Dear Kiwis:

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Iceberg
ASVS Master of Laundry

Dear Kiwis:

Post by Iceberg »

Please don't talk about Return of the King until its worldwide release date of December 17. It's bad enough you guys get it two weeks earlier than everybody else.

Thanks.
"Carriers dispense fighters, which dispense assbeatings." - White Haven

| Hyperactive Gundam Pilot of MM | GALE | ASVS | Cleaners | Kibologist (beable) | DFB |
If only one rock and roll song echoes into tomorrow
There won't be anything to keep you from the distant morning glow.
I'm not a man. I just portrayed one for 15 years.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Stickify.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Hah, I can get 25 points for my Language Arts class simply for seeing the movie and critquing it.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

I dunno about no talking(even from those lucky bastards that do get to see it early) but when a topic comes we'll try to keep it to one discussion group thus those that do not want it ruined will not have it so.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

I will personally light your balls on fire if you spoil it for others, ya hairy fruits. :P
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

I have a simple solution relying on my autocratic, despot-like nature.

Any thread not blatantly marked as a Spoiler thread and utilizing tiny text will be deleted.

See?
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

SirNitram wrote:I have a simple solution relying on my autocratic, despot-like nature.

Any thread not blatantly marked as a Spoiler thread and utilizing tiny text will be deleted.

See?
It has to have a spoiler warning in the title and small text? Seems a bit redundant, don't you think? :?
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Andrew J. wrote:
SirNitram wrote:I have a simple solution relying on my autocratic, despot-like nature.

See?
It has to have a spoiler warning in the title and small text? Seems a bit redundant, don't you think? :?
I'm a harsh, cruel despot. Does that answer your question? :wink: I just want to be sure, you see.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Andrew J. wrote:

See?
Given how many have complained about spoilers...even with the header is nuts.

I just say use small text as an assurance, and besides unless Vympel, Anders, Crown and a few others go nuts...I don't see this happening until the worldwide release.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete