[poll/vs] Buffy vs Angel vs Drizzit vs Andromeda

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Who'd win in a fight?

Drizzit & co
73%
Wolfram & Hart Angel
No votes
Slayers & Watchers
9%
Andromeda Crew
18%

Total votes: 11

Lancer
Sith Marauder

[poll/vs] Buffy vs Angel vs Drizzit vs Andromeda

Post by Lancer »

fight between the Buffy gang, Angel & co. (Wolfram & Hart Angel crew, Slayer/Watchers), Drizzit and his friends (Wulgar, Buenor, Regis & Catti-brie), and the crew of the Andromeda (Hunt, Harper, Beka, Rhode & Rommie).

Assume that they are armed with melee weapons typical to them and have all their normal abilities (Drizzit gets Icingdeath & Twinkle, Catti-brie gets "Cutter", Rhode gets bone-blades & nichean super-strength, Hunt gets high-grav super strength, Angel gets his personal armory & vamp abilities, slayers get slayer powers, etc.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

I will have to give this to Drizzt and co... They can deal with vamps *snicker* and can put the slayers to shame in that regard. That and Drizzt can heal his friends.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Demiurge
Rabid Monkey

Post by Demiurge »

Hunt wins because he's Hercules and he has space powers!

Who the hell is Drizzit?
delicious pies
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

He is THE munchkin melee fighter in FR

Ftr 10/Bbn 1/ Rgr 5
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

He also has character shields at least as strong as Buffy, if not quite a full Janeway.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

And the full on dual-twink swords(I have to wonder how many of the dual-wielding nutballs that showed up after him actually thought through how hard Flourintine style is), and the mysterious, near perfect magic resistance(Haven't seen his 3rd Ed stats, but 2nd Ed had given him 99% magic resistance, apparently for breathing).
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Driz alone is nearly an army unto himself in ways the Bffster crew isn't(sorry she's not really going to hurt him magically and physically he's faced worse demons and won).

I say the real battle here is where all the men agree that the chicks go at it mud wrestling style.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

SirNitram wrote:And the full on dual-twink swords(I have to wonder how many of the dual-wielding nutballs that showed up after him actually thought through how hard Flourintine style is), and the mysterious, near perfect magic resistance(Haven't seen his 3rd Ed stats, but 2nd Ed had given him 99% magic resistance, apparently for breathing).
I have fought flourintine... If you are going against people that know what they are doing with single sword, an amatuer like me cant win. Though I do better with dual weapons than single... Sword and mace....

Murazor
Jedi Council Member

Post by Murazor »

Sadly, the drow gets this. Easily. Sadly easily :cry: