Jason vs Wolverine

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Jason vs Wolverine

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Again, typical vs. thread. Jason (Vorhees) vs Wolverine. Who would win? and your reasons why/why not. Both have comparable healing abilities/immunities.

How bout Jason X? (Jason X being hte upgraded version from the movie of the same name).
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

"Don't fuck with a Jedi Master, son..." -M.H in J.A.S.B.S.B
Achieved ultimate Doom (post 666) on Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Sektor31
Padawan Learner

Post by Sektor31 »

Normal Jason against Wolverine wouldn't stand a chance.

Jason X would stab Wolverine in the right spot though, and in the meantime spend eternity trying to get a GOOD slash through the adamantium, causing no more Jason flicks from being created forever.
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Hmm. The Adamantium does seem to post quite the problem. But then again, Jason shrugs off pretty much everything. And Jason X does shrug off everything. Possible stalemate?

(in X, he no-sells multiple explosions, including being onboard a ship when it goes boom-boom, for example.)
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

Sam Or I
Jedi Council Member

Post by Sam Or I »

I would give the first one to Wolverine. Jason rarely stabs, but he slashes. After he actually hits Wolverine, I think wolverine would be smart enough to disarm Jason, if nothing else by cutting his Machete in half (It does not stand a chance against adamantium). Freddy was quick enough to damage Jason with his claw, Imagine what an extra 3 inches of unbreakable metal would do. Wolvrine is a better fighter, quicker, and has the ability to dis arm Jason, plus the ability to smell him so there would be no sneaking up on Wolverine. Jason has strength and durability, but he would not be able to break the adamantium. Jason would end up shredded. Watch Jason Vs Freddy to see how much Freddy can damage Jason in the real world and I would double that, with wolverine taking less damage than Freddy, while healing.

Jason X would kill wolvie.
Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

Sam Or I wrote:I would give the first one to Wolverine. Jason rarely stabs, but he slashes. After he actually hits Wolverine, I think wolverine would be smart enough to disarm Jason, if nothing else by cutting his Machete in half (It does not stand a chance against adamantium). Freddy was quick enough to damage Jason with his claw, Imagine what an extra 3 inches of unbreakable metal would do. Wolvrine is a better fighter, quicker, and has the ability to dis arm Jason, plus the ability to smell him so there would be no sneaking up on Wolverine. Jason has strength and durability, but he would not be able to break the adamantium. Jason would end up shredded. Watch Jason Vs Freddy to see how much Freddy can damage Jason in the real world and I would double that, with wolverine taking less damage than Freddy, while healing.

Jason X would kill wolvie.
Gonna have to agree with you on the normal Jason vs Wolvie there. Solid points.

Why would X win though? I think X would still have the same problems...Just he's able to no-sell even more. But would he be able to seriously harm Wolvie?