Judge Anderson in 40,k

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Anderson in 40,k

New snack for the golden throne
100%
Commisar: this is for your own good *BANG*
No votes
Wow she actually took out the enemy's demons
No votes
The Sisterhood has a new leader
No votes

Total votes: 1

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Judge Anderson in 40,k

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

ok, it here becuase of her psi powers.

if 2000ad's Psi-Judge Anderson with full judges gear, and a large supply of the magic plastic (for imprisoning extrademensional baddies and dark judges) were somehow warped to a 40k battlefield where Grey knights and Guardsmen were facing down chaos marine legions, how effective is she.

Note: Judge armour, lawmaster bike, lawgiver pistol. Psi powers: Telepathy, Mind Rape, Exorcism (she can force Demons out of what ever bodies they are inhabiting and trap them in balls of plastic. This power has worked sucessfully on the Dark judges)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

1) I think this belongs in OSF

2) Not sure but i'm betting she'd go down. In the middle of a battle if someone's un-identified the guardsmen will probably shoot her rather than go through the hassle and possible distraction of identifying her, the chaos forces will probably kill her anyway and the Gray Knights woould probably kill her because she's an "unprotected" psyker.
On top of that she'll be a beacon in the Warp like most psykers and therefor be attracting deamons like moths to a flame.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
The Yosemite Bear

Except that the infamous psi-judge has a will power and a defensive strength factor unheard of in the 40,k universe.

she has literally defeated dark gods, and the dark judges.....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Still wont stop her getting a lasbolt through the head (or worse)
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
The Yosemite Bear

2000AD wrote:Still wont stop her getting a lasbolt through the head (or worse)
Depends on the strength level of the las bolt. As her judge's uniform is better then standard flak armour (proof against everything except special AP rounds, contains heat disapating materials that have stopped lasers, although unlike dredd anderson rarely does wear a helmet....

The :awmaster also has two laser canons (forward firing), and has some sort of counter gravity system. (literally, why it can jump most anything, or drive up sheer cliffs, it's also linked to the judge's life signs (it's not just a bike it's a robot)