Onegai Twins discussion~ don't come if not wanting spoilers

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Your Opinion?

Ew, incest
No votes
I like it
33%
Don't like it
No votes
Hamel Screwed Up The Poll And I'm Laughing
67%

Total votes: 6

Hamel
Sith Marauder

Onegai Twins discussion~ don't come if not wanting spoilers

Post by Hamel »

Big revelation in episode 11, which is the latest as of this post~ IT TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH
Karen is Maiku's sis, unless something retarded pops out of nowhere in the future contradicting this

Yours truly followed the series since it was first fansubbed and I enjoyed it at first

However

I soon became peeved at how repetitive it was. Almost every episode was a "we might be related, we might not be related, omg >_<" bitchfest. Despite this, me anime fan, me decide finish series in good faith, ug ug ooga booga

Perhaps next episode is the last one, maybe not
I'd like to see how it all ties in with Onegai Teacher, since as is stands now they could have accomplished everything without Mizuho and the other returning cast

Don't know how many of you followed it, but if you did, say something and vote before I do a breakdance
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
Hamel
Sith Marauder

Post by Hamel »

I like how my retarded fingers turned a poll option into a poll title

Title should be : Your opinion:
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Hamel wrote:I like how my retarded fingers turned a poll option into a poll title

Title should be : Your opinion:
Abusing power as requested!
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I think it's funny.

The series, not the fact that Hamel screwed up the poll (even though that is funny as well).
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia