How do you take out a dragon...

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Iceberg
ASVS Master of Laundry

How do you take out a dragon...

Post by Iceberg »

And show it a good night on the town?

Derived from the "how do you take down a dragon" thread. Sex is optional. Assume a dragon of your preferred gender.
"Carriers dispense fighters, which dispense assbeatings." - White Haven

| Hyperactive Gundam Pilot of MM | GALE | ASVS | Cleaners | Kibologist (beable) | DFB |
If only one rock and roll song echoes into tomorrow
There won't be anything to keep you from the distant morning glow.
I'm not a man. I just portrayed one for 15 years.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Hmm.. interesting question... I assume the dragon is polymorphed into a human form?

I will assume a bronze dragon...

First, local swimming pool. Bronze dragons love water, and taking them to a public pool would be rather fun.

Then, later off to see a good war flick..

Then dinner... probably Red Lobster for some nice seafood...

Then whatever happens next is up the the dragon.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Depends on the Dragon, really.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

LAN PARTY!!!!

wait, whose mined all of the gold all over the map....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Rathark
Padawan Learner

Post by Rathark »

With a dragon as a bodyguard, I'd go anywhere I damn well please (or, more likely, anywhere SHE damn well pleases). Also, I'd leave out the sex bit, although innocent cuddling would be OK. I'd worry about what she'd want, though. :shock:
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Re: How do you take out a dragon...

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Iceberg wrote:And show it a good night on the town?

Derived from the "how do you take down a dragon" thread. Sex is optional. Assume a dragon of your preferred gender.
Very politely, and doing whatever she suggests.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

A nice dinner at Bennigans(Everything on the menu... And give it wings!), followed up by a little jaunt across the multiverse.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

*Blink* *blink*

Well, it depends on the dragon,a nd it also depends on what she's intrested and... well... I imagine it'd bea lot like taking a human out on a date, except waaaaaaaaay larger resturant bill. Just pray she deciedes to pick up the tab.
Drooling Iguana
Sith Marauder

Post by Drooling Iguana »

Would this be one of the Fuolornis Fire Dragons of Brequinda?
"Stop! No one can survive these deadly rays!"
"These deadly rays will be your death!"
- Thor and Akton, Starcrash

"Before man reaches the moon your mail will be delivered within hours from New York to California, to England, to India or to Australia by guided missiles.... We stand on the threshold of rocket mail."
- Arthur Summerfield, US Postmaster General 1953 - 1961
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Drooling Iguana wrote:Would this be one of the Fuolornis Fire Dragons of Brequinda?
Actually, I would imagine that it would be more like the a AD&D dragon...

Oh, looking through my good ol` Monsterious Manuel from 2nd Edition, the most likely dragon you will encounter in a city would be a Steel Dragon. Unlike most dragons, it can't subsist entirely on human food,a nd as such will take a hunting trip once or twice a month. Thus, it means fully well that if the dragon is in human form, you only have to buy it a human dinner.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Buy her a gift. An expensive gift. And you'd better pray to all the Gods you can think off that it's real. She'll know, you know.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling