Buffy Vs Nomak

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

One of the tenemants of Buffy canon is that Slayer Blood is...special. vamps find it extra tasty and since Reavers are like Heroine atticts IIRC, Slayer Blood is like the Holy Grail of all Blood. If Nomak knows Buffy is a Slayer, he'll likely know about the 'Uber-Blood' thing as well. It is likely then that he would attempt to bite Buffy.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

Actaully Nomak drank those familers dry in the final battle. But Nomak is a little smarter than that MG. He'll beat the living crap out of her first.
Village Idiot: "Or why one person opinion's of another person doesn't mean squat in the large scheme of things"

"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because your all the same."

"A Eater of the Sacred Cow"

"Mother Fucking Team Wrecker"
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Darth_Shinji wrote:Actaully Nomak drank those familers dry in the final battle. But Nomak is a little smarter than that MG. He'll beat the living crap out of her first.
I thought I covered that with the "Buffy is taking a beating from Nomak" part. Maybe when you skimmed through the statement you missed that part.
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

A few points since this getting nowhere.

Buffy or Spike would have to somehow survive a being who easily does around 8-9 ton(given how quickly he pushes down the statue/ornament at the end battle) limit, possibly higher...(he easily flings Blade about 10-20 meters and causes around 5-6 inches of stone fragmentation with Blade's Head and deforms the door...it looked around 2-3 inches thick)

Regenerative to the point ONLY a direct hit into his heart will kill(The time span in which he fixes his arm was only 2-3 secs...and he retracts Blade's Sword out of him in around 10-15 seconds)

He literally is better then any villain short of Glory and Glory was only defeated because of a lousy cop out.

So seriously unless Buffy and Spike use some upper end hardware made for anti vehicle assaults...he's taking the cake.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

Majin Gojira wrote:
Darth_Shinji wrote:Actaully Nomak drank those familers dry in the final battle. But Nomak is a little smarter than that MG. He'll beat the living crap out of her first.
I thought I covered that with the "Buffy is taking a beating from Nomak" part. Maybe when you skimmed through the statement you missed that part.
No I caught that. But with the ease you describe her getting up I made sure to put "beat the living crap out of her" instead of just "knocked to the ground". He didn't try to bit blade until he had to pick him of the ground near dead. After broken ribs, inteneral bleeding, and the aftormentioned head thru solid marble piller.
Village Idiot: "Or why one person opinion's of another person doesn't mean squat in the large scheme of things"

"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because your all the same."

"A Eater of the Sacred Cow"

"Mother Fucking Team Wrecker"
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

You do remember how much effort it takes to pick up a rock, right?

Anyway, moot point. Seeing some solid numbers for Nomak at long last, I conceed that Buffy would lose pretty badly (as she only maxes out at 1/8th of the strength needed to perform the 'marble pillar' trick).
Browncoat