jackie chan vs james bond

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

well?

chan
100%
bond
No votes

Total votes: 6

Enforcer Talen
Warlock

jackie chan vs james bond

Post by Enforcer Talen »

who takes it in hand to hand combat?
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
mauldooku
Jedi Master

Post by mauldooku »

Bond uses his ridiculously huge character shield to fling Jackie to escape velocity.
Trogdor
Sith Devotee

Post by Trogdor »

In hand-to-hand, I have to give it to Jackie Chan. The guy does know martial arts. In a gun fight or anything involving weapons or gizmos of any kind, Bond takes it no problem.
"I want to mow down a bunch of motherfuckers with absurdly large weapons and relative impunity - preferably in and around a skyscraper. Then I want to fight a grim battle against the unlikely duo of the Terminator and Robocop. The last level should involve (but not be limited to) multiple robo-Hitlers and a gorillasaurus rex."--Uraniun235 on his ideal FPS game

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."--Darth Vader
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Jackie hardly fights directly, he uses his environment to his advantage. That said, bond in HtH is not as good as chan.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran