Spawn cartoon

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Shrykull
Jedi Master

Spawn cartoon

Post by Shrykull »

I saw a 2 or 3 season's of it, from 97-to 99 I think, HBO cancelled it right?
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

As far as I know, HBO doesn't even air it at all.

So, yes, I'd say it was cancelled.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

More that McFarlane never made beyond Season 3...and HBO doesn't syndicate things that old.

Season 4 is still a rumor...depends if Todd can scrounge up the fundage.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

I hope so... they needed to show more angelina because she was only in the series for like 2 seconds
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

I came into that series with hopes. Then it turned into Spawn sitting in a fucking alley doing nothing every week, and I quit watching. A waste.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

GrandAdmiralPrawn wrote:I came into that series with hopes. Then it turned into Spawn sitting in a fucking alley doing nothing every week, and I quit watching. A waste.
Much like the source material during issues 30-100...a few interspersed Leaving the alley, and straight back to being moddy on the Trash Throne.

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Ghost Rider wrote:More that McFarlane never made beyond Season 3...and HBO doesn't syndicate things that old.

If that dumbass hadn't spent so much money scrounging together Mark Macguire's home run balls. Man did McFarlane throw a ton of money away on baseball memorbillia.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Tsyroc wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:More that McFarlane never made beyond Season 3...and HBO doesn't syndicate things that old.

If that dumbass hadn't spent so much money scrounging together Mark Macguire's home run balls. Man did McFarlane throw a ton of money away on baseball memorbillia.
He also bought and got sued over Barry Bonds' baseball as well.

That and lost the Gaiman suit...seriously he's trying to take Marvel's position of who's in court more often.

Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Ghost Rider wrote: That and lost the Gaiman suit...seriously he's trying to take Marvel's position of who's in court more often.
Hopefully he'll be so busy with court that he won't try to put out any crappy Miracleman books and Gaiman can get some new good ones out, or not.

I'm kind of happy with how the series ended I hate to see someone reserecting it just to sell some crap.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

Used to be rumors of a hard-R Spawn movie, to be directed by the same guy as Seven and Fight Club. (David Fincher, I believe.) Too bad it never came to pass.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster