Ruroni Kenshin sub..

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Ruroni Kenshin sub..

Post by SylasGaunt »

Okay then.. back in the days of the revolution lets boot out Shishio and replace him instead with Orochimaru (Naruto) pre-sand/sound invasion.

So if our snakey little friend got a go at Kenshin's japan, what would happen?

Off the top of my head I know he's able to pull ye olde 'so quick you vanish' trick, he's durable enough he can take a punch to the jaw from Tsunade (who from what little I remember of RK is easily stronger than most, if not everyone in there), summon giant snakes, revive the dead, inflict curse seals that eventually bind someone as his slave (though 9/10 they kill the recipient), possess new bodies making him effectively immortal (at least in the age sense, you can still kill the guy), revive and control the dead, and a few other things I'll have to go digging to get more specific on.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I would rather see what would happen if Kenshin had to face the Demons of Kimone (Ninja Scroll) with no assistance from our good friend Ms Poison or the funky turn to wood guy....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
ShinjiGohan
Padawan Learner

Post by ShinjiGohan »

To the original topic I haven't seen any Naruto, but from my understanding they're more powerful than the RK cast, perhaps a match for Ranma or earily DB.

To Kenshin facing the 8 demons of Kimone. He should for the most part fare better than Jubie. There would be a few instances where he'd be in trouble, but then again Jubie was in trouble during those instances as well, but Jubie also had Kagero (SP?) to bale him out.

If Kenshin doesn't mind killing Demons, he should be set. Otherwise he may eventually make a mistake and die (as the demons didn't seem to give up when they were losing, and even held grudging for doing so poorly against Jubie).
slayven
Redshirt

Post by slayven »

Kenshin gets slaughtered. Orochimaru air attacks alone would take him out. Kenshin of course would make the mistake of looking him in the eye and Orochimaru will use that mind jutsu to make Kenshin feel death.

I would rather see Soujirou Seta vs Rock Lee