleks the war. I think the only reason the Irkens have the whole dedicated planet setup is to better control enslaved races and planets. They have matter-energy conversion and quick fabrication technology (Zim built his base using a device the size of a notepad) so as long as they don't panic, the Irkens should be able to quickly convert a Parking Space planet into another Shipping planet or Foodcourtia if necessary. Worst case scenario, they make each planet more or less self-sufficient with their own rounded out economy so that Planet Bombing won't hurt the Empire as a whole. The Irkens would then dedicate their entire forces to wiping out the Daleks (maybe enslave a few for testing and to guaranteed The Doctor has his saltshaker enemies around to fight in the next big story arc).

Of course, if the Irkens make their planets self-sufficient due to the threat of the Daleks, there is the chance that the planets might rebel since they can now conceivably operate outside the Irken Eimpire. The absolutly worst case schenario I can think of for the Irkens is:

1. The Daleks start exterminating civilizations that the Irkens are invading.
2. Operation Impending Doom 2 is canceled so they can stop the Daleks (RED TALLEST: "I just know this is Zim's fault somehow...")
3. Independant worlds like Earth run into the Daleks and find out about the Irkens, they beg for the Irkens help and swear loyalty in exchange for protection from extermination (EARTH: "Oh, and when you conquer us. Can we be the Totally Awesome Military Planet?" PURPLE TALLEST: "Hmm... we could use some more Totally Awesome military stuff. Deal!")
4. The Daleks run into the Irkens and open fire. Irkens take heavy losses with their smaller craft but the Massive rams through a huge chunk of the Dalek fleet. Daleks invade but the Irkens use teleporters and powerful SIR units on their ships to repel their invaders. One Dalek gets three seconds of contact with the Irken computers before getting teleported into space.
5. Both armadas break contact for repairs and regrouping. Irkens call in all their military ships (except Zim) and order their Shipbuilding planets to crank out more ship that can withstand the Daleks. Irken slaves look over the recorded data on the Daleks and start designing. The Daleks look through the data they managed to get and decide to strike strategic points.
6. Daleks warp over the Shipbuilding Planet and start orbital bombing the hell out of it. Nobody was expecting this so the planets surface is utterly devastated and production is halted. The new Dalek-proof ship design data may have been backed up on the Backup Data Planet elsewhere but the Shipbuilding planet recieves 99.999% extermination. The Tallest panic before their Control Brain masters tell them to man up and start protecting their planets.
7. Irkens send out an alert to all their planets and they whip out the note-pad sized construction devices. Within an hour, all strategically important planets have been equipped with huge shield generators and defense systems to protect against orbital bombardment. The Daleks bomb a few more vital planets but the new defenses make it much slower and not quite as complete.
8. The Irkens need a new military production planet and PURPLE TALLEST suggests they use Earth. The people of Earth get rounded up into camps while Irken construction crews raze our civilization to the ground and use the rubble as raw material to rebuild Earth into a shipbuilding planet. Most humans are scared out of their minds and get those nasty restraining bolts drilled into their heads to keep them from rioting or causing trouble. Our best scientists are rounded up and put to work on ship building and design. Irkens use advanced brain downloading technology to load scientists and engineers with the skills needed to be half-useful to their Irken masters. Unemployment on Earth goes to 0% as everyone is put to work slaving for out Irken masters. Earths leaders use their superior boot-licking and diplomatic skills to keep the humans moral up and from outright panicking as much as the bolt-heads while keeping the Irkens at ease.
9. Awesome Ship Builder Planet (formerly known as Earth) starts cranking out Irken warships. The Daleks decide to actually conquer some of their planets and use their powerful brains to hack the Irken technology on some of the bombed planets. Daleks start full-blown Dalek fleet construction and start their second wave of attacks. Irken Armada and Dalek Fleet get locked in a stalemate as Daleks bomb planets and take them over only for the Irkens to blast the planets to rubble or turn them inside out with Irken tech. The Daleks are marginally better fighters than Irkens and the Irkens take heavy losses but keep up with ship production.
10. Both Irken and Dalek take losses, but the Irkens have trillions compared to the few Daleks and can keep up the fight. Both sides have massive production capacity but can't rapidly clone new soldiers. Irkens have superior numbers and the numbers of their enslaved races on hand. Since this is the worst case scenario for the Irkens then lets assume that 100 or so Irkens die fore every Dalek lost.
11. Daleks are nearly wiped out but they start pulling superweapons out of their ass and blow up more Irken Planets. Irkens can't cope with the loss of so many specialized planets so they have all Planets generalize until the war is over. Irken planets get facilities built to make them self-sufficient and members of the enslaved races are drafted into the military to suppliment the Irken soldiers lost in the war.
12. Planet Awesome (us) gets drafted and we are ordered to send many of our best fighters out to fight the Daleks. Having only recently been enslaved, we Humans still have the burning flag of freedom flapping in our blood. Earths leaders send out mostly mediocre soldiers and troublemakers to fight. Since the Irkens in charge got most of their intel by watching Hollywood portrayals of military engagements they think that sending ragtag bunches of misfits into battle is how we actually do things. The human soldiers get augmented for battle and sent against the enemy where they have wacky adventures and learn the true meaning of friendship before getting exterminated into atoms.
13. Meanwhile, the Daleks are on their last legs and are finally defeated when Zim invites himself to the fight and releases a nanobot-based chocolate pudding virus that turns the Daleks into pudding. Unfortunatly, it also infects a large number of the Irken and alien forces as well. The Daleks are defeated (with one surviving somehow but either time-warps or is locked in a jar or something) but the Irken forces are crippled.
14. With the Irken planets all self-sufficient, enslaved races can now rebel and shake off the shakles of the Irken Empire. Planet Awesome (that's us!) rebels and unites under a single human government (now totally possible since the Irkens upgraded our entire planet with awesome tech, gave us universal translators, stuck restraining bolts in all the troublemakers who aren't dead, and we now all know there are things out there worse than eachother.)

End Result: Daleks are extinct except for one who will inevitably cause trouble again, Irken Empire is in shambles and must rebuild itself (and its mostly Zims fault somehow), and there are thousands of planets full of recently liberated alien civilizations who were all upgraded with Irken technology.

Utterly worse case scenariou resulting from all that.... all those civilizations collapse and it turns into the Star Trek universe. Seriously, how do you think all those civilizations became such one-note races? The vulcans were probably all on the Being Logical planet and planet Risa was the Pleasure Planet where the Irkens sent slaves who deserved a reward for good behavior (Irkens not knowing of this 'love' thing never bothered with the place).

So yeah, in my mind there is no way the Daleks can win this fight aside from surviving to trouble the Doctor some other day. Irkens will either win or get their Empire shattered when all their enslaved planets rebel during the war.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

What happens when the Daleks start using time travel? Or when they decide to kill all life in the galaxy?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Night_stalker
Retarded Spambot

Post by Night_stalker »

At that point, the Daleks have good odds but could be stopped.

—anonymous