Stitch vs. Naruto and Co.

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Stitch vs. Naruto and Co.

Post by Exonerate »

Stitch (Lilo & Stitch) has just crash landed on Earth, and the Galactic Council has reached a decision to contact the Konoha Ninja Village to recapture him. Ninja Team 7 is deployed, which includes, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura (At beginning of Chuunin exams level, from the Anime Naruto), plus their instructor, Hatake Kakashi. The first three are Genin, meaning they are lower level ninjas, while Kakashi is a Jounin, a high-level ninja. Stitch is loose, and they must find him. Two scenarios will be given:

1. They must recapture him, alive, in relatively good condition.
2. They must hunt him down and capture him, dead or alive.

We will assume that Stitch will not restrain himself in inflicting serious injuries to his assailants, and assume that he has his ray-gun with him.

Stitch has incredible durability; he has survived an point-blank explosion from a gas truck, and used the explosion to propel himself upwards, then proceeded to break material strong enough to withstand the vaccum of space. He is also very strong and intelligent.

The ninja team has the advantage in speed and numbers, and they have the element of suprise. However, most of their physical attacks will probably do little against Stitch.

Discuss.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Frick, wrong forum. Will a mod please move this into Fantasy?

Off we go to Fantasy Island...where Ricardo and a little dwarf come to greet you

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

What, no responses? I'll start this off a bit then...

I think that the ninjas would succeed in killing Stitch. While the three genin seem to lack and techniques to do any serious damage (At least at this time...), Kakashi has his Chidori (AKA Lightning Edge) technique, which is quoted to be able to cut through anything. His speed is amazing compared to Stitch; he probably wouldn't have a chance to dodge.

Capturing Stitch might prove a bit more tricky. Stitch will prove very difficult to contain, thanks to his superhuman strength. Also, his ray-gun will make it difficult for the enemy to prolong the battle, since once you get hit, you're probably not going to be getting up for awhile. He could be disarmed, but that still leaves the problem of containing a blue furry alien with phenomenal strength. Any ropes or containers used would most likely be broken with ease.

Sakura and Kakashi might be able to use some of their Genjutsu (Illusionary techniques) to confuse and/or incapacitate Stitch.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Sorry dude, but I don't know anything about Naruto and Co. *shrug* :(
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'