Battle of Three Badass Swordsman

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Cosmic Average
Jedi Knight

Battle of Three Badass Swordsman

Post by Cosmic Average »

In the ruins of a cathedral, during the afterrmath of medieval battle, three great warriors meet. Guts' brand begins to bleed, Inu Yasha smells the stench of human blood permeating the other two, and Samurai Jack believes Guts and Inu Yasha are bounty hunters.

Guts(or maybe his name is Gatsu or even Gatts..), from Berserk, as the Black Swordsman, wielding the Dragonslayer, the cannon in his arm and carrying his repeating crossbow. This version is him after killing that Priest guy.

vs.

Inu Yasha, from Inuyasha, carrying his sword(forgot the name), just prior to the fight where his sword was broken.

vs.

Samurai Jack, from Samurai Jack, as he is normally.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Inu Yasha has a really bad time. Neither will generate the Wind Scar, so he's forced to fight up close until injured.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Guts, at the very least, lasts a long time. I'm not familiar enough with the capabilities of the other two to comment.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Symmetry
Jedi Master

Post by Symmetry »

Zangulus with the demon sword will slay them all and prove himself the best swordman. So there :P
SDN Rangers: Gunnery Officer

They may have claymores and Dragons, but we have Bolos and Ogres.
Cosmic Average
Jedi Knight

Post by Cosmic Average »

And who is he?
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Jack wouldbeat the living crap out of Inuyasha using just a bamboo stick, just to teach him a lesson. Don't know about the guy from Berzerk, though.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Samurai Jack wins due to cartoon physics, but is then taught a thorough lesson by Li Mu Bai.
Symmetry
Jedi Master

Post by Symmetry »

Cosmic Average wrote:And who is he?
A swordsman mercenary from Slayers. Not one of the maine characters, but almost the equal of Goury in skill, and a whole lot smarter. ISTJ personality.
SDN Rangers: Gunnery Officer

They may have claymores and Dragons, but we have Bolos and Ogres.
SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

weemadando wrote:Samurai Jack wins due to cartoon physics, but is then taught a thorough lesson by Li Mu Bai.
Comic book version for extra-squishy fun :D
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Then along comes the "Pram of Doom" and the simple "father and son kill everything" arguement.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Then along comes the "Pram of Doom" and the simple "father and son kill everything" arguement.
Lone Wolf and Cub. :D

If a swordsman is being hunted by ninja and samurai alike, but is still alive, then yes, you're good.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet