Reign of The Gargoyles (Anyone besides me watch it?)

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

DrMckay
Jedi Master

Reign of The Gargoyles (Anyone besides me watch it?)

Post by DrMckay »

Just saw the sci-fi Saturday movie:

Reign of The Gargoyles

This is a WWII era movie in which the Germans summon Gargoyles to attack Allied airmen.
I was surprised by the effort that was put into its production, and not the script itself as much.

Shocking to say, It has surpassed my expectations of Sci-Fi saturday crap like SS Doomtrooper/other creature features et al. (they got much of the historical period weaponry/planes/uniforms correct)

Oh. and the Germans still speak in bad English.

it is a decent movie Good for a viewing and a laugh.

Your Opinions?
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards."
~Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
AO3 Link | FFN Link
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Looks like the Sci-Fi writing staff have been watching Gargoyles, praticularly that episode with Goliath traveling back in time to Britain durring the Blitz, albiet those Gargoyles were helping spitfires take down 109s insted of vice versa.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
spongyblue
Jedi Knight

Post by spongyblue »

Wait, wait....your saying it's better than Mansquito? Say it isnt so!! I'm starting to think that Sci-Fi is making all these movies so 20 years down the line they can bring back MST3K and already have a slew of movies to use without having to pay some small studio the right to use their crappy movie.