Batman gets access to the Stargate

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Batman gets access to the Stargate

Post by FaxModem1 »

Ok,lets say that Batman and Stargate SG1 are put in the same universe and Batman gets access to it somehow(he finds the Antartic gate or he smuggles into the SGC, your pick). How does he do vs. the Goa'uld or whoever he encounters out there.

Basically, this is a Batman vs. Goa'uld thread.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Batman with a Zat = Fun

I think Batman would do alot of damage to the Gou'ald

Especially if he's got the cloaking Batsuit
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Depends.

If he views the Go'uald as a threat on some near intergalactic scale...he'd basically use some of the more uber, BS weaponry he has stashed away(spare GL ring...spare Motherbox....etc).

If on no real foreknowledge and what he has to gain...probably not nearly as well.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Gou'ald are fucked.

Even if we take away Bat's uber-trinkets, he still has his contacts.

One call: Justice League, Teen Titans(Through Robin/Nightwing), Static Shock.

I beleive he could also call Spiderman(Through Superman, IIRC), who has contact with everyone up to and including the G1 Autobots.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Demiurge
Rabid Monkey

Post by Demiurge »

Batman just calls in his JLA teammates.
delicious pies
Super-Gagme
Little Stalker Boy

Post by Super-Gagme »

Spiderman = Marvel
Superman = DC

Superman contact Spiderman? derr me lost :|
History? I love history! First, something happens, then, something else happens! It's so sequential!! Thank you first guy, for writing things down!

evilcat4000: I dont spam

Cairbur: The Bible can, and has, been used to prove anything and everything (practically!)
StarshipTitanic: Prove it.
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Super-Gagme wrote:Spiderman = Marvel
Superman = DC

Superman contact Spiderman? derr me lost :|
IIRC there was a crossover comic. Clark Kent meets up with a kid reporter.

Both of them are so confused early on, because both disappear whenever something goes wrong...
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Oh, the G1 Transformers vs the Gou'ald!

Imagine Omega Supreme against a Jaffa army...
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

I wonder how many Energon Cubes can be made from Naquadah...or Naquadria..
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Solauren wrote:Oh, the G1 Transformers vs the Gou'ald!

I wonder if Starscream can fit through a Gate.

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

*Batman and Robin slide down ropes from a sky light into the Gotham City Giant-but-Functional-Clock Museum to head off the Riddler. At then end of a line of giant cuckoo clocks, there is the Stargate*

Robin: "Gee willickers, Batman! It's a giant ring!"
Batman: "Not only a giant ring, old chum, but it appears to be some sort of transdiminsional alien portal for travelling to distant stars. A stargate, if you will. Fortunately, I always carry my trusty Bat Alien Portal Activation Spray in by Batbelt."

*Batman sprays the Stargate with his aerosol, where it immediately activates. Ra and six Jaffa jump out*

Ra: "Finally I am on Earth. Now I can steal the Wright Brothers flying contraption and... I think I'll imprison O'Neil in some sort of giant hourglass."
Robin: "Holy Egyptian god, Batman! Ra is trying to steal the Wright Brothers plane!"
Batman: "Not today, my young ward. The Pride of Kittyhawk will not fall into the hands of villains."
Ra: "Get him, boys!"

*the Jaffa scatter out and begin to engage in fisticuffs with Batman and Robin. But after an elaborate battle involving lots of tricks with giant clock weights, swinging from pendulums, jumping from hand to hand and alot of onomatopoeias, all the Jaffa are knocked out and tied up in a big pile by Robin. Meanwhile, Batman and Ra are going man to man on the percarious edge of a clock. Ra knocks Batman down and is about to deliver the coup d'grace*

Ra: "Looks like you've run out of time, Batman!"
Batman: "Not just yet, Ra. You forget, justice has no bedtime."

*Batman throws himself to the floor just as a giant cuckoo bird shoots of the wall, knocking Ra off the edge of the clock to his doom.*

Robin: "Gee whiz, Batman! Let's get Ra to Arkham!"

*a red light stars to beep*

Robin: "Holy funky elf people, Batman! The Nox are under attack!"
Batman: "To the Bat Ha'tak!"
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Batman owns this one easily. Considering he was able to aid in taking out the white martians where the other JLA failed, and that the Gola'uld aren't nearly as powerful. Plus there's the fact he can always call in other Leaguers to help. . . . .and well . . . .you have Goula'uld stew.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Goa'uld Hand device> Batman.
Staff Weapon> Batman
Zat> Batman.
Hatak> Batman.

Batty's just one man who dresses in black, Jaffa pawn him.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

in a straight up hand to hand battle, batman -might- get the smack down if the jaffa surprise him. but give him time to sneak aboard one of the mother ships and he'd be able to uncover all of their weaknesses, own the sector lord in charge of the ship, and take their technology to give him an edge.

keep in mind the white martians were guys with the power of superman, and technology greater than the sector lords. batman wins. :D
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Demiurge
Rabid Monkey

Post by Demiurge »

Crazedwraith wrote:Goa'uld Hand device> Batman.
Staff Weapon> Batman
Zat> Batman.
Hatak> Batman.

Lol. Pwn.
delicious pies
Shortie
Jedi Knight

Post by Shortie »

Demiurge wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:Goa'uld Hand device> Batman.
Staff Weapon> Batman
Zat> Batman.
Hatak> Batman.

Lol. Pwn.
I don't know what's freaking me out more, the idea of a bunch of JAffa taking Bats into a pawnship or Darth Zod's sig.

And I'm with Gil Hamilton, all them Gou'ald tricks rely on victims standing still right in front of them. Not a Batman thing that.
My wife went to Vorbarr Sultana and all I got was this bloody shopping bag.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Or Darkside batman

"oh, that's the Goa'uld, Talia told me about them in bed once."

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

I wonder what Circuitbreaker would do against Gou'ald technology?
Xon
Sith Acolyte

Post by Xon »

Solauren wrote:I wonder what Circuitbreaker would do against Gou'ald technology?
Probable nothing given that it isnt based on electronics.
"Okay, I'll have the truth with a side order of clarity." ~ Dr. Daniel Jackson.
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." ~ Stephen Colbert
"One Drive, One Partition, the One True Path" ~ ars technica forums - warrens - on hhd partitioning schemes.
Kon_El
Jedi Knight

Post by Kon_El »

Batman would probaly end up traveling around for a while learning about the Gou'ald and picking up tech.

He wouldn't so much go on a one man war as he would create circumstances where various other forces would ally themselves and do the dirty work for him. Probaly doing a lot of sabatoge work all the while.

More than likely he would get the Gou'ald to war with themselves

100th post Whoot
The Yosemite Bear

well I batman exists in the same universe as the Gao'uld, then Vandal Savage & Ra's definatly know about them.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Gil Hamilton wrote:*Batman and Robin slide down ropes from a sky light into the Gotham City Giant-but-Functional-Clock Museum to head off the Riddler. At then end of a line of giant cuckoo clocks, there is the Stargate*

Robin: "Gee willickers, Batman! It's a giant ring!"
Batman: "Not only a giant ring, old chum, but it appears to be some sort of transdiminsional alien portal for travelling to distant stars. A stargate, if you will. Fortunately, I always carry my trusty Bat Alien Portal Activation Spray in by Batbelt."

*Batman sprays the Stargate with his aerosol, where it immediately activates. Ra and six Jaffa jump out*

Ra: "Finally I am on Earth. Now I can steal the Wright Brothers flying contraption and... I think I'll imprison O'Neil in some sort of giant hourglass."
Robin: "Holy Egyptian god, Batman! Ra is trying to steal the Wright Brothers plane!"
Batman: "Not today, my young ward. The Pride of Kittyhawk will not fall into the hands of villains."
Ra: "Get him, boys!"

*the Jaffa scatter out and begin to engage in fisticuffs with Batman and Robin. But after an elaborate battle involving lots of tricks with giant clock weights, swinging from pendulums, jumping from hand to hand and alot of onomatopoeias, all the Jaffa are knocked out and tied up in a big pile by Robin. Meanwhile, Batman and Ra are going man to man on the percarious edge of a clock. Ra knocks Batman down and is about to deliver the coup d'grace*

Ra: "Looks like you've run out of time, Batman!"
Batman: "Not just yet, Ra. You forget, justice has no bedtime."

*Batman throws himself to the floor just as a giant cuckoo bird shoots of the wall, knocking Ra off the edge of the clock to his doom.*

Robin: "Gee whiz, Batman! Let's get Ra to Arkham!"

*a red light stars to beep*

Robin: "Holy funky elf people, Batman! The Nox are under attack!"
Batman: "To the Bat Ha'tak!"
LMAO

thats so like the old series :lol:
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

SirNitram wrote:
Solauren wrote:Oh, the G1 Transformers vs the Gou'ald!

I wonder if Starscream can fit through a Gate.
If he cant im sure megatron would be happy to cram him through. or toss him in piece by piece so that Rumble can reassemble him.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
The Yosemite Bear

Of course old school Megatron would just shrink to gun form and kick all the Jaffa staff weapons in the ass....

Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Seeing how most of them transform into non-robtic/humanoid rrosm that would fit throught the stargate, I can't see them fighting the Gou'ald as a problem.

You also have a few that are apparently capable of faster then light interstellar travel.

(i.e Astrotrain, Starscream, Skyfire, Omega Supreme, Skylynx, Headmaster Scorpinok)

That, and some of them can be taken apart and put back together rather easily (i.e Ultra magnus, the Junkions)

Ya know what would be fun to watch...

A battle between the combined forces of the System Lords vs the combined forces of SG-1, DC universe, Marvel Mutants, the G-1 Transformers, and G.I. Joe. (Cobra Commander would join the Gou'ald, so you know the Gou'ald lose by default...)

That would be such a slaughter, and I'd love watching every minute of it.

Gou'ald shots Megaton with a staff weapon, chipping his chest-paint.
Megatron pulls out his mega-cannon and aims it at the Jaffa
First recorded instance of a jaffa losing control of there bodily functions on a battlefield.....