Favourite Vampire Movie

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

I also just saw VHD: Bloodlust last night. Good stuff; I love how the voice acting was so hammy, especially D's hand; it gave the movie kind of a Evil Dead type feel.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Symmetry
Jedi Master

Post by Symmetry »

Screw these movies, Sethra Levode could take them all at once!
SDN Rangers: Gunnery Officer

They may have claymores and Dragons, but we have Bolos and Ogres.
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Favourite Vampire movie: The Lost Boys. Watching it today it's a fucking funny eye-opener to the '80s. It's also pretty cool and entertaining.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Nosferatu (fuck the remake)

Shadow of the Vampire (damn Willem Dafoe is creepy)

John Carpenters Vampires (crazy action)

John Carpenters Vampires 2 (crazier action with Jon Bon Jovi)

Dusk til Dawn (craziest action)

Dusk til Dawn 2 (slightly slow and boring, but it stars Robert Patrick and
Bruce Campbell gets a cameo)

Dusk til Dawn 3 (fucking head-trip, you MUST see this movie)

Lost Boys (its fun)
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

weemadando wrote: John Carpenters Vampires (crazy action)
For some reason I never liked this movie. The begining is good, James Woods is cool, but it just falls apart for me. I've read the book it was based on and didn't care much for it either, although the ending was good.
weemadando wrote:John Carpenters Vampires 2 (crazier action with Jon Bon Jovi)
I thought this one was okay. I liked the main vampire chick. Also the line about getting head from a vampire was funny. :)
Dusk til Dawn (craziest action)
I love that movie right up until everyone vamps out. After that it's a little too gross for me but it has a lot of good humor. Clooney is excellent in this picture. It's also worth watching for Salma Hayek's snake dance to music by Tito & Tarantula.
Dusk til Dawn 2 (slightly slow and boring, but it stars Robert Patrick and Bruce Campbell gets a cameo)
I agree.
Dusk til Dawn 3 (fucking head-trip, you MUST see this movie)
I thought this one was better than the second one but still not my thing. I saw part of it coming from way off and Salma isn't in this movie. :(

I have a DVD of a vampire "spoof" called Modern Vampires. I think it might be called Revenant or something like that outside of the US. I actually think this movie kind of sucks now but if you are really into vampire flicks I'm sure there's at least a few parts that you find funny. Be warned, it stars Casper Van Dien.

Has anyone seen Dracula 3? it's the second direct to video sequal to Dracula 2000. This series kind of reminds me of the old Hammer flicks so I'm kind of interested to see where the 3rd film is going to go since the 2nd one set up a bunch of stuff.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.