an LOTR proposal

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

USSvalor
Redshirt

an LOTR proposal

Post by USSvalor »

now just asume that this encounter would take place after the last episode of TNG.
the Enterprise-D encounters a new class-M world, it just happens to be middle earth.And simply because of the fact that i'm EXTREMELY EXCITED about the RETURN OF THE KING, i'm gunna say the end of the two towers (movie) the ring is right where it is at the end of the two towers. I'm not saying they're going to VS. each other, simply that they're going to encounter one another, how do you think (and as for the prime directive, it accidentaly gets broken once again, and they may as well keep relations with them...) so how do they relate? as in would they be enemies? friends? or perhaps sauron might be able to exploit the federation in some way...how does it come out?

and on a sidenote, StarDestroyer, where's the inquizitive pattented Spock eyebrow raise smilie?
"These are the voyages of the starship Uberprise. Its continuing mission: to explore discontinuity, seek out new treknobabble, and dumber plot devices, to boldly screw whith a PERFECTLY FINE TIMELINE BY MILKING OUR CASH COW! B&B YOU SUCK!"
"I come from the nerd. Watching TV, Movies, and anime, at this place, my basement. To watch them with, my friends. Log in!"
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

dpends who Trek meets if they meet the bad guys, such as orcs they get killed, if they encoutar Saruman they get torture to releave the secret of their transporters phaser etc. If they meet the good guys they either get ignore or enlisted if they get enlisted the simply transpor frodo to mt. doom and voila one gone ring of power.

OT: Hye u,ve stollen my avatar :wink:
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

This should be in fantasy anyway