What's the most sadistic thing that you have ever done

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Oh yes, and one of the hostages in MGS2? She has her legs wide open, but when you try to go prone and look at em, she snaps em shut. Easily defeatable.. Whip out the M-9, put her to sleep, and she'll slowly open and close them. Great if you have the camera. Oh yes! Expect a call from Campbell and Rose...
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Well, one of my friends had the "serial killer" thing going in GTA3.

Every game night at 8:45 pm (or as close to as possible), he'd pick up one of the black hookers, drive them to a secluded location, them brutally murder them with a baseball bat.

More than a little creepy.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

my littlest cousin goes through the mall in gta3 at night, and beats chicks to death with a crowbar or the nearest equivalent.

strange kid.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Solid Snake wrote:Oh yes, and one of the hostages in MGS2? She has her legs wide open, but when you try to go prone and look at em, she snaps em shut. Easily defeatable.. Whip out the M-9, put her to sleep, and she'll slowly open and close them. Great if you have the camera. Oh yes! Expect a call from Campbell and Rose...
MGS2?
What's that?

In the frist postal game I would take out the marching band by getting behind the band on a slight angle shoot an exploading barrel and then wasted them as they ran twoads me to get away from the explotion
:twisted:
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Hmmm...lessee...

Black and white i was probably most evil on. I was complete -1 goodness, i had the most fux0red hand and a twisty spiky temple. My creature, however was practically all good. Although he somehow learned it was good to megablast creches.

He seriously HATED and i do mean HATED cows. He used to spot them, get a really angry look on his face, run over, then stemp on them or kick then into a building or off into the sea, or electrocute them. It was weird. I didn't teach him to do those things...

AvP games, scaring the shit out of people as the alien/queen/facehugger.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Hendrake
Padawan Learner

Post by Hendrake »

Probably in an Amber Diceless RPG game. My character was a High Duke of Chaos.

He was furnishing a little private Hell for his nemesis (eg. his dad the King) and he grew a kind of plant whose thorns sapped the strenght of a being but at the same time sustained his life in any but the most extreme of situations.

To get the right variety and test them, he kidnapped about a hundred various sentient self-aware beings from a hundred different worlds at random and tortured them to see the amount of damage the plants could help the victims sustain.

When he had the right variety, he got his father to his hell, hooked him to the plant, implnated a cancerous growth in his left arm that was slowly eating his arm to his earth (in a couple of years), slashed open his scrotum, inserted a kind of almost immortal scarab like insect and then sew the scrotum closed, hooked him to a large IV containg a pain-enhancing drug who sped up subjective time in regards to percepion, sowed off his legs at the knees and slashed the tendons of the right arm.

I think he was the most sadistic character I ever played.
"It appears that our minds will never meet on this subject."
"If someone asks you why you're oppressing a world and you reply with a lot of poetic crap, no." - Lord of Light, Roger Zelazny
Archaic`
Jedi Council Member

Post by Archaic` »

And here the worst I ever did in Ad&d was casting Haste on a Pregnant Woman. Messy, but not anywhere near as sadistic as the rest of this thread.
Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

Most sadistic thing I've done in a game?

In the Oddworld games (Abe's Exoddus and Abe's Oddysee), I either left behind or killed pretty much every Mudokon in the game. It was kinda fun watching them fall into pits, walk into electric walls, get crushed by mine carts, and the classic getting shot whenever I attracted the attention of a guard or set off an alarm.

(Yeah, I know this is probably tame compared to what the rest of you heve done, but...well....)
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Thirdfain
The Player of Games
Location: Never underestimate the staggering drawing power of the Garden State.

Post by Thirdfain »

In SMAC, I used my political clout to repeal the U.N. Charter, then armed ALL of my copters with nerve gas. I wiped out every single person in every single Believer city, using a combo of planetbusters and nerve gas.

I ended up destroying about 29 cities completely.

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite.
John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - )
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

SimCity 2000, I had set up this Metropolis, it was huge and filled the screen, and once I had a big enough playground, I let loose tornados, monsters, fires, earthquakes, floods, riots, every single disaster in the game happened at once. It was beautiful.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Making a shitty level for a tornament game, and then persuading people to try the lift... Which included a trap door down a pit that took five minutes to hit the bottom.

And slowed their descent to 0 just before impact. I got about three people trapped in that oubliette. Then started dropping grenades into it.... :twisted:
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Solid Snake wrote:Oh yes, and one of the hostages in MGS2? She has her legs wide open, but when you try to go prone and look at em, she snaps em shut. Easily defeatable.. Whip out the M-9, put her to sleep, and she'll slowly open and close them. Great if you have the camera. Oh yes! Expect a call from Campbell and Rose...
MGS2?
What's that?
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade
Slowhand
Redshirt
Location: Sitting atop Victor's rack. That's good vibrations!

Post by Slowhand »

In Ultima Online, I developed some very shady characters indeed!

I would convince people to let me kill them. Eg: Kill them on the premice that they would advance in ghost form into a blocked passage I couldn't breach. Advise them to give me all their items so that their gear wouldn't be stolen by anyone. As a ghost, he would impressed upon to walk through and open the door from the other side. Standing before me nothing but their unmentionables, they'd ask for me to kill them. I do so and open a portal and disappear as my inept acquaintance fully realizes his own stupidity.

I had several supremely powerful bard/mages who would often lend his power to a small band of non-magic fighter types so they could take down some dragons and rake in killer experience and gold. I'd portal us all to dragon central and build their cinfidence by killing a few for them. After they'd acquired sizeable riches and a bounty of magical items they would need transportation to a bank to reduce the burden. I'd open a gate to the abyss and usher them through. What they didn't know was that the end of the gate was in arguably the game's hardest zone. I'd go invisible to avoid the Lord of the Abyss while they die horrible deaths. I break my shroud and influence everything to make peace for a short moment, long enough for me to loot their charred remains and wisk away in a flash of light. The beauty aspect of this scenario is that they see me loot them, being instantly transformed into ghosts following death, and sink into despair when they realize that there's no way out of this room. All the experience I'd helped them get would slowly begin to evaporate while they waited for a mage to come through and feel altruistic enough to want to resurrect you. It could take a few hours!

Joining the war factions on the dark facet would be pretty interesting as well. I remember having captured a group of enemy faction members numbering a dozen or so. My party vastly out-numbered theirs and we assigned them all a number and I, being the hightest ranking officer present, rolled a set of dice and ordered the execution of the corresponding captive. Once the enemy, consisting of men and women of all races, was stripped down their underwear they would be completely eviscerated by wild animals.

I've:
Made people walk the plank an the widdle of the open ocean.
Enchanted young lovers to sink a blade into the gut of the other.
Killed to gain advantage in housing negotiations.
Lied to curry favor with regional overlords only to slit their throats as the slept.
Stole food from a beggar and blind him for not offering in the first place.
I wish I could've cast haste on pregnant ladies. It would have been a great passtime.

Gee, all this talk makes me nostalgic. Maybe I should get a new game account...

:twisted:
Once it was known as the Codeine Hippo, but so as not to influence a legion of teenage fans, it was renamed the Cosmic Hippo. Most often seen flying through the depths of space, to catch one is to be near the Flecktones themselves.

With my spear and magic helmet,

~Slowhand
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

FaxModem1 wrote:SimCity 2000, I had set up this Metropolis, it was huge and filled the screen, and once I had a big enough playground, I let loose tornados, monsters, fires, earthquakes, floods, riots, every single disaster in the game happened at once. It was beautiful.
I think everyone has done that at least once...
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Re: What's the most sadistic thing that you have ever done

Post by Eleas »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:In a game?
Computer gaming: Master of Orion 2

I killed everyone.

Well, not quite everyone. See, there was this lovely little empire I had built - I played as the enlightened scientific genii that are the Psilons. However, as is rather common, I had an enemy, the Sakkra - reptiles with awesome nativity and they had a shitload of industry and planets and fleets as a result.

This led directly to the creation of the mighty battleship known as the PPN "Ass-fucka". Product of the most advanced technology in the galaxy, and fitted with advanced cloaking, it was capable of splitting a planet in two with a shot of its scaled-down Stellar Converter. I built a handful of the ships, one for each fleet.

...and then I methodically annihilated every useless planet the Sakkra were on. If the planet had any value, I nuked its surface, turning it into an empty, yet habitable world. If it had no outstanding worth, I reduced it to a cloud of debris. This continued until the Sakkras were confined to a single insignificant Tiny planet at the edge of the Galaxy. I placed a Doom Star in orbit, and any attempt at reaching over the eight billion mark resulted in a carefully measured orbital bombardment until the population level shrank back to more... maneagable... proportions.

In the end, I wiped a galaxy clean of my enemy, but for a few scattered, oppressed remnants, living in misery and fear of death, on the brink of racial extinction. Yum.

PNP Role Playing: Drakar och Demoner

It really does taste like chicken. My character Mecinda diPerfidi realized this some time after she decided to hook up with arch-baddies Esel and Gemmel. They had told her to sod off, but she persevered, and they decided to give her an introductory test of mettle. She was to come back with the local city Lord's head on a silver platter. Big on tradition, Esel and Gemmel were.

Anyway, through the judicious use of Elementalist spells, the fair Mecinda managed to sneak into the Lord's bedchamber. However, it so happened that he was, ahem, entertaining at the time, presumably with his wife. Mecinda, not very keen on waiting around, swiftly stepped out from the shadows and slaughtered them both. Then, after performing some impromptu surgery, she took her leave, her spells proving as effective as before.

Well back on the ship, Mecinda decided to be nice and cook the rest of the lads some well-deserved dinner. She was a skilled chef, and enjoyed the meal as much as the rest did. Then, it was time for the big toast. I believe Mecinda's words were something like this:

"I'm very happy to be here. And especially that we've all tried a new course I've been experimenting on. I call it Poached Prince. Well, really I just felt it was a shame to put just his head on a plate and not go all the distance. If anyone is interested, it's a mixture - liver for taste, kidney for consistency, and as for that extra bite, why, I don't think that can be mentioned in polite company."

Most everyone stopped eating at that point, turning green or ashen, save Gemmel. He just kept eating, then looked up at Mecinda. "I'll get back at you for that, you know," he said.

But that's another story.
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

SirNitram wrote: You'd squirm too if your opponent attacked by ejaculating spikes at you. It was like some sick twisted bukkake film.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLMACOAA
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Trogdor
Sith Devotee

Post by Trogdor »

In C&C: Tiberian Sun, in the level where I first got the chemical missile while playing as Nod, I picthed about a thousand of them into the GDI base until almost every trooper was mutated into a Tiberian blob over the course of about an hour and a half instead of just going in and killing them.
That was fun :twisted:

In a D&D game, I got pissed at some monsters guarding a treasure I really wanted and had my mage cast a fire spell that killed everyone in the lair but me (I'd moved off to a save distance)

In Superpower, I played as the US and did nothing but chuck nukes around until I invoked nuclear winter. Hoped for a little CGI clip of the ruined world but just got a message telling me I wouldn't get that because the game didn't reward failure :evil: :evil: :evil:
"I want to mow down a bunch of motherfuckers with absurdly large weapons and relative impunity - preferably in and around a skyscraper. Then I want to fight a grim battle against the unlikely duo of the Terminator and Robocop. The last level should involve (but not be limited to) multiple robo-Hitlers and a gorillasaurus rex."--Uraniun235 on his ideal FPS game

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."--Darth Vader
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:in half life I loved sneaking up on the army fuckers outside of the rocket launch center for the st=at needed and there talking about Freeman and sliding a stachle charge right be side then then and as soon as there done talking set off the charge. :twisted:
Heh heh heh.

What I would do is toggle notarget mode on, then creep up behind them with a tripmine and plant it right in between them, usually pointing straight up. Then I'd use a cheat to spawn a Barney or headcrab in front of them... you can probably imagine the results :twisted:

Another favorite trick of mine was to load a level with impulse 76 enabled (allowing me to spawn grunts on any level). Then I'd load up the Gonarch level, and while outside with the Gonarch I'd spawn an entire squad of marines, who'd then start pelting the gonarch with MP5 and grenade fire... and as often as not, get gibbed in the process.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
jinx
Youngling

Post by jinx »

I once played a dragon in a high-powered evil campaign. In the middle of a crouded street, I went from humanoid dragon form, snached up a random little girl & ate her right then & there in broad daylight.
"its just vile & wrong, and it just makes me giggle."
-Amanda Winn Lee

the Dropkick Murphys kick your ass, & you love every minute of it.
Crazy_Vasey
Jedi Council Member

Post by Crazy_Vasey »

Daggerfall, killed so many people outside the city of Daggerfall that when I turned around away from the city walls I could see nothing but city guards. Took me a while to fight my way out of that one...

I just lack the evil compared to some of you...
RadiO
Jedi Knight

Post by RadiO »

That time in Deus Ex when I knocked Maggie Chow's maid unconscious and hurled her off the top of the hotel, to the street 30 storeys below. Okay, everybody did that, but, you know... Bad form.
"Oh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr I'm-My-Own-Grandpa! Let's get the hell out of here already! Screw history!" - Professor Farnsworth