Teenaged Comic Book Villains

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Teenaged Comic Book Villains

Post by Majin Gojira »

Odd question, but does anyone know of any Comic Book villains who are currently (as of the turn of the millenium) Teenagers--or at least early 20s.

Preferably from Marvel, but whatever.

The only ones I can think of are the members of the Pride version 2.0: Geoffrey Wilder, "Lotus", "Hunter", "Stretch" and Oscar--most of them MMORGP nerds.

Do any other exist or what?
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Young Justice had one of the best in the form of Harm. Evil bastard, did all sorts of planning...and well, his ending was proof why you need to leave the house first before beginning your descent into villainy.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
OmegaGuy
Retarded Spambot

Post by OmegaGuy »

Superboy Prime from Infinite Crisis.

Can't believe no one thought of him.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Does "Ambrose" from the elementals count?

I mean a 1500 year old wizard whose still physically a teenager....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Jubilee.

...well I think she deserves villain-status. That yellow trench coat and pink glasses *shudders*
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Didn't one of the kids from the Runaways turn out to be a villain?
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

NeoGoomba wrote:Jubilee.

...well I think she deserves villain-status. That yellow trench coat and pink glasses *shudders*
Hmm, 'twas a day of rejoicing when House of M stripped her of her powers... :twisted:

Anyway, there are a couple I can name off the top of my head.

* Brother Blood -- current Teen Titans

* Johnny Warlock -- Bill Willingham's run on Robin (I'm only mentioning this as a footnote; that doesn't meant I actually enjoyed the run. Seriously, Daimon Scott should never been allowed to pick up a pencil again).

* Alexandra Allson (the new Parasite) -- Adventures of Superman
The Yosemite Bear

Willingham did it AGAIN he did the exact same character with Merlin in Elementals. Not to mention Tommy of the Elementals became shaker's apprentice....

yes, the first monolith got killed and now he's like a sith padewan, and still a teenager.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Tsyroc wrote:Didn't one of the kids from the Runaways turn out to be a villain?
Yes, Alex Wilder was revealed to have manipulated the entire team from the begining, but he's dead...though there is some ambiguity as to whether he's been ressurected or not.
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Some versions of Raven, from Titans?
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

And lol the great screwup was as if it had never been.
(Darth Raptor knows what I'm talking about)
And as for evil teenage villians... hmm, I know plenty of grown supervillians who never grew up out of the whinney agnest filled teenage years. But to be honset teenage villians have alot going aginst them, after all they must preform all their villiany in six short years unless they start evil from Day 1.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
spongyblue
Jedi Knight

Post by spongyblue »

That one kid from Robin/Batman fame who always dressesd like a general.
The Yosemite Bear

Hadrian the General of Crime

Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Johnny Bates, aka Kid Miracleman. 13 years old.

Utter psychopath. Kills most of London because he's bored waiting for Miracleman to turn up.
The Yosemite Bear

not so much bored as being ass raped in military school....

Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Majin Gojira wrote:
Yes, Alex Wilder was revealed to have manipulated the entire team from the begining, but he's dead...though there is some ambiguity as to whether he's been ressurected or not.
He is dead. Geoff Wilder is the one who was revived.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Joe wrote:
Majin Gojira wrote:
He is dead. Geoff Wilder is the one who was revived.
There's still some ambiguity regarding whether or not Nico's ressurection was a total faliur or not (at least, among the fans). I'm waiting until this current arc is over before I give a final diagnosis.
Browncoat

The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Vendetta wrote:Johnny Bates, aka Kid Miracleman. 13 years old.

Utter psychopath. Kills most of London because he's bored waiting for Miracleman to turn up.
Actually it was not Jonny, Miraclekid was a seperate personality that was an adult by this point.
Jonny released him due to not wanting to be anally raped and a long period of trying to hold him down.
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Fenris (Andrea and Andreas Strucker) seem to be around their twenties. And when they're not boning each other they're usually engaging in villainous actions, so I'm thinking they qualify.
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
John of the Dead
Youngling

Post by John of the Dead »

Anarky, the teen super-genius Batman villain. Maybe not a supervillain, but at least a costumed villain.

More details on Anarky from the ever-popular Wiki.
When there's no room left in Hell,
the Dead shall walk the earth.
JonathanMS
Youngling

hm

Post by JonathanMS »

Spellbinder(the female one). I think she was in her teens.
The Yosemite Bear

I just realized I forgot a major one....

that schitziod royal brat who used to sleep with both Deathstroke the Terminator, and Changeling (long before he went to calling himself "Beastboy")

Let's hear it for Tera Markov (aka the villianess with more "issues" then we can fully describe at this time.)