Questions about Blue Gender

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Guardsman Bass
Cowardly Codfish

Questions about Blue Gender

Post by Guardsman Bass »

Hey, while I was in San Diego visiting my granddad(he's from England), I was able to watch Adult Swim, and Blue Gender. However, I don't have Adult Swim at home because I don't have cartoon network and only have basic cable.

So, could anyone tell me what happens after the main hero(forgot his name) runs into the nomad girl, falls in love, then sees Marlene and the other guy coming up the hill in a jeep? What happens?

Also, what happens in the end of the series to the characters?
“It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.”
-Jean-Luc Picard

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-Margaret Atwood
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

The bandits that attacked them are killed by a blue like the one they found at the supply depot, only bigger. Marlene and Dice find the nomads, and Yuji comes running up to see them. He and Marlene argue, he decides to stay with the nomads. The nomads start moving again while Marlene and Dice are working on their buggy. The blue shown earlier attacks them. The nomads can see the fighting and continue on to get away, and Yuji goes back to help them. He fights the Blue in the Shrike he stole from the bandits, gets it to ram a cliff, and Marlene kills it as it pulls back out. The nomads have left already, so Dice takes Marlene and Yuji to Baikonur in a jeep the bandits left behind (the Blue destroyed their buggy). He drops them off there and drives away.
「かかっ―」