Jason vs Skynet

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Rye
To Mega Therion

Jason vs Skynet

Post by Rye »

Ok, i was inspired to make a convoluted Jason thread myself...

anyway, here's the scenario: Jason survives judgment day, and skynet builds it's headquarters on the camp where he kills people.

In the future: can Jason destroy skynet? What could he do to a t1000? Could a t1000/tmeg/t800/whatever terminate him?

In the past: skynet has it's defense grid smashed by jason, for causing skynet problems leading to it's downfall, it sends some terminators into the past to terminate him. What would be the best machine for the job? Could they terminate him or would skynet have to send back a terminator programmed to capture him in a place indefinately?

What would skynet do in these situations, and what would you do?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Skynet would encase Jason in reinforced concrete and keep him under close observation until the end of time. Just because you can't kill something doesn't mean you can't keep them from causing trouble.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Sea Skimmer wrote: Just because you can't kill something doesn't mean you can't keep them from causing trouble.
Yup yup.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Jawawithagun
Jedi Master

Post by Jawawithagun »

you mean him trying to stab these metal monsters with a kitchen knife or scaring them until they scream? Good luck, and even that won't help
"I said two shot to the head, not three." (Anonymous wiretap, Dallas, TX, 11/25/63)

Only one way to make a ferret let go of your nose - stick a fag up its arse!

there is no god - there is no devil - there is no heaven - there is no hell
live with it
- Lazarus Long
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

Jason goes down for the count under heavy plasma rifle fire.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

I've never seen skynet or a terminator drink beer, fuck, or smoke pot. If they didn't make a problem Jason wouldn't go after them. But then again, saying they wouldn't fight isn't a valid answer. They probly would have to resort to imprisonment.

Also, I was wonder what was being built at Crystal Lake during the fight scene in JvF.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Smiling Bandit
Jedi Master

Post by Smiling Bandit »

Just because you can't kill something doesn't mean you can't keep them from causing trouble.
He'd still get out somehow. Its one of the rules of horror monsters. They NEVER go down, stay imprisoned, or whatnot.
ph3@r the k3oot3 0n3z
I thought this was a capture the b33r mod?!
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Sea Skimmer wrote:Skynet would encase Jason in reinforced concrete and keep him under close observation until the end of time. Just because you can't kill something doesn't mean you can't keep them from causing trouble.
After which it might displace him into the sun...
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

anarchistbunny wrote:I've never seen skynet or a terminator drink beer, fuck, or smoke pot.
Skynet has it's infiltrators fuck captured humans for practise in one of the SM Sterling books.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Shrykull
Jedi Master

Post by Shrykull »

I've never seen skynet or a terminator drink beer, fuck, or smoke pot. If they didn't make a problem Jason wouldn't go after them. But then again, saying they wouldn't fight isn't a valid answer. They probly would have to resort to imprisonment.
Are you sure that's his one and only motivation for killing people? I think your thinking of Jason X with those 2 holo girls they try to distract him with, who did just that, also in that movie he killed one girl for apparently no reason, when he froze and litterally smashed her face.
Shrykull
Jedi Master

Post by Shrykull »

Smiling Bandit wrote:
Just because you can't kill something doesn't mean you can't keep them from causing trouble.
He'd still get out somehow. Its one of the rules of horror monsters. They NEVER go down, stay imprisoned, or whatnot.
Well, he would still be imprisoned if they didn't go to his grave in part 6 and dig him up, or the telekinesis girl didn't snap the chain in part 7.
Enola Straight
Jedi Knight

Post by Enola Straight »

I doubt that a 7 foot tall zombie...super strong and immortally invulnerable...would have field access to a hydraulic press or steel smelter to neutralize the densest alloy combat chassis ever constructed.
Masochist to Sadist: "Hurt me."
Sadist to Masochist: "No."
BlackWarMewtwo
Youngling

Post by BlackWarMewtwo »

Shrykull wrote:
Are you sure that's his one and only motivation for killing people? I think your thinking of Jason X with those 2 holo girls they try to distract him with, who did just that, also in that movie he killed one girl for apparently no reason, when he froze and litterally smashed her face.
It's his primary motivation, but certainly not his only.