When will Terra/Judas Contract appear in the Animated Titans

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

When will Terra (The traitor) appear

When Hell Freezes over
50%
Sure but CN will cut out all refrences to Sex, Smoking, Scuicide, etc.
No votes
More watered down then that
25%
Sh'll just be Beast Boy's Girl Friend
No votes
GF as Tara / Slade's Partner as Terra
No votes
Teen Titans Adult Swim SPECIAL!!!!
25%

Total votes: 4

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

When will Terra/Judas Contract appear in the Animated Titans

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

ok it's the best classic Wolfman/Perez storyline of the old Teen Titans.

So when will Terra & The Judas Contract make an appearance in the animated Titans series?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

You already know my answer from JL forum.

When HELL freezes over are they going to have Slade bang(in both ways) a 15 year old.

Though if they do it...it'll be watered down. Which honestly loses all it's true punch persay. It was that she was fucking Slade as well Gar is what got reader as well lived up to the name the "Judas Contract"
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Ghost Rider wrote:You already know my answer from JL forum.

When HELL freezes over are they going to have Slade bang(in both ways) a 15 year old.

Though if they do it...it'll be watered down. Which honestly loses all it's true punch persay. It was that she was fucking Slade as well Gar is what got reader as well lived up to the name the "Judas Contract"
Plus she was just evil crazy. If she wasn't playing the "little good girl" part she'd kill someone at the drop of a hat. At the end she was ready to kill both of her boff buddies just because deep down she seemed to hate everything.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Tsyroc wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:You already know my answer from JL forum.

Plus she was just evil crazy. If she wasn't playing the "little good girl" part she'd kill someone at the drop of a hat. At the end she was ready to kill both of her boff buddies just because deep down she seemed to hate everything.
Yeah that's a wee bit other problem that only Raven and Slade seemed to acknowledge.

Though gotta give them credit it was a perfect opposite of Kitty Pryde...which was their intial objective.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Mind you if this was afully Japanese/Anime production, this all would be perfectly normal, with Morkovia getting nuked.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

They don't NEED to have a relationship between Terra and Slade be anything more than working together. :P

And yeah, the nonappearance of Terra = a lot of dissapointment in an already dissapointing show.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.