Okay, if the Joker survived(Mask of the Phantasm spoilers)

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Okay, if the Joker survived(Mask of the Phantasm spoilers)

Post by FaxModem1 »

Doesn't that mean that the Phantasm survived the explosion as well?

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but if the writers wanted to, they could have one of their original characters come back and start taking out villians in Justice League.

Just a thought and a hope.

What do ya'll think?
The Prime Necromancer
Jedi Knight

Post by The Prime Necromancer »

IIRC, we see the her on a boat at the end of the movie after the explosion, so not only is it possible, it is fact.

Still, I don't see it happening. The Phantasm was only interested in the mob members who killed her father.
Is it a crime to try and learn the truth? Is it a sin to search for those things which you fear? My purpose in this world is knowledge, and the dissemination of it. And it is I who is to restore the fruits of my labors to the entire world. Wake up! Don’t be afraid of knowledge! Humans who loose the capacity to think become creatures whose existence has no value. Think, you humans who are split into two worlds! Unless you want the gulf between humans to expand into oblivion, YOU MUST THINK! - Schwarzwald
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Oops, forgot about that scene. :oops:
Macross
Jedi Master

Post by Macross »

He survived, because we see his death in a flashback in the Batman Beyond movie.
Iraq Weather Report: Sunni today, Shi’ite Tommorow

The Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Frankenstein...Wasting a minute of your time!
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

*spoiler*

Yes, he was shot by Robin. NO HE DIDN'T FUCKING TRIP WITH SOME WIRES AND GOT ELECTROCUTED, I HAVE THE VIDEO THAT SAYS IT AIN'T TRUE!